A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind

HomeHome  AMOTGKAMOTGK  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Dear Alice, does anyone even remember this site? Sad Love, Joan

A normal day, or as normal as it could be

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosalie

Rosalie

Number of posts : 61
Karma Points : 70
Registration date : 2009-10-11

A normal day, or as normal as it could be Empty
PostSubject: A normal day, or as normal as it could be   A normal day, or as normal as it could be EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:53 pm

Rosalie and Emmet were running side by side through the forest, Alice and Jasper weren't too far behind, it was time to hunt again for the Cullen family. It was a nice sunny day, so of course the Cullens were staying way out of human view.

Last edited by Rosalie on Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Vampire
Emmett Cullen

Number of posts : 51
Karma Points : 48
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: A normal day, or as normal as it could be   A normal day, or as normal as it could be EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:38 pm

"What do you think?" Emmett whispered nearly silently to Rosalie. "Let's leave the two lovebirds behind, yeah?" He glanced back at his adoptive brother and sister hunting together, lost in their own little world.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie

Rosalie

PostSubject: Re: A normal day, or as normal as it could be   A normal day, or as normal as it could be EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 5:50 pm

"I would love a little alone time with you" Rosalie said loking back at Alice and Jasper "Jeez are they ever going to stop acting like newly weds?"

Last edited by Rosalie on Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Vampire
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A normal day, or as normal as it could be   A normal day, or as normal as it could be EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:02 pm

"Come on Rosie, that's hardly fair," Emmett gently chided. "You know we're about fifty times worse than them, and that's just in public," he winked. "Let's go back to the house."

'Edward's probably going to mess this up, either him or Esme, he mentally predicted.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie

Rosalie

PostSubject: Re: A normal day, or as normal as it could be   A normal day, or as normal as it could be EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:11 pm

"Okay, let's go," Rosalie said, and with that Rosalie and Emmett started running back to the house.'Well I bet the lovebirds won't even notice we left. And I wonder if anyone else is at the house...'
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Vampire
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A normal day, or as normal as it could be   A normal day, or as normal as it could be EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:16 pm

Emmett ran to the house, wondering if any of the Cullens were going to be waiting for them. "Shall we just climb in through the window? Avoid Mom and Dad? They might delay us, would you mind?"

Back to top Go down
Rosalie

Rosalie

PostSubject: Re: A normal day, or as normal as it could be   A normal day, or as normal as it could be EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:22 pm

"We might as well walk throuh the front door, not like whoevers here wont notice us anyway" Rosalie stated." Or maybe we can just go in the back door."
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Vampire
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A normal day, or as normal as it could be   A normal day, or as normal as it could be EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:26 pm

"Either way's fine with me, lovely," Emmett shrugged as he opened the front door. "Your room or mine?" True, they were married, but Alice had insisted on separate rooms for everyone so she could decorate everyone's bedroom. Everyone agreed, fearful of Alice's wrath.

Back to top Go down
Rosalie

Rosalie

PostSubject: Re: A normal day, or as normal as it could be   A normal day, or as normal as it could be EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:30 pm

"Neither, I just want to watch a little TV with you," Rosalie said as she walked through the door Emmett was holding open for her. "I know there's a game on TV after all, it is Sunday," she sat down and threw Emmett the remote.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Vampire
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A normal day, or as normal as it could be   A normal day, or as normal as it could be EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:44 pm

Emmett caught the remote deftly, "Great plan." He sat down next to his wife and wrapped a strong arm around her shoulders as he turned on the television in a non-sexual matter.

Back to top Go down
Rosalie

Rosalie

PostSubject: Re: A normal day, or as normal as it could be   A normal day, or as normal as it could be EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:54 pm

Rosalie snuggled into Emmett."This is comfy, sitting on a couch snuggled up to you. As long as no one tries to disturb us," Rosalie stated.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 788
Karma Points : 770
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: A normal day, or as normal as it could be   A normal day, or as normal as it could be EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:36 pm

"Disturb?" Alice smiled mischievously as she gracefully sat down on the couch. "How may I be of disturbing today?"
Back to top Go down
http://missalicecullen1901.wordpress.com
Rosalie

Rosalie

PostSubject: Re: A normal day, or as normal as it could be   A normal day, or as normal as it could be EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:44 pm

"You can sit on the couch if you like," Rosalie said sarcastically."When did you finally notice we were gone? But knowing you, you already knew." Rosalie sat up and looked at her sister. "Where's Jasper?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A normal day, or as normal as it could be   A normal day, or as normal as it could be EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:49 pm

"I saw you leaving Jasper and me behind, why Rosie?" Alice's eyes opened with faked hurt. "Am I really that intolerable? And Jasper's in his room, probably reading." She shrugged.

Back to top Go down
Rosalie

Rosalie

PostSubject: Re: A normal day, or as normal as it could be   A normal day, or as normal as it could be EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:56 pm

"Well, why aren't you with him? I bet he's getting lonely," Rosalie said as she looked at Alice. 'She couldn't just let us be, could she, oh well. It probably would have happened eventually.'
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A normal day, or as normal as it could be   A normal day, or as normal as it could be EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:04 pm

"I doubt it, when he gets into a book, he gets lost in it for days," Alice explained as she met Rosalie's gaze evenly. "He could care less right now."

Back to top Go down
Rosalie

Rosalie

PostSubject: Re: A normal day, or as normal as it could be   A normal day, or as normal as it could be EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:12 pm

"Oh well, I guess you can just watch TV with us if you want to," Rosalie said as she snuggled back into Emmett. 'Well, since there's nothing I can do, I might as well be comfortable.'
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A normal day, or as normal as it could be   A normal day, or as normal as it could be EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:25 pm

"Do you really want me to leave? I could go to Port Angeles..." Alice's voice trailed off as she underwent another vision.

Alice went into diner? No, it was a nightclub. She went straight to the bar, looking for someone. Who? A blond man approached the bar. Tall, handsome, he looked exactly like Jasper. The hell? Alice opened her mouth to speak, but the vision ended abruptly. Ugh, cliffhangers.

Back to top Go down
Rosalie

Rosalie

PostSubject: Re: A normal day, or as normal as it could be   A normal day, or as normal as it could be EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:29 pm

"Alice, ALICE!" Rosalie said worridly. "whats the matter, What did you see?" ' I hope it not bad news! We've had enough of that around here. PLEASE NO BAD NEWS'
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Vampire
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A normal day, or as normal as it could be   A normal day, or as normal as it could be EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:36 pm

Emmett ignored the exchange between the blonde and brunette, totally focused on his game. Then Rosalie's shrieks grabbed his attention. "What happened babe?" He noticed Alice's vacant stare. "Al, what is it?"

'Please nothing bad, I really can't stand anything bad right now, not after James.'

Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A normal day, or as normal as it could be   A normal day, or as normal as it could be EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:42 pm

Alice blinked after her vision, slightly disoriented. "Nothing, really. It's just Bella, you know what she's like," the pixie vampire joked. "Seriously, it's nothing to worry about."

Back to top Go down
Rosalie

Rosalie

PostSubject: Re: A normal day, or as normal as it could be   A normal day, or as normal as it could be EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:50 pm

'I just can't believe that the vision was about Bella.' "Are you sure you're okay, Alice? Do we need to go interrupt Jasper's book?" Rosalie asked.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A normal day, or as normal as it could be   A normal day, or as normal as it could be EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:04 pm

Alice shook her head, "No, Jasper doesn't need to know the latest injury Bella's given herself. Let's just let it go, alright?"

Back to top Go down
Rosalie

Rosalie

PostSubject: Re: A normal day, or as normal as it could be   A normal day, or as normal as it could be EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:07 pm

"Okay, fine."Rosalie said doubtfully. 'Maybe I'm just being paranoid, after all who else could it possibly be. And if it was bad news, she would have told us, right?'
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A normal day, or as normal as it could be   A normal day, or as normal as it could be EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:15 pm

Alice looked directly into Rosalie's eyes, "Rose, if I ever had a vision that was bad, I'd tell you, you know that, right?"

She was lying through her teeth, not wanting Rosalie to become worried over something that just affected Alice and Jasper.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A normal day, or as normal as it could be   A normal day, or as normal as it could be Empty

Back to top Go down

A normal day, or as normal as it could be
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next