A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind

HomeHome  AMOTGKAMOTGK  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Dear Alice, does anyone even remember this site? Sad Love, Joan

Plot Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 788
Karma Points : 770
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Plot Updates Empty
PostSubject: Plot Updates   Plot Updates EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:16 pm

For those of us who have no idea what's going on:

• Alice went to Italy and went shopping with Luxia (resolved)
  • Alice returned to Forks and discovered Walkure with Jasper (resolved)
  • Walkure and Alice go shopping for Walkure (unresolved)
  • James is back (resolved)
  • Alice met Roberto Cavalli (resolved)
  • Joan meets Jasper under "unfortunate circumstances", so Alice is trying to be friendly with her so she doesn't tell the world.
  • Aro meets Joan, causing Alice to go to the Volturi with Jasper, nearly getting killed, but saved by Joan.
  • Joan and Edward fall in love? -tentative-
  • Yeah, no. She just goes bye-bye.
  • HUNTERS ARE GONNA KILL ME!
  • Alice falls in love with said hunter due to a vision.
  • Jasper has an affair with Maria.
  • Alice plans to divorce Jasper.
  • Jasper proposes....again.
  • Alice accepts...again.
  • OH NO, THEY STILL ARE GONNA KILL ME!
  • Haha, no they aren't.Yes they will. Watch your back.
  • Laura meets Alice and Jasper.
  • Alice rofls as she realizes Joan's been annotating her plot list. XD I love you, Joanie!
  • Everyone got abducted by aliens except for Alice, the Jazzster, and Laura.
  • Hunters still aren't gonna kill Alice.Bitch, you so arrogant. Am not. I can see the future, betch.
  • Anyway, Alice and Jazzles avoid the Council and decide to run off to London. xD

And that is our plot line so far. If you have any suggestions, feel free to PM me and let me know so I can alert the people involved (one of which MUST be yourself, you can't orchestrate this whole RP. Except for Joan, 'cause she's cool like that).

Relationships:
Walkure- friends with Alice, knows Jasper, hasn't met anyone else.
Luxia Bianchi- friends with Alice and Roberto, knows Emmett, Edward, and Jasper, hasn't met anyone else.
Roberto Cavalli- friends with Luxia, friends with Alice, hasn't met anyone else.
Joan Taylor- ex friends with Alice, knows the Cullens. Since she's not Chases' love affair, she must be Edward's lover then. They sure did get it on at the karaoke party. XD
Adam West- wants to kill all vampires, friends with Chase, knows Joan.
Chase Specter- vampire hunter, friends with Adam and in love with Joan. Hates Alice but Alice is delusional (hey!) and will stop at nothing to get him... IN BED ...That's a terrible summary. He doesn't hate me, betch is just having a hard time showing his love. xD

Alice Cullen- friends with Walkure, Luxia, and Roberto, wife of Jasper, sister of Edward and Emmett, caretaker/friend of the unstable James.
Jasper Hale-husband of Alice, brother of Edward and Emmett, knows Walkure, Luxia, and James.
Emmett Cullen- brother of Alice, Jasper, and Edward, knows Luxia and James, hasn't met anyone else.
Edward Cullen- brother of Alice, Jasper, and Emmett, knows James.
James- friends with Alice, scared of Emmett, doesn't know anyone else.
Bella Cullen- sister to Alice, Jasper, and Emmett, Edward's lover, James' enemy.
Back to top Go down
http://missalicecullen1901.wordpress.com

Plot Updates
Page 1 of 1