A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind

HomeHome  AMOTGKAMOTGK  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Dear Alice, does anyone even remember this site? Sad Love, Joan

Share | 

You Know You're Obsessed With Twilight When...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen
Vampire

Number of posts : 788
Karma Points : 770
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: You Know You're Obsessed With Twilight When...   Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:19 pm

You know you're obsessed with the Twilight Saga when....
  • You spend most of your money at Hot Topic/Borders getting Twilight stuff. ^_^
  • You have/joined a website similar to this one. Razz
  • You get ticked when New Moon is referred to as "Twilight 2." TOTALLY NOT COOL! >.<
  • You converted your best friend, mum, and are working on your guy friend (I WILL convert the Alex!).
  • You can relate almost anything to Twilight.
  • You bitch-fight your best friend over who makes the better Alice. (I totally won. Kind of. It was a tie...)
  • You steal Jasper in a room full of other Jasper lovers. (Yeah...it was fun...)
  • You spend roughly 15 minutes each morning with a hair dryer, flat iron, styling paste, and a hairbrush trying to get Twilight hair. (But I'm getting better....)
  • You write a very good term paper relating Twilight to the Scarlet Letter. (I got a B on it. Whoo!)
  • You call your boyfriend by the name of your favorite Twilight vampire. (Love you, Jazz! -hugs-)
  • You use glitter lotion to make you sparkle. (Haha, Charli was there! XD)
  • You decide that the small scar on your index finger resembles a bite mark. (But I think it's from my evil flat iron....or maybe not...I don't burn myself, I'm too epic/good with a flat iron)
  • You intend to go to Forks, WA this summer when all the other fangirls are at TwiCon. (Sneak attack! Join me, Charli! XD)
  • You don't quite get why your "daughter" doesn't like Twilight. (She's totally a recessive gene...)
  • Hey...I just noticed that Jasper and Rosalie's shirts are the same color...O.o
  • Your little sister thinks you're not complete without your Twilight necklace. (That was funny...apparently I look loads different without my necklace...it's like my Scarlet Letter O.o But I like my necklace...)

That's all I can think of....for now. XD

Post so I don't feel like the only Twilight nerd? k thanks bye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://missalicecullen1901.wordpress.com
Walkure
Werewolf

Number of posts : 60
Karma Points : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With Twilight When...   Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:20 pm

You know you're obsessed with Twilight when you sincerely want to date a werewolf because they're warm and fuzzy. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen
Vampire

Number of posts : 788
Karma Points : 770
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With Twilight When...   Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:23 pm

YKYOWT when you watch music videos like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsqtTpF6wrM&feature=related
I'm so happy, I can barely breathe! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://missalicecullen1901.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You're Obsessed With Twilight When...   

Back to top Go down

You Know You're Obsessed With Twilight When...
Page 1 of 1