A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind

HomeHome  AMOTGKAMOTGK  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Dear Alice, does anyone even remember this site? Sad Love, Joan

Divorcing Jasper

Go down 
+3
Joan Taylor
Chase Specter
Alice Cullen
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 788
Karma Points : 770
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Divorcing Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:13 pm

"Jasper, you know I love you, right?" Alice began the conversation tactfully, or at least as tactfully as you can when you decide to rip someone's heart out.

"Yes, but I love you more," Jasper grinned at his wife.

Alice smiled before, "Maybe we should get a divorce?"

Jasper's jaw dropped in horror. 'Divorce? What?!' Aloud, he stammered, "Why, sweetheart?"

"To create drama that is totally unneeded," Alice said.

"YOU'RE DIVORCING ME, AND YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A GOOD REASON?" Jasper was enraged. "I love you, and I've been by your side ever since I took your hand in that diner!"

"YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN MY HAND!" Alice screamed back. "MAYBE ALL I WANTED WAS AN EFFING HIGH-FIVE!"

"But..." Jasper was confused. "I COULD FEEL THE LOVE!"

"MAYBE IT WAS HATRED! PETER ALWAYS SAID YOU MIXED THE TWO OF THEM UP!" Alice yelled. "MAYBE I HATED YOU SO MUCH, I WAS GOING TO KIDNAP YOU AND KILL YOU! EVER THOUGHT OF THAT?"

"But...Alice...I love you..." Jasper whimpered.

"BETCH, I FRICKIN' STALKED YOU IN MY VISIONS, AND YOU LOVE ME? WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU SMOKING?" she retorted. "If you had come up to me and held out your hand mutely, no damn explanation, I WOULD HAVE BITCH SLAPPED YOU!"

Jasper then tried to make Alice love him again by sending her love vibes.

"JASPER WHITLOCK! QUIT DOING THAT! YOU KNOW I CAN SEE WHEN YOU DECIDE TO DO THAT!" Alice screeched.

"I don't want you to leave me," Jasper whimpered some more. "Can't we at least talk it out?"

Alice pretended to consider...
Back to top Go down
http://missalicecullen1901.wordpress.com
Chase Specter
Human
Chase Specter

Number of posts : 69
Karma Points : 69
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Divorcing Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:39 pm

Chase walked down the brightly lit streets of Port Angeles, bored out of his mind. Joan had given him a detailed map of both Forks and Port Angeles earlier that day so he could entertain himself while Adam and Joan went to go visit the werewolves down in La Push.

However, all the bar were full of drunk-bearded men and he wasn't bored enough to go and linger in the local book stores. He wasn't hungry either so he was trying to find one of the local clubs so he could hit on some chick, maybe get her drunk and take her back to the hotel for the night.

'Man, this would've told been so much easier if Joan had just come with me and left Adam to negotiate with the fur brains... Or maybe, I should've ignored Adam's statement about my irresponsibility and just gone with them. Fuck, this sucks...'

Chase sighed and stared up at the cloudy, night sky, trying to find some stars and make a constellation out of it.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

Divorcing Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:51 pm

"Ye-" Alice's response was cut off by a vision, as she was keeping tabs on a certain someone...

"HE'S IN PORT ANGELES!" Alice screamed like a fangirl, much to the confusion of Jasper. "Sorry, we'll talk later, love you, bye!"

She ran off to her car, driving off to Port Angeles. Jasper stared after her in bewilderment, and then decided to follow her. Discreetly, of course. Don't want to give her anymore reason to divorce him, right? He crept behind her car in the trees by the road, making sure he couldn't be seen.

Alice slowed her car down as she approached a popular club, knowing he'd probably go there soon. She smiled as she parked her car, feeling an odd sense of deja-vu...

"Where are ya headed, miss?" the taxi driver asked her.
"To the Boston Diner, please," she responded politely, gazing out the window, wondering if he was really going to be there. God, she was crazy. Just found a random man in a vision and decided to go after him...she didn't even know his name.
"That'll be fifteen-seventy five," the driver pulled up to the diner suddenly.
Alice blinked as she was startled out of her musings and handed him a twenty. "Thanks," she said as she got out of the car and entered the diner, taking a seat at the counter. 'And now we wait,' she thought to herself, thinking about the blond man in her vision, wondering who he was....

Alice shook off the reverie and walked into the club, sitting down at the bar, waiting for him.

Jasper frowned as he noticed where his lover was entering. 'A club? Really? Why?'he pondered, somewhat confused. He could feel the excitement radiating from Alice as she walked into the bar, and he followed her in, staying far enough behind so that she didn't know he was there. He watched her sit at the bar and shrugged, standing quietly off to one side of the club, silently observing her.
Back to top Go down
Chase Specter
Human
Chase Specter

Divorcing Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:14 pm

Chase finally found the night club and thanked the stars for guiding him. After showing his ID to the bouncer and flirting with some of the girls near the entrance, he made his way over to the bar and ordered two shots of Yager Bombs.

As he waited, a brunette shimmered through the crowd and appeared next to him, banging on the counter to get the bartender's attention. Once she did, she ordered a shot Samscua with a bat of her thick eyelashes and a flip of her straightened locks.

But the bartender only rolled his eyes as he placed Chase's order in front of him, gratefully taking the twenty from Chase.

The brunette sidled up towards him and said, "My name's Janey."

"Chase," he replied, taking a gulp of the yagerminster mixed with red bull. 'God, I can smell the sex and smoke on her. Sluuuuut.'
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

Divorcing Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:27 pm

Alice watched, seething, as the brunette slut flirted with him. She gracefully walked to his other side, but not too close, she didn't want to seem like a whore. She looked around the club, trying to look nonchalant.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" the young man asked behind the counter.
"Oh, nothing for me, thanks, I'm waiting for someone," she said breezily. The man nodded and turned to the person at the register.
An hour went by...one and a half...two...God, when was he going to get here? She knew he was going to make an appearance, but why hasn't he showed up?
"Miss, who are you waiting for?" the young man asked curiously.
"Just a friend," she replied smoothly.
"And you're sure she's coming?"
"Any minute now."
"You've been waiting for two hours..." he seemed worried for her. How endearing.
Alice smiled brightly. "He'll show up, I'm sure of it."
"Oh, it's a man?"
"Yes, blond, tall, pale. Do you know him?" she asked.
"Yeah, that sounds like Jasper Whitlock. We play pool every Friday night."
"Hm..." Alice thought. "I never knew he played billiards. It says something about a guy..." her voice trailed off.

Jasper watched her go up to the guy. Who the hell was he? A paramour? He gritted his teeth, trying not to growl in jealousy. He decided to just watch and see what she did. Maybe it wasn't as dire as he had thought.
Back to top Go down
Chase Specter
Human
Chase Specter

Divorcing Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:30 pm

Chase felt a rush of cold air at his back and whipped around to see one of them standing by his side. He ignored Janey's inane chatter and focused his attention on the pixie vampire; "What the HELL are you doing here?"

He reached down in his pocket, feeling the handy of his trusty stake, ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

Divorcing Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:34 pm

Alice's eyes widened innocently. "Why, whatever are you talking about?" End of deja-vu. This guy was out for dust. Jasper would never do a thing like that.

"I just wanted to talk to you," she explained, acting somewhat hurt by his suspicion.

Jasper watched in the shadows, nearly leaving his hiding spot when the man went for his stake. 'Alice, RUN, silly!' he thought, watching anxiously. He could sense the fear from Alice, and heard her words, but couldn't quite put them together.
Back to top Go down
Chase Specter
Human
Chase Specter

Divorcing Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:38 pm

Chase chuckled mirthlessly, ignoring the pouting Janey who stalked off with her drink in a huff, as he stared unnervingly into Alice's butterscotch eyes.

He said in a menacing voice, "What am I talking about? Are you so oblivious to this world that you've created that you fail to realize how much of a threat you are and that your existence should be naught?

"If you want to speak, think wisely. They WILL be your last words," he pulled the stake out of his pocket and was about to strike.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

Divorcing Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:44 pm

Alice gasped and grabbed his wrist, bringing it down to his side, pleading, "Can't we just talk without you killing me rightaway? I think if you talked to me, you'd better understand what it's like, being a vampire," her eyes were filled with hurt and agony.

Jasper watched, terrified for Alice, but frozen to his hiding spot. What the hell should he do? Well, she seems to be handling it well, but let's be prepared to jump in when he staked her, hm?
Back to top Go down
Chase Specter
Human
Chase Specter

Divorcing Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:47 pm

Chase's gaze hardened as he retorted, yanking his hand out of Alice's grip, "What it's like? Why would I want to know that? To sympathize? To take pity and not kill you? Something you think you can do but really can't since you're NOT human?!"

He felt his anger overtake his senses slowly so he took a deep breath and said, "Besides, none of you sympathized when my sisters died so why should I?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

Divorcing Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:52 pm

"Why are you so bent on revenge? Are you honestly happy living like this, hating someone so much that you want to kill them and everyone else like them?" Alice asked calmly, meeting his gaze evenly. "I don't want your sympathy, all I want is your understanding. Sympathy and understanding are worlds apart."

Alice closed her eyes for a second, thinking over her words. "Who the frick says we're not human in our ways? Sure, we look different, but it doesn't mean we can't think, or feel, or love," she tried explaining.
Back to top Go down
Chase Specter
Human
Chase Specter

Divorcing Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:56 pm

Chase took another deep breath and said, "I'm not bent on revenge. I got over that years ago. I'm here to eliminate any threat to the human race because humans are innocent and you all are monsters, no matter how much you try to hide it.

"And don't start that "But I do feel human things!" crap with me. You and I both know that you have long since forgotten anything about being human," he smirked wickedly, leaning forward, "I've been doing this long enough. I know EXACTLY how you guys operate, even you vegetarian ones."

While he was talking and momentarily distracting her, he had stabbed a stake through her stomach. 'Stupid vampire, obviously doesn't know how to play well enough to stay OUT of trouble.'
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

Divorcing Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:02 pm

"Yeah, you totally aren't bent on revenge," Alice muttered as she tore the stake out of her stomach, wincing at the pain. "Look, can't we just go somewhere alone? I don't think it's normal for men to be staking ladies in public, no matter what they are. I promise I won't bite," she smiled. "And another thing? I'm not that old, I'm not like my father. Care to tell me how we 'operate'?" she inquired. "This'll be interesting to hear...the human side of vampirism."
Back to top Go down
Chase Specter
Human
Chase Specter

Divorcing Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:37 pm

Chase silently led the pixie vampire out the back door and behind the club, thinking, 'Jesus, she really is stubborn on her perception of me. Maybe, she thinks I'll just mold into it once she pesters me with it enough...'

He turned to her and said, "You're at least fifty years older than you're supposed to be so there's no denying that you are unfamiliar with the concept of hunters. Obviously your perception is misconstrued. You think I'm bent on revenge after what your people did to my sisters.

"I was at first. But then, I realized revenge just causes more revenge which leads to more revenge and so on. So why would I want to contribute to a never-ending cycle? Instead, I joined the Council to learn why you guys existed in the first place and why you should be eliminated, which is such an elementary subject.

"Vampires realize either one of two things when hunters are mentioned: they either cower in fear and hide away, thinking the hunter won't come after them or they think they are superior and can take on the hunter either physically or mentally. Either way, we'll find you and prove you wrong.

"The vampires I've encountered, the ones who stay 'true' to their monstrous ways try to fight us off and kill us or turn us, not understanding that we go through grueling training courses that prepare us to counter any attack you could or try to throw our way.

"We are rarely at a disadvantage with vampires since they seem to imagine that they are human. Except humans don't act as vampires think they do. Not even the vampires who try to blend in or are 'vegetarian'.

"Humans are warm and have a beating heart for one thing. Humans have physical, mental, or emotional flaws that make them human! Vampires are 'perfect' and perfect is nonexistent in a human world; it's simply an unrealistic expectation that we dream of living up to but never achieve.

"You can argue all you want about how you used to be human so therefore you are or how you used to kill humans in the past but don't anymore. We don't focus on what you were; we focus on what you are. And just because you've stopped killing 'now' doesn't you mean you aren't subjected to doing it again in the future.

"You can't deny the urge to kill. It's in your 'blood' to kill; it's the only reason why you exist. You can't exist to be human or blend in. You can't not be a monster. You could try to prove me wrong except that you can't because you know it's all true."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

Divorcing Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:52 pm

"You're wrong," Alice replied quietly. "You're smart, there's no denying that, but you're wrong on so many counts. We're not perfect, we still have flaws. We make mistakes. Nobody's perfect, haven't I proved that by coming after you tonight even though I know what you are? Either I'm crazy, or I'm suicidal, or something, but clearly it's a flaw. And flaws don't exist in 'perfect' people, do they? We can be vain, we can be selfish, but we are not perfect beings.

"I couldn't pull the 'I used to be human, so I remember what's it like' card even if I wanted to. I'm sure I'm not going to kill anyone in the near future, has Joan told you about my future sight?"

Jasper watched in awe from the roof of the club, never seen nor heard by the hunter and the vampire. He wondered what the hell Alice was doing, maybe she is suicidal?
Back to top Go down
Chase Specter
Human
Chase Specter

Divorcing Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:48 pm

"Your subjective future sight that changes when people pick an path that leads to a certain outcome?" Chase snorted snidely, "That's awfully reliable. And clearly you don't get my point about the whole 'perfect' thing..."

He sighed and began to walk away, saying, "I'll let you off with a warning: Try this again and you won't have to worry about trying to persuade me with useless explanations ever again."

As soon as he reached the street, he hailed a cab and just told him to drive down to La Push. 'What a stupid little vampire,' he remarked coolly, 'She obviously is too naive and doesn't understand it yet.'

Chase sighed, rubbing a hand over his face as he leaned back in the seat, thinking, 'Man, I could've really used that lay. I'm so frustrated right now... Fuck. I wonder if Adam is dead yet.'
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

Divorcing Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:59 pm

Alice watched him leave, thinking about when she should drop the whole "But we're destined for each other!" bomb. Sigh. Oh, well. There'll be time again in the near future.

A shadow dropped from the roof, "What were you thinking?!"

"Jasper, you know it's impolite to listen in on other people's conversations," Alice said coolly.

"Not as impolite as divorcing me for another man," he countered.

"I didn't do anything, in case you haven't noticed. All we did was talk," she answered.

"I could see where you were going," Jasper shot back. "A hunter? He wants to KILL you! Not make nice!"

"I know, but still...Let's just head home and talk there," Alice took Jasper's hand and led him to her car.

"Fine," he muttered, mulling over that conversation between Alice and the hunter. What the hell was his name? Damn, nothing hurts more than your wife leaving you for someone she's been stalking for a while, and STILL doesn't know his name. Wait- how long has she been stalking him?

"Alice...how long have you been...?" he started delicately.

"I don't know, probably ever since I saw him in that initial vision," she answered calmly as she drove. She pulled up to the Cullen house and walked in quietly with Jasper.

"Explain, now," Jasper growled quietly once they were in their room. "If you're not cheating on me, then who...?"

"As you know, he's a hunter, um, his sisters died in a vampire fight, and that's all I know," Alice shrugged.

"Alice, you didn't see that him and you...?" he was too scared to vocalize his thoughts.

"Oh, but I did," Alice nodded grimly. "Please don't be too upset."

"It can change!" Jasper was now grabbing on for hope, any hope. "You can decide against this!"

"I can't, I can't!" she shook her head sadly. "I sealed our fate by going to him tonight!"

"Oh God, why?" he buried his face in his hands. "Alice, what are you planning to do?"

"I'm thinking of going to his hotel room," she frowned in thought. "But then he could call for the other hunter and they could kill me."

Jasper grinned, "So, you're staying? With me?"

"I wish I could, but I don't know what I'm going to do," she replied grimly. "I'm going for a walk, don't follow, I'll be back...hopefully."

"Be careful, sweetheart," Jasper hugged Alice and kissed the top of her head. "If you're not back in a couple days, I'm coming after you."

"Alright," Alice smiled, and began walking off. "I love you."

"I love you too," he smiled. 'Maybe there is hope after all...'

Alice walked out of the room and out the house, knowing where she was headed. 'Definitely not his hotel, that'd be a suicide mission,' she said to herself.

After a while, she arrived at the beach where Edward had once kidnapped Joan to. 'God, that was ages ago, back when life was simple, when I didn't have all this drama!'

She sat down on the sand, looking out at the sea. "What'm I gonna do?" she murmured as she ran the sand through her fingers. "I love Jasper, but the hunter was in my vision...I'm so confused...Don't even know his name..."

Alice pulled her knees to her chest and began sniffling, trying hard to hold in the sobs. She glanced around, and seeing no one, began to weep hysterically, "I....HATE....my....existence! I'm so confused by Jasper and the hunter who HATES me, but somehow we're DESTINED for each other! I don't even know his NAME!"
Back to top Go down
Chase Specter
Human
Chase Specter

Divorcing Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:02 pm

Chase was walking up the dirt road to the La Push reservation when he heard someone calling his name. He squinted at the dark in front of him and saw the redhead running his way. He grinned, 'Finally, a friendly, familiar face.'
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

Number of posts : 354
Karma Points : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Divorcing Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:06 pm

Joan ran up to the blond hunter, smiling at his arrival. "Back so soon?" she teased as she stopped in front of him. She noticed the pensive, somewhat pissed look on his face and tugged on his arm, trying to get his attention, "Hey what's wrong? Did something happen?"
Back to top Go down
http://uglylipstick.wordpress.com/
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

Divorcing Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:46 pm

A shadow crept up behind Alice, "What's wrong? Want to talk?"

Alice turned around to face Garrett, "What are you doing here?"

"Edward convinced us to fight against some hunters, remember?" Garrett smiled. "Now, what the hell are you doing on a deserted beach sobbing your heart out? Did Jasper and you...?"

"No, no, not yet," Alice sat up, resting her face in her hands. "It's...complicated."

"Try me," Garrett encouraged.

"You know how there's vampire hunters in Forks? Well, I kind of saw...the younger hunter...and I....are destined for each other...but I love Jasper...I don't know..."

"How do you feel?" he wanted to know. "Do you feel roped into being with the hunter? That's not love, Alice."

"I feel...utterly confused! I like the hunter because he's dangerous, but Jasper's just so sweet. I wish I were two Alices," she looked wistfully at the sea.

"Just think it over, just because you saw it doesn't mean you have to go through with it," Garrett reminded her gently.

Alice pulled Garrett's ear to her mouth, and she whispered, "But I saw Jasper cheating on me...and this was before the hunters came around."

"No way! Jasper loves you; he'd never cheat on you!" he was appalled.

"Right, then why did I see it?"Alice scoffed.

"I don't know, want me to talk to him?" Garrett offered.

"Sure, I'll be here," Alice replied apathetically.

"I'll be back as soon as possible," he promised.

"Mkay, see ya," she said, then curled up into the fetal position once Garrett had left. She gazed out at the sea, not seeing, not hearing, she was just there. If vampires could die, she would have been mistaken for a corpse. 'Oh Jasper, why'd you have to cheat on me with Maria?' she began to think of the brunette vampire who had recently seduced her husband. 'Just because they used to be partners doesn't mean she has to visit him every decade. How'd she find him anyway?' And then her mind went blank.
Back to top Go down
Chase Specter
Human
Chase Specter

Divorcing Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:54 pm

Chase shrugged, nonchalantly taking the girl's hand into his as he explained, "Your 'friend' tried to prove me wrong about why they shouldn't exist, thinking she's excluded from the whole process because she hasn't 'eaten' recently and would never 'oh my god' try to again."

He rolled his eyes, shaking his head in disbelief, "She's so... stupid. She approached me, ALONE, and asked me to take her out into an alleyway, ALONE, and then try to persuade me not to kill her, ALONE. I mean, I've dealt with stubborn, sneaky ones but this one? She takes the cake in how stupid can this vampire be?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

Divorcing Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:07 pm

"Jasper, man?" Garrett knocked softly at Jasper's door.

"Come in," Jasper answered.

Garrett opened the door and walked into the room. "Hey man, I heard you and Alice are having problems?"

"Yeah, has she told you? The whole thing with the hunter?"

"And then some."

"Oh God, what has she told you?" Jasper asked, staring up at the ceiling.

"Something about Maria....and your infidelity," Garrett explained. "How could you, man? Alice loves you, and you had a one night stand?!"

"It was stupid, I know. But seeing Maria....just brought back so many memories..."

"That was then. This is now. Alice is your wife, and you promised her you'd be faithful. At least she's planning on divorcing you before she ever got it on with another man," Garrett said sternly.

"You're right, I need to go talk to her. Where is she?" Jasper asked miserably.

"Come on, I'll take you there," Garrett said quietly as he jumped out the window, Jasper following promptly. They ran down to the beach where Alice was, finally stopping where she was curled up like a withered leaf.

"Oh damn..." Jasper said softly as he approached Alice. "Alice, honey, can you hear me?"

Alice did nothing in response.

"Alice?" Jasper shook her shoulder. "Alice, this isn't funny! Talk to me! Say something! Anything!"

She stared out at the ocean, barely registering what was happening. 'Jasper? What's he doing here?' she wondered dimly how he knew where to find her.
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

Divorcing Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:09 pm

Joan felt her ears heat up but paled a bit as Chase told her what had happened. She started walking back towards the reservation, dragging him along as she asked quietly, "So... did you kill her?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Specter
Human
Chase Specter

Divorcing Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:13 pm

Chase shook his head as he let Joan lead the way, "I didn't want to jeopardize our opportunity to kill them all off at once by killing one and then having all of them coming after us. We're supposed to have the advantage right?"

He didn't get a response from the pensive redhead but he didn't expect one either. He tugged on her hand as he made them both stop. Chase asked quietly, "I was just wondering this on the taxi ride over... What if... this one, the vampire, was in love with me?"

'It sure is a long shot but hey, it wouldn't be the first time a vampire's tried to seduce me...'
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

Divorcing Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:23 pm

Joan chuckled nervously, joking, "C'mon, Chase. You're not ALL that..." When she didn't get a biting, sarcastic remark from him, she felt her anxiety grow.

'Could Alice be in love with him? Or is she that desperate not to be killed?'

She shook her head, giving him a weak smile, "She's technically 'married' to the blond one, Jasper. They met because she saw in their future that they were destined for each other and stuff..."

'Now that I think about it, it does sound a bit sketchy...'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Divorcing Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper Empty

Back to top Go down

Divorcing Jasper
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next