A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind

HomeHome  AMOTGKAMOTGK  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Dear Alice, does anyone even remember this site? Sad Love, Joan

A "Normal" Day at Forks High

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 788
Karma Points : 770
Registration date : 2009-01-21

A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:42 pm

"That was amazing," Alice cuddled happily into Jasper's side. "I missed doing that," she reached up and kissed him again, then stared into his amber eyes. "What are you thinking?"

I love him so much...it's really going to hurt, leaving him. But I can't stand to see Jasper getting killed or otherwise hurt because of me, Alice thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://missalicecullen1901.wordpress.com
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

Number of posts : 354
Karma Points : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:48 pm

Jasper started playing with her hair, twining between her fingers as he said nonchalantly, "I was just thinking about how your natural beauty is the most gorgeous, breath-taking thing in my world."

He whispered quietly, "And I don't ever want to lose it..."
Back to top Go down
http://uglylipstick.wordpress.com/
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:52 pm

"I love you," Alice responded, smiling at him. "I don't want to lose you either..."

NO! Stop! You're just leading him on! You should just go now! the voice in her head screamed at her.

How the hell do I that? Alice worried.
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:55 pm

(OOC: Dude, Edward is getting anxious to kick some Volturi ass over here in the corner!)

Jasper felt a sudden omnipresence off in the distance, something sinister and evil that made his skin crawl. He sat up quickly and started putting his clothes on, saying quietly to her as he passed her her own clothes, "It looks like they're coming to meet us instead of the other way around."

'Dammit, so soon? I wanted the moment last just a little longer!' He thought a bit teed off as he pulled his shirt over his head.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:01 pm

Alice got dressed, feeling a bit sick, "Damn, really?"

I gotta go meet them! she panicked. I won't let them harm Jasper in any way!

Alice slipped out of the villa as Jasper finished dressing, meeting the Volturi head on. She noticed the three papery looking vampires in the center of the guard, watching her.

"Having fun, Alice?" the center vampire called out.

"A little, yes," she smiled sheepishly. "To what do I owe the honor of this visit?"
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:07 pm

"Oh, we wanted to visit, of course," Aro replied, walking forward which made the guard part as the three vampires stopped a few feet in front of the pixie vampire, "On friendly terms. You see, I was in the area to check in on you all since I cannot trust my own guard to do a good job of it and the strangest thing happened.

"While I was out hunting, I met this human girl. It was strange because she actually stood up to me like she knew who or what exactly I was and wasn't at all afraid by my very presence, unlike other humans who've met me.

"But the strangest thing is that when I touched her, I knew exactly why she wasn't afraid: she knows about you and us. Huh, is that just strange? Do you know anything about this?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:12 pm

"Why, Aro, are you suggesting I'd give away the secret?" Alice pretended to be shocked, then changed her tune, "Yeah, I told her about us, but only because she witnessed me hunting," she lied, keeping Jasper out of harm's way.

"What're you going to do about it?" Alice asked as she glanced quickly towards the villa, praying that Jasper has enough sense to use the back door to escape. Please, Jasper, just save yourself! Don't worry about me!
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:18 pm

"Oh ho ho! Suddenly, we're acting spirited and feisty?" Aro chuckled melodically, finding great enjoyment in Alice's evasiveness and her sudden, apparent death wish.

He stopped laughing and asked with a devious smirk, "Well, why is it then that when I saw her first memory of discovering the secret, it was a blond man hunting? Oh, dear Alice, I think you, of all people, know the circumstances of lying to the Volturi."

He snapped his fingers and suddenly, the guard brought out Jasper held tightly by Demetri and Felix. They forced him down to the ground in front of Alice as Aro asked, "As a reward for your brave and trying dedication to save your lover, I'll let you decide how to kill him."

"Stop, Aro," came Edward's enraged voice from only a couple feet away. He stood his ground firmly, with Joan standing wearily behind him.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:23 pm

Alice gasped at Aro's proclamation, "No, don't kill him, please, take me instead!"

"Stop, Aro," Edward shouted, with Joan behind him.

"Edward? Joan? Oh no..." Alice felt faint all of a sudden, then turned to Aro, "Please, don't kill them! It was all my fault, they shouldn't be punished for what I did!

"I know what I did was wrong," she tried being the diplomat, "But there's no need to kill innocent people over it. Have some sense, Aro."
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:37 pm

Aro turned to Alice, suddenly furious. He back-handed her, watching her crumple to the ground, asking, "You dare accuse me of not having any sense?! And to think you would have such great potential to join the Volturi guard when really, you are just a bickering little girl. YOU should have some sense."

"And you should have some civility and proper manners when addressing a woman," Edward said in a warning tone, stepping closer to the scene. He asked, "Now why do you treat us with such disrespect when we were only trying to make amends with a slight problem we had? It really is all under control, I assure you."

Aro asked, stepping over both Alice and Jasper lying on the ground and walking towards Edward, with the guard trailing ever so closely behind, "Oh and how do you know that? Have you suddenly become empowered with such knowledge that you forget that mortals are not like us and tend to forget how to keep their mouths shut."

Edward pursed his lips, a little annoyed as he countered, "Yes, but it seems that we're not as unlike as you say we are."

Aro looked a bit flustered by the mild insult but sighed in defeat, demanding, "Show me."

Edward nodded and allowed Joan to step towards the ancient vampire. She bowed her head politely, being the only one who actually remembered that they were in fact in the presence of the equivalent of vampire royalty. She held her hand out expectantly, saying lightly, "I must say this situation is a lot better than getting pinned against a door."

Aro chuckled once more, his eyes twinkling as he commented, "You are quite a delight, Ms. Taylor, especially for a human."

"I'll take that as the greatest honor," she replied smoothly, which amazed all the surrounding vampires who thought she should be cowering in fear, not showing confidence as if they were equal.

Aro took her hand gently and closed his eyes in concentration. A few moments passed before he opened them with a smile, "Oh, it seems that Edward was not mistaken... I must say that you are the most interesting yet befuddling mortal that I have met in my entire life."

Joan felt her ears twinge pink in modesty as she took her hand back, unable to say anything in return. 'Not scared? How is this so? Am I actually getting used to talking to the supernatural on a daily basis? Huh, maybe I'm more diplomatic than I thought I was...' She glanced over at Alice concerned, 'Oh please be okay...'
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:52 pm

Alice stood up steadily, noticing Joan's worried expression, "I'm fine, Jo, don't worry." She rounded on Aro, "And a bickering little girl? Try strong, fiery-spirited lady."

Then she helped up Jasper calmly. "And another thing, Aro. Joan is a smart girl, she KNOWS when to keep her mouth shut! I wouldn't worry so much that she would keep the secret so much as me going to bitch slap you!" the hot headed Alice said as she slapped Aro hard in the face, causing the guard to circle her.

"Oh wonderful," she muttered as she eyed the surrounding vampires who looked like they meant business. "Stay back, it's my battle," Alice cautioned Jasper and Edward, who were ready to attack the guard.
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:19 pm

Joan stepped forward to try and help her friend but Aro held her back with a steady hand, saying, "Your friend is condemning herself. She is deciding her own fate by her choices..." He began to chuckle as he asked, "Did you see this, Alice? Did you see yourself fall under the Volturi's wrath with the ones you love?"

Joan's heartbeat picked up as she panicked, 'He really is going to kill her!' She turned to Aro and asked, almost pleading, "No, spare her. Please. Her intentions are in the right place. It's the way she's trying to get them that's warped!"

Aro turned to the mortal a bit confused, asking, "You want me to save her? Why?"

"Because," Joan started, "she's my best friend for all eternity, even when half the time I'm scared half to death by her! She's so kind and caring and selfless and she gets me! Maybe, it's because she can see my future but I don't care. All I care about is her and Edward, even Jasper too! Now, why would you kill them?"

"Because they have broken the rules by telling you," he replied somewhat robotically.

"But we all know I won't tell which is the main reason that rule is in place," she countered.

"This one," he pointed a finger at Alice, "has assaulted me physically and dares to question my authority."

Joan said defiantly, "So punish her accordingly! Death is too morbid an option and you cannot let your pride control your decisions."

She stood very still, her heart pounding in her ears as she watched Aro ponder her words. She glanced around to see all the vampires agape at her argument with the head vampire. 'I take it they've never had the courage to stand up to their leader,' she thought wryly, 'And neither should I. But why do I?' She couldn't find an answer for herself there.

Finally, Aro smiled brightly at the human, saying, "You are just so pleasant to be around. All these centuries that I have been alive, I haven't met someone quite as daring and brave as you with such a good heart and your head upright on your shoulders. I wish I could keep you around forever..."

He looked a bit nostalgic at the thought but brushed it off, turning to the matter at hand. He spun around to face the Cullens. He told them, "You are so fortunate that you have Ms. Taylor around, otherwise I wouldn't even being considering your punishment, though you are the adopted children of my dear friend.

"However, since I'm not really in the mood to torture any of you today, I will let you go free with a warning: don't let this happen again. Not every human is like Ms. Taylor. And Alice, dare to threaten me again and you will see there are crueler things than death in this world."

The guard backed off from the Cullens, who instantly darted over to stand on Joan's side. Aro smiled at her, taking her hand and kissing it lightly, saying, "I do believe we will meet again and very soon, Ms. Taylor. I think we can work something out between us."

Joan smiled warmly in return, "Of course, Aro." And with that promise, Aro and the rest of the Volturi vanished. She let out a heavy breath and remembered how fast her heart was racing. She clutched her chest tight, trying to calm herself. 'Never again... I don't want to do that ever again...'
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:26 pm

Alice was quiet, shocked at what happened. "Oh my God, Jo, you're amazing!" she hugged Joan tightly, trying not to kill her.

She turned to Jasper, "I told you they would pardon us," she chided gently, then kissed him.

Alice turned to Edward, "Thanks for coming, dear. If you hadn't..." she shuddered at what could have happened, swallowing hard to keep herself from crying. "You're the best," she hugged Edward, then returned to Jasper's side, wrapping an arm around her husband's waist.
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:35 pm

Joan chuckled dryly, smiling in amusement, "Really? Because right now, I am scared shitless!" She held her spinning head, taking a deep breath as she checked her phone. She sighed heavily, "Man, after this, I don't think I can deal with my mother right now..."

'Or maybe I can,' she reasoned, 'After all, I just influenced one of the most powerful vampires to change his mind! But she is still my mother and all the things she did...'

Edward asked curiously, "When's the trial?"

"In eight hours. You think we can make it?" Joan replied tiredly, glancing up at Edward.

He simply nodded as he gave a wicked grin, "Only if I get to drive."

She groaned in irritation as she allowed Edward to lead her to the Porsche in the driveway. Joan wanted nothing more than to rest her weary mind right now.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:40 pm

Alice followed Joan and Edward, dragging Jasper along with her. "Seriously, Edward? The airplane ride takes slightly more than eight hours, doesn't it?" she asked, always the practical one.

"We'll make it, Alice," Edward growled as they all got into the car and sped off.

"Whatever," she sighed as she rested her head against the window, watching the scenery zip by.
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:49 pm

They arrived at the airport and managed to get tickets on the soonest flight to Atlanta and then to Seattle. Joan wasn't one to question the vampires' abilities but she was a bit impressed by their quick-thinking and scamming techniques.

'Even if it was wrong to upset the woman at the counter by making her confused, scared, and sympathetic at the same time,' she thought with some pity as she looked out the window of the airplane. It was all clouds and blue skies up here. 'Wish that was what my life was like,' she thought sardonically with a hint of hope.

"If that were the case," Edward whispered to her, startling her out of her reverie, "we wouldn't be alive right now. I do believe we owe you a life debt."

Joan's eyes widened in shock as she stuttered out, "N-no, no. Th-that's all right... Y-you really d-don't have to make it-t up to m-me."

But Edward wouldn't have it; he leaned in closer, saying honestly, "I insist. I'll be your slave even."

Joan imagined in shackles in front of her and began to laugh, shaking her head, "No, please. Spare me."

He smiled crookedly at her reaction, saying, "As you wish."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:55 pm

Alice giggled from her seat behind Edward and Joan, but beside Jasper, "Now, now, Edward, you two DO have your significant others."

Edward responded by sticking his tongue out at her.

"Oh, how mature," Alice rolled her eyes, grinning. "I'm totally telling Bella."

Edward's eyes widened, "You wouldn't!"

"Try me," Alice smiled angelically from her seat.
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:03 pm

Edward thought of a retort but decided against it, going for a more appalling approach to one-up Alice. So he slipped his arm around Joan's waist and lifted her up into his lap in one swift motion that she could only utter out, "Oh!".

He said sweetly, "Well, I could leave Bella for another human. I mean, she is just a weak mortal. And I'm sure Victor wouldn't stand a chance against me."

Joan said in complete shock, "Edward, stop it! You will not hurt Vic. And put me back in my seat please!"

He gently slid her back into her seat, saying eloquently, "Of course, love."

Joan had no witty reply so she just crossed her arms over her chest and turned away, annoyed with a pink blush glowing on her cheeks. Edward chuckled in his mind at the sight. 'She just stood up to the entire Volturi and is simply flustered when I pretend to love her as I love Bella? There must be something wrong mentally with this girl... But then again, there is something mentally wrong with me and everyone around me.'
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:12 pm

Alice laughed at Edward's performance, then decided to do something even better...

Edwaaaaaard... she disguised her mental voice to sound like Jasper. Edward, I waaaaaaaaaaaaant you!

Edward's mouth dropped open, and he turned to stare at Jasper. "What the hell?"

Jasper tore his gaze from the window he was staring out of, "What??"

"You...want....me?" Edward asked dubiously.

"Hell no! Why would I want you when I have all I could ever want right here?" Jasper demanded as he wrapped an arm around Alice's shoulders.

"But...you...thought..." Poor, confused Edward.

Alice is a cover-up for my true feelings, Eddikins, Alice thought as Jasper again. I WANT YOU TO STEAL ME AWAY FROM HER!
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:17 pm

Joan watched the exchange carefully from the corner of her eye, watching Edward freak out as Jasper told him that he wanted Edward without actually saying that he did. 'How confusing yet amusing,' she thought with a grin before directing her attention outside the window.

She saw the sun set, casting pinks, oranges, reds and yellows on the slightly darker blue sky which turned it into a myriad of beautiful colors. She smiled at the simplicity yet breath-taking beauty of the sky as she yawned.

Joan felt her eyes close as she rested her head back against the seat, telling herself, 'It's okay, Jo. You can sleep for now. It's safe. There are people here who love you and protect you.'

Just as she was about to fall asleep, she felt her head fall onto Edward's shoulder. But she didn't care as she drifted off into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:20 pm

"She's out," Alice commented as she watched Joan fall asleep. "Who wants to play Truth Or Dare?"

Edward's eyes lit up at the chance to get back at Alice. "I do!"

"Jasper?" Alice asked him.

"Do I have a choice?" Jasper smiled, unable to resist her.

"No, you don't," Alice grinned. "So...who wants to go first?"
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:10 pm

Edward sighed, slightly adjusting the sleeping human so she was more comfortable and he had a little more freedom with his arm. He turned a bit in his seat and said, "I guess you can start, Alice."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:15 pm

"Alright," Alice grinned. "Truth or Dare, Eddy?"

Like I don't know what he'll choose, she smiled to herself. Still, I should probably be prepared for either answer.
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:17 pm

Edward thought long and hard about it, 'Well, if I say dare, she'll suggest something obscene like streaking in the Port Angeles mall or tell one of the boys at school that I'm secretly in love with him...' He shuddered at his thought process before answering, "Truth."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:22 pm

"Oh, good," Alice smiled, "Would you ever consider cheating on Bella to save your life?"

Let's see how he answers THAT,she thought evilly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

A "Normal" Day at Forks High
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next