A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind

HomeHome  AMOTGKAMOTGK  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Dear Alice, does anyone even remember this site? Sad Love, Joan

The Wilderness

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
tomaszavenger
Vampire
tomaszavenger

Number of posts : 141
Karma Points : 143
Registration date : 2009-03-12

The Wilderness Empty
PostSubject: The Wilderness   The Wilderness EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 5:48 pm

With a bang, James emerged from the reformed ashes of his being. The quantum power of the supernatural overcame him, and his body reformed into his solid previous shape, albeit small deformities especially visible. In human form, but still a creature of the dust, he rose up. His eyes burned like the phoenix, but patches of dust still made up most of him.

James walked slowly along the ground, absorbing any moisture from the ground with his paranormal burning soul. James needed blood, and fast, before the cosmic effects on his corpse figure would return him to the ground once more.

He saw an animal, a young der, trek across the forest. It would have to suffice.

He slowly approached it, his tracking abilities silencing his footsteps and the dust around him sheilded vision from the animal.

Quickly, he lunged for the kill, draining blood as quickly as he could from the animal. His eyes lightened by a fraction, but the dust within him turned more human, albeit his vampiric state fully returned. Restored to normal, he looked looked around for any sign of more life. A few kilometres away, there was a road. He could just see it through a thick gap in the trees. James walked slowly towards it.

Where there are roads, there are people.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 788
Karma Points : 770
Registration date : 2009-01-21

The Wilderness Empty
PostSubject: No, you're dead! XD   The Wilderness EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 5:56 pm

Alice froze in her Porsche as she drove along an empty road, noticing the guy walking on the side of the road. What the hell? We killed him, I'm sure we did! she thought frantically, remembering that eventful spring when Bella nearly died. She recalled ripping his head off as Jasper and Emmett grinned approvingly. She shook her head. No, it can't be him, it has to be some look-a-like. She continued driving up to the guy. "Hey, need a ride?" she smiled, then mentally shuddered. A really good look-a-like, the voice in her head was now dubious. But we killed him! I know we did! she told herself.

Last edited by Alice Cullen on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://missalicecullen1901.wordpress.com
tomaszavenger
Vampire
tomaszavenger

The Wilderness Empty
PostSubject: BLOOD!   The Wilderness EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 6:27 pm

James heard a porsche drive along the road and saw a familiar person catch sight of him. His memory had been extinguished, but he felt the desire to take the person and drain her completely, even though he was already full of blood from the animal.

Or I could wait, and she'll take me to more people...

James slowly walked up to the car, and attempted to speak, but his vocalizations hadn't formed properly yet.

"Maweufsadjaedidaakda" he blurted. He tried to communicate, but he couldn't. He also felt an incredible tiredness, from lack of usage of his own body in quite a while. He'd have to conserve his strength.

He slowly crept to the back of the car and lay on it, too tired to move.

She'll take me to her house... I might kill her there. he thought.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

The Wilderness Empty
PostSubject: Oh no, I want to LIIIIIIIIIIIVE!   The Wilderness EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 6:54 pm

What the hell was that about? He was a psychopath, luckily he didn't accept... Alice exhaled in relief. She continued driving to the Cullen House, completely unaware of the stowaway on back.

Calm down, girl! He was probably deranged, you got away lucky, the rational voice said.

Lucky?! I'm a vampire, he couldn't have possibly harmed me. the scornful voice scoffed.

Whatever, just be thankful you didn't have to kill him...again.

During this mental conversation, she arrived at the Cullen House, and nearly screamed. What the frick is he doing there?! Maybe he's back from the dead?

She ran into the house, holding back the terrified sobs threatening to render her incoherent. Alice ran throughout the house, looking for someone, anyone, to talk to. Cautiously, she headed towards the window, watching James on her beloved car. He's back, and he definitely wants revenge. Might as well stay and fight...but I'm all alone, I don't know where anyone is. At least I'll die in battle, protecting Bella. Then she got out her phone and dialed a number, "Hello? It's Alice, James is back, and I'm all alone at home. Please come help." she called both her brothers and her husband.

After this SOS call, she got out a novel, sat down on her favorite couch, and waited for Emmett, Edward, Jasper, and/or James to show up, hoping with all her heart that someone on her side would show up before James did.
Back to top Go down
tomaszavenger
Vampire
tomaszavenger

The Wilderness Empty
PostSubject: BLOOD!   The Wilderness EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 2:09 pm

James silently panted on the back of the car. It was nice of that person to drive him here, but nice wasn't the cleverest thing to be. James rested, breathing deeply and reusing the dormant mitochondria in his body. He eventually decided to get up, and with his eyes, scanned around the area. He was in a new place. Definately part of a whole neighbourhood of victims.

He tumbled out of the car.

I don't need Blood... not now. Not now... what I need now is a comfortable place to sleep.

Writhing in pain from the fall out of the car, he slowly crawed until he got to a flower bed. He propped himself up, covering him in the muck.

Aaaah... far more refreshing.
Back to top Go down
Walkure
Werewolf
Walkure

Number of posts : 60
Karma Points : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-30

The Wilderness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wilderness   The Wilderness EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 2:43 pm

Wal came trotting up to the back of the Cullen house and shifted into her human form before entering through the glass doors. It turns out her affinity for tight clothing was useful as it fused with her skin, instead of shredding, when she transformed. Now, she fluffed her long blonde hair, arranging it around her bare shoulders above her tube top and cut-off knee-length jeans. Alright, they were flare legs to start with, but the portion below the knees had been too loose to change.

"What's up?" she asked Alice. "Are the others home?" And then she saw the vampire out in the flower bed. "New friend?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

The Wilderness Empty
PostSubject: Eviiiiiiiiiiiiiiil!!!!!!!   The Wilderness EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 3:33 pm

Alice whirled around at the sound of Walkure's voice, then realized who it was and sighed with relief. "Wal!" she cried as she hugged Walkure tightly. "That's James and he's evil and he wants to kill us all and I'm really scared!" she rambled. Noticing Walkure's curious look, she explained, "He wanted Bella, but we killed him first, but now he's back and wants vengeance."

Last edited by Alice Cullen on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tomaszavenger
Vampire
tomaszavenger

The Wilderness Empty
PostSubject: Blood on the Flowerbed.   The Wilderness EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 4:46 pm

James remained motionless, but slowly, the remaining dirt within him seeped onto the flowerbed, blood red dirt mixing with the brown soil. James was whole again. He picked himself up, and watched the nearby surroundings like a Sentinel.

"Hmm... I smell... hmm!" he thought, before climbing along the wall of the adjacent house, and going onto its balcony. He clambered in, budging one of the windows open, breaking the lock, and quickly moving to a bedroom.

He smelt blood over the covers, and threw himself on it.

Comfort was what he needed, but the smell of blood enticed him to rest on it. He couldn't wait for the hunt again.

(OOC: The house adjacent to James, ie the Cullen Residence, not that there is a house adjacent to the Cullen's house, sorry for not making myself clear.)

Last edited by tomaszavenger on Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Walkure
Werewolf
Walkure

Number of posts : 60
Karma Points : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-30

The Wilderness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wilderness   The Wilderness EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:43 pm

(OOC: FYI, Tom, vamps don't sleep, and the Cullens' house is out in the middle of nowhere.)
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

The Wilderness Empty
PostSubject: Run, don't walk, to your nearest window.   The Wilderness EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:23 pm

Alice's eyes widened at the sound of someone climbing in through a window. Running to the nearest window, she saw James was no longer in the garden. She put two and two together and got, Holy shit, he's in the house! Alice glanced at Walkure and began to creep towards her bedroom, hoping James wasn't in there. With a jolt, she realized her diary was out in the open, and she began praying devoutly for James to be in another room.

Last edited by Alice Cullen on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tomaszavenger
Vampire
tomaszavenger

The Wilderness Empty
PostSubject: The Diary   The Wilderness EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:30 pm

James had rested for only two minutes before he felt completely himself again, with the exception of almost total memory loss. Only a few critical parts of him were still functioning.

"Gausiahaofaia! Sidartha!" he attempted to vocalize, but failed. In rage, he tossed various ornaments, including the diary, onto the ground. It was unfortunate he couldn't read yet.

He groaned, realising he was going have to learn, and to do that, he'd have to get a willing person who he could later dispose of.

The residents of this house were perfect. He could smell one coming closer.

He pretended to cry, falling on to the floor and whimpered fakely. He was good at pretending however, after all, his mental stages were like those of a baby. Crying was an instinctive reflex to open the lungs. James never even knew he could do it so easily. He had expected a challenge in vocalizing a cry.

I'm learning quick!
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

The Wilderness Empty
PostSubject: Betch, outta my room!   The Wilderness EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:34 pm

Alice entered her room and saw the sobbing James on the floor. "Erm, what's wrong?" she tried being polite. What's the use? He's going to see you, recognize you, and then brutally burn you. the voice in her head warned her.

Alice noticed her stuff strewn throughout the room, and picked up her diary. "Um, are you alright?"

Last edited by Alice Cullen on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tomaszavenger
Vampire
tomaszavenger

The Wilderness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wilderness   The Wilderness EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:39 pm

"Meesa... kankala tuusmnk!" he said with a sob. He remained motionless on the ground, only watching Alice pick up her diary. He had no idea who the person was, and looked interested. Her blood smelt nice, but that wasn't what he needed. He could take blood elsewhere.

He needed care and learning, and that would propel him to be the ultimate tracker that was to come.

Tracking... his other instinct. The one that would not leave him, his core element.

But how could you track when you were practically mindless?

"Gaaaaaaaaaaaah! GAK! Canna lssokma ftayrrvmi!" he bawled.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

The Wilderness Empty
PostSubject: Do. You. Speak. English?   The Wilderness EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:57 pm

"I beg your pardon?" Alice kept up her polite routine in the hope that James wouldn't kill her. My God, has he gone mental? she asked herself.

"Gaaaaaaaaaaaah! GAK! Canna lssokma ftayrrvmi!"

What the frick does that mean? Alice wondered. Was it code for another vampire to come and help him kill the Cullens? Was there someone else watching and listening?

Last edited by Alice Cullen on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tomaszavenger
Vampire
tomaszavenger

The Wilderness Empty
PostSubject: Can't understand me!   The Wilderness EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:48 pm

James threw himself on the bed, annoyed he was completely unable to communicate. He desperately tried again.

"PLAAAAZ! HAWLAPS MIUUUUUUUU!", but James was fed up.

I can understand her, she cannot understand me! What is wrong with me!

James searched around for a pen in the room, and finding one, he scrawled on a piece of paper. In very untidy handwriting, a message had formed:

"Hello there."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

The Wilderness Empty
PostSubject: Don't kill me!   The Wilderness EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:51 pm

Alice looked at the paper, fully expecting a death threat, but found only a greeting. Confused, she asked, "Um, don't you want to kill me?"

Jeez, just give him an invitation to tear you up and burn you, the rational voice in her head scoffed.

Last edited by Alice Cullen on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tomaszavenger
Vampire
tomaszavenger

The Wilderness Empty
PostSubject: Confusion   The Wilderness EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:15 pm

James looked at her with a bit of confusion.

"Why would I want to do that?" he scribbled down. He was unable to recollect Alice, or what she had done to him. Only his inner being and physical self was intact. He seemed to take a liking to Alice. She wasn't freaked out by the mere sight of him like the deer was. She seemed stronger than that, and that would make her an excellent meal later. But right now, learning...

He took the paper and wrote again:

"Can you look after me? I have no where else to go..."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

The Wilderness Empty
PostSubject: Wait, what now?   The Wilderness EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:20 pm

Alice blinked, somewhat dazed by this development. Look...after...James? Oh no, he tried to kill her Bella! Then she thought, If I refuse, he'll go out into the world, evil as ever. If I agree, there might be hope for him yet.

Alice smiled at James. "Sure, I'd be happy to help. What should I teach you first?"

Last edited by Alice Cullen on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tomaszavenger
Vampire
tomaszavenger

The Wilderness Empty
PostSubject: Hunger   The Wilderness EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:35 pm

James was happy she could finally understand. His writing was barely legible, but he remembered how to write! He was relieved. It would take time for his vocals to return too.

James felt his stomach grumble... he didn't need food, but it would be nice to have some.

"Could you teach me how to cook?" he said, a smile spreading across his face.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

The Wilderness Empty
PostSubject: Follow the butterflies!   The Wilderness EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:44 pm

"Um, sure," Alice responded, slightly bewildered by this new development. "Erm, follow me to the kitchen, then."

Don't turn your back on him! He'll kill you! the voice in her head screamed as she turned to walk to the kitchen.
Shut up, if he wanted to kill me, he would have done so already. the clairvoyant in her head told her.

"Come along, then," Alice said curtly as she walked down the hallway to the kitchen, James following her.

Last edited by Alice Cullen on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tomaszavenger
Vampire
tomaszavenger

The Wilderness Empty
PostSubject: Following...   The Wilderness EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:54 pm

James followed Alice expectantly.

"What is your name?" he had written. His handwriting had improved. It was more defined, not as loopy and criss-cross as the other few times were. He licked his lips and saw the kitchen. He noticed the Cullen House was quite big, much bigger than it had looked on the outside.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

The Wilderness Empty
PostSubject: Why me?   The Wilderness EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 6:02 pm

"Alice," the petite vampire answered, smiling at James. "And yours?" she asked, knowing the answer.
She looked around the spacious kitchen, desperately wanting to get out of here, wondering where the rest of her family was. Why is it always me stuck in these situations? she asked herself.

Last edited by Alice Cullen on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tomaszavenger
Vampire
tomaszavenger

The Wilderness Empty
PostSubject: I have no idea   The Wilderness EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:19 pm

"I have no bloody idea..." he wrote, utmostly confused when he didn't realise who he was. Everything he had already done was instinctive. Stuff from before... there was nothing before the lightning.

What is up with that?

James looked impatiently around to see if there was any food in the kitchen. He saw a block of oddly shaped wood, and bit into it, wrenching with pain at the foul taste, and let it drop out of his mouth.

"Gahhhh!" he said in temporary pain. He knew he could have bitten through if he wanted to, but didn't want to take chances. He pulled out a splinter that had lodged itself in his tongue, and winced slightly as he removed it.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

The Wilderness Empty
PostSubject: cookiiiiiiiies. XD   The Wilderness EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:24 pm

Alice facepalmed at James' pain, choosing to ignore it. He seemed to get the concept of pain now, that's always good....I think... Smiling at James, she said, "Alright, I think I'm going to teach you how to make cookies, okay?" She got out the ingredients as James watched. She peered at him, "You do know what cookies are, yes?"
Back to top Go down
tomaszavenger
Vampire
tomaszavenger

The Wilderness Empty
PostSubject: Cookies... I don't even know biscuits!   The Wilderness EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:41 pm

"Hmm... no... sorry. I feel like I was only born yesterday!" he joked.

Not even that...

"Do they taste nice?" he asked, hoping the answer would be yes. Alice would teach him so many skills he needed, James realised. Maybe, killing her would be out of the question. Of course, he will have to feast on more blood eventually. It was in his genes after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wilderness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wilderness   The Wilderness Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wilderness
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind :: World :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: