A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind

HomeHome  AMOTGKAMOTGK  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Dear Alice, does anyone even remember this site? Sad Love, Joan

Divorcing Jasper

Go down 
+3
Joan Taylor
Chase Specter
Alice Cullen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Chase Specter
Human
Chase Specter

Number of posts : 69
Karma Points : 69
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Divorcing Jasper - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Chase felt that goddamn chill creep up his back. He turned his hand to see an elderly couple walking with a girl about Joan's age. His eyes hardened when he saw the golden eyes, 'Wow, good job for disguises. Maybe, you should've gone for a more natural eye color.'

Chase tightened his hold around Joan's waist as the bus pulled up to the bus stop finally. They followed the few passengers on as Chase whispered softly, "Don't look but that elderly couple behind us are two of the Cullens and that Chris chick in disguise."

He felt goosebumps run up her back as he reassured, "Shh, baby. I'm here. I won't them touch you." They got on the bus and sat in the front, so the only seats that were available on the crowded bus were in the far back. He let Joan sit by the window seat this time.

Chase watched the couple go by, observing them out of the corner of his eye but to anyone looking, it seemed like a casual glance. 'What the fuck? Jesus, I really am going to kill you. Leave her alone already. She doesn't want you.'

He was startled out of his vicious thoughts when Joan passed him an earbud. He grinned, wrapping a casual arm around her shoulders and pulling her into a side hug, kissing her cheek. She giggled a bit, scrolling through the song list on her iPod.

Right now, Jack Johnson's "Flake" was playing. 'Never listened to him before but it sounds nice, mellow... Something to calm down and sing along to...' Chase thought absentmindedly as he dug into his pocket for his cell phone.
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

Number of posts : 354
Karma Points : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:31 pm

Joan felt small little tremors run up and down her skin as she tried to hide her fear of the Cullens in such close proximity.

'Jesus, I said I was leaving. I never wanted to come back. They have no right to come after me. This is legitimately stalking. God, I'd never thought I'd think this but it would've been so much easier if Chase had killed them.'

She smiled as Chase graciously offered her the window seat before sitting down next to her and glancing back at the elderly couple. 'Just stop. Stop and clear your mind or you'll have another meltdown.'

She pulled out her iPod and pressed play, listening to her playlist entitled, "to soothe the demons". The first chords of one of her beloved Jack Johnson's songs began to play. She generously offered the earbud to Chase, thinking, 'Maybe, he needs a little calming too. Huh, wonder if he even knows Jack Johnson or any other genre besides metal and classic rock.'

Chase grinned, pulling her into a side hug and kissed her cheek. She giggled a bit, feeling her ears flush as she scrolled through her songs, 'He sure is affectionate.'

He dug into his pocket and pulled out his cell phone, typing a very quick text message. 'Jeez, Mr. Important Business Man, type a little slower why don'cha?'

Chase stuck his cell phone back in his pocket and leaned his head on her shoulder quite comfortably, as she sang along with Jack Johnson,

"Everything you know about me now baby you gonna have to change
You gonna have to call it by a brand new name
Please please please don't drag me
Please please please don't drag me down

Just like a tree down by the water baby I shall not move
Even after all the silly things you do
Please please please don't drag me down"

Chase smiled slightly, taking her free hand in his and squeezing her hand reassuringly tight.

'Will our relationship ever be normal?' Joan inquired thoughtfully as she turned her head to the side. With a smile, she lightly kissed the top of his head before leaning back into the seat, 'I don't think so.'
Back to top Go down
http://uglylipstick.wordpress.com/
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 788
Karma Points : 770
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:24 pm

"Well, what's the read?" Alice whispered to Jasper as Christine watched the people.

"Goddammit, Cyn, shoulda used brown," he whispered back. "He knows it's us, and he feel pretty murderous."

"And Jo?" she muttered.

"Scared, she thinks we're stalking her," he murmured. "Which we kinda are."

"But we don't want her, we want the boy," Alice hissed through her teeth.

"Tell her that, sweetheart," he replied quietly.

"Oh, I will..."

"Mom? What're you talking about?" Christine asked curiously.

"We're discussing what to do now that we have a noisy teenager back in our house Lizzie," Alice teased.

"Oh, Cyn, don't be cruel," Jasper chastised her gently, then turned to Chris . "You know we love you, Liz."

"Like you weren't thinking it," Alice scoffed.

"You're mean!" Christine laughed.

'This is fun, it's almost like having a daughter,' Alice smiled inwardly. 'Except that, you know, not all daughters lust after their father....creepy.'

She caught Christine's eye and knew that they were thinking the same thing, and hastily broke the glance.
Back to top Go down
http://missalicecullen1901.wordpress.com
Christine Potter
Human

Number of posts : 28
Karma Points : 30
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:31 pm

"Mom? What if my new car doesn't work?" Christine asked carefully, talking in code.

"Then we'll have to change the oil or something, I'm not good with cars, not like your father," Alice replied just as cautiously. "Peter? What do you think?"

"We'll definitely need to change the oil," Jasper agreed.

"When? I wanna drive it soon," Christine wanted to know.

"How about tonight? Do we have any other plans?" Jasper looked over at Alice.

"No, tonight's good," Alice responded.

"How're we going to do this?" Christine whispered, not wanting to be heard.

"You take the oil out, and then you replace it with new oil," Jasper whispered back.

'Ew, Jasper as my father. This is creepy!' Christine thought disgustedly. 'I'm so getting Chase, screw Alice, like goes with like.'

"Look, Liz, I don't care what oil we use, as long as it's for the overall good," Alice told Christine, having already seen the future.

"Thanks, Mom," Christine smiled at Alice's remark, then spared a quick glance over at Chase and Joan.
Back to top Go down
Chase Specter
Human
Chase Specter

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:46 pm

Chase laughed silently, wondering if the stupid vampires realized that he could hear everything they were saying. 'Maybe then, they'd get a clue. Jesus, this has got to be the worst mission ever. Martyr vampires who think nothing's wrong and I'm the bad guy and wa wa wa wa...'

The bus slowed to a stop on Riva Road, where several men standing in the Council uniform with the branded C showing proudly on each of their arms. 'Good, the Calvary arrived,' Chase thought happily as he helped Joan out of her seat and off the bus. She was staring curiously at the men in uniform.

Chase nodded to the one with the blue tinted sunglasses on, "Evening, General."

"Evening, son. Sorry to hear about your resignation," General Thomas said as they shook hands firmly. His eyes turned to Joan and he asked with a friendly tone, "And who is this lovely lady?"

Chase squeezed Joan's hand and guided her towards his old friend, saying, "General, this is Joan Taylor. She's uh... the one being chased by them. Joan, this is General Thomas Keller. He and I go way back."

General Thomas smiled as he shook Joan's hand gently, "I'm not that old, son. And it's a pleasure to meet you. Don't worry; you're in safe hands with this one here. He's one of our finest. We'll miss him greatly."

Chase nodded, grinning, "Doesn't mean we can't ever hang out and catch up."

General Thomas rubbed his beard, saying thoughtfully, "That is true. But... duty calls. Are they on the bus?"

Chase turned to see that several agents had already climbed on and stalled the bus. He nodded, "An elderly couple in the back with a young woman. They all have golden eyes."

General Thomas took this information, patting Chase on the back, saying, "All right, Agent Drew will get you to wherever you need to be. MEN! We have our target!"

Chase led Joan away towards one of his best friends in the Council, saying, "Well, well, well. If it isn't lazy ass Drew? Finally climbed the ranks into senior class?"

"Glad to see you're still your charming self," Drew said sarcastically as they walked over to the parked Camry, "Drew Bubin. Pleasure to meet you, Miss..."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:00 pm

"Cynthia, do you have your contacts?" Jasper asked Alice urgently as the bus stopped.

"Yeah, do I need to read or something?" Alice asked curiously.

"No, but I want you to look over there at that sign, and you can't see very far without your contacts," Jasper warned her, gesturing towards a sign right behind the Council, several of which were heading towards the bus.

"Oh, my, that is a distance," Alice said as she rummaged in her purse for her contacts, and popped them in, and the blue tinge turned her eyes green. "Don't you need your contacts, too?"

"Yes, dear," Jasper responded as he reached in his pocket, pulling out a contact lens case, and put his contacts on as well.

Christine blinked, rolling her contacts up, revealing her emerald eyes. "Mom, who are they?"

"I don't know, probably government officials," Alice responded, exchanging a quick look with Jasper. He took her hand and squeezed it gently, letting her know that it wasn't over yet.

"Don't Charlotte and Jasper live somewhere nearby?" the small vampire asked Jasper.

"They do, let me text them, and we'll get together tonight," he smiled as he got out his phone and began texting Peter.

'Dammit! I can't do this, but there's no escape,' Alice thought worriedly. 'I should've seen this! Is my vision...dying?'
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:10 pm

"Joan Taylor. Pleasure," Joan answered distractedly, watching intently as the Council agents infiltrated and blocked any and all exits of the bus. 'Wow, I don't think they can get out of this situation easily.... And I'm not saving them.'

She climbed into the backseat of the Camry, sliding over to the other seat so she could look in the other direction away from the chaos that was about to happen. Chase climbed into the passenger seat and Drew climbed in the driver's, turning around to ask, "Where to, Joan?"

"Downtown Annapolis. Near the harbour." Joan replied robotically, trying to close off the swirling thoughts in her mind. 'Calm down, calm down. You don't care. You really don't.'

-----Meanwhile on the Bus-----

General Thomas informed the passengers, "I'm sorry to disturb your ride but there are three fugitives on board this bus. We will detain them quickly so you can be on your way."

'Damn, they probably got rid of the contacts. Well, there's always the safe plan.' He made his way towards the back and stopped in front of the first elderly couple. He took the small woman's arm into his, looking her in the eye. He pressed his fingers to her wrist.

No pulse.

"Here they are, men!" He roared, which caused all eleven men to run over and stick the vampire couple with stakes and pull them out of the bus.

General Thomas took the human girl by her arm and led her off, saying, "We need to talk Ms. Potter about your creditability as a vampire hunter."
Back to top Go down
Christine Potter
Human

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:16 pm

"Mom? Dad?" Christine asked, acting confused as they staked her 'parents.'

"And Ms. Potter? I beg your pardon? My name is Elizabeth Brandon," she said quizzically. "Do you know WHAT you just did? That was my mom and dad! You can't do that!" she began to sob, "You just can't!"
Back to top Go down
Chase Specter
Human
Chase Specter

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:23 pm

General Thomas grunted, dragging the protesting girl off the bus, "You listen here, Ms. Potter. Stop pretending right now and maybe, you'll get off the hook sooner. The more you protest and fight me, the longer you'll be under the Council's watch."

He threw the girl into the back of one of the armored cars and locked it up. He climbed into the front and said, "To Headquarters..."

------Back with Chase------

"Hey, sunshine," he turned around to see Joan looking out the window in a daze, "You okay?"

She gave a nod, not making eye contact with the hunters as she stared out at the wandering tourists late at night. Drew drove slowly, careful not to hit any drunks in the streets.

Chase turned back around and passed Drew a look. Drew gave him a sympathetic grin before cranking up some metal. 'Just what I need right now.' Chase nodded along with the pounding riffs and drums, 'Joan probably still thinks they're after her. They've made her paranoid. God, I hope the Council gets them good.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:28 pm

"Alice!" Jasper yelled as they got staked, fearing the worse. 'Damn, it's my fault, I should have stopped her and Chris,' he thought. 'But NO, I just HAD to go along!'

"I'm alive, sweetheart," Alice said feebly, "For how long, I'm not entirely sure."

"Are they coming?" he asked anxiously.

"They'll be here..." her voice trailed off.

"Man, this sucks, I should have stopped you."

"I should have seen this. Is my vision....gone?" she sounded depressed at the thought.

"No, it's just...in a bit of a slump," Jasper reassured her.

"They know where to meet us, yes?"

"Thanks to your vision, yeah."

"Good, good, did you tell them to bring friends?"

"Oh yes."
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:34 pm

General Thomas turned around in the backseat and asked, "Now, Ms. Potter, who was your commanding officer? Or your teacher?"

When the brunette didn't answer, General Thomas pestered on, "Why are you killing vampires? No, actually, why are you HELPING them?"

She didn't answer.

General Thomas slammed his hand on the metal bars, yelling, "DAMMIT, YOU STUPID GIRL! ANSWER ME!"
Back to top Go down
Christine Potter
Human

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:39 pm

"If I tell you my teacher, would you hurt him?" Christine asked. "No, wait, that's a stupid question. OF COURSE you'll jail him, or torture, or kill him."

"I killed what I feared, and I feared what I did not understand," she remarked. "But now I know...the little dark-haired one? That's my Great-Auntie Mary Alice. She doesn't know, I was planning on telling her soon...looks like I can't now," Christine fought back tears. "And I was just getting to know her, too."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:53 pm

"Jasper...we're not going to win..." Alice's eyes were wide and full of fear.

"Alice, don't talk like that! You will make it out of this alive!" Jasper growled.

"I can't go on without you," Alice didn't miss the "you" instead of "we."

"Still, one of us alive is better than none, right?"

"I guess...but I'm not letting you die for me. You couldn't do anything either...we're both dying as we're speaking."

"True...but it's the thought that counts."

"We're screwed."

"Death sex?"

"Jasper, I swear, you're such a male," Alice rolled her eyes.

"Worth a try," he grumbled.

"Wait...DAMMIT! We were supposed to have our wedding this week-end!" she cried out. "I'm NOT letting these bitches RUIN MY PERFECT DAY!"

"What can you do about it? We're being killed."

"Yeah, and there's no way out," Alice replied sadly. "Wait...I have a plan..."

"What is it?" Jasper asked curiously.

She leaned over and whispered in his ear, so quietly that only Jasper could hear, and even his vampire hearing was straining to hear her. He grinned, "Wonderful plan, my love."
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:55 pm

General Thomas sat back in his seat, leaning his head against the headrest as he explained, "I don't think you understand how serious this is. You ASSISTED two vampires into the failed attempt of kidnapping two innocents. You refuse to give me any background information or anything that could SAVE YOUR LIFE.

"You are lucky at this point, if you're put into jail for LIFE!" He rubbed his temples, "At this point, our only option is to kill as one of the vampires."
Back to top Go down
Christine Potter
Human

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:59 pm

"FINE, I'll talk!" Christine explained, then began her monologue, "You know Jonathan Harker's great-great-grandson Joseph Harker? Yeah, he took me under his wing and taught me everything I know. We weren't going to kidnap them, and they sure as hell aren't innocent," she frowned as she remembered the pain on Alice's face when she explained the situation.

"If you were to kill only one of the vampires, which would it be?" Christine asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:03 pm

"Really? Then why were you there?" General Thomas asked, getting edgy at this girl's pitiful attempts to lie.

"And Joesph Harker? He's been dead for a year. He was caught trying to deport some vampires out of the country and torture them on his own territory, which is against the hunter law, which you obviously don't know but agreed to.

"And why would I kill only one of them? They both are vampires so they both will die as soon as they're out of that van at HQ. They're already dying slowly from the stakes. But you, missy, should be more concerned about what's going to happen to YOU."
Back to top Go down
Christine Potter
Human

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:09 pm

"Joe Harker would never do that!" Christine was shocked. "I knew him well, why would he do such a stupid thing? He only wanted to kill vampires, not torture them! What happened to his son, Harry? Don't tell me he got arrested.

"We were there to talk. Nothing more. They asked me to come along to try to appeal to Joan's emotional side. The pixie vampire and her were besties, but then she...she...left, and Alice was left to deal with it. She wanted closure, like a normal person in a normal relationship. What can I do to save my auntie and uncle?" Christine was near tears. "I love them, and the feeling is mutual."
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:19 pm

General Thomas was far from sympathetic with this girl; the more she tried to plead for the vampires' lives, the more irritated he got with her, "Jesus, what is wrong with you?! Vampires are not normal! They are not and will never be!

"And Alice tricked Joan into being her best friend for her own selfish reasons, maybe to kill her off later or just blend in more.

"Now stop crying. The Captain will deal with you when we get there."
Back to top Go down
Christine Potter
Human

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:26 pm

"You're right, General," Christine replied. "Vampires aren't normal.

"Alice didn't trick Joan, and she was above blending in. Hell, she didn't give a rat's ass about blending in, as long as she had Jasper. The Cullens don't drink human blood, and they contributed greatly to the greater good of the community! Dr. Cullen alone saved over fifty people in the hospital last year using his vampire senses when the human doctors had all but given up!

"Another thing? Alice didn't use petty trickery, you can ask Bella Swan!" Christine grabbed onto her last hope. "Bella can vouch for them, seriously."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:29 pm

"Are you ready?" Alice whispered quietly to Jasper, taking care not to be overheard by the Council members surrounding them. "We're not that far away from HQ."

"As ready as I'll ever be," Jasper breathed back. "Alice, I'm sorry for what I'm about to do..."

Alice nodded minutely, knowing what Jasper was referring to. Not even vampires could resist Jasper's powers of emotion manipulaton, let alone a vampire completely in sync with whatever he was feeling. Alice knew she was going to be affected, but she also knew it was all for the best, and she trusted her Jasper like no one else.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Vampire
Jasper Hale

Number of posts : 47
Karma Points : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:45 pm

Jasper watched Alice nod, then took a deep breath, 'It's now or never, Whitlock,' he told himself as he looked over at Alice. Knowing he was going to regret what this was going to do to his pixie, he exhaled and began sending crazy scared vibes, causing the driver to run off the edge of the road. Once off the road, Jasper made all the Council member's fear intensify, making them run out of the car, scared for their lives. Unfortunately, when producing such a widespread emotion, everyone gets effected.

"We're alone," Jasper smiled down at Alice, sending her calming vibes. He began gently taking the stakes out of her arms and legs and neck, ignoring the throbbing pain in his own limbs. He only cared about the stakes slowly killing Alice, because if he lost Alice....it was unfathomable.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:46 pm

Alice was instantly gripped with fear...but what was she afraid of? Jasper was with her, he'd never let anyone hurt her. She then realized with a shock that she was afraid of Jasper, and struggled to move, but couldn't for the stakes in her arms and legs.

'Dammit, I gotta get away from Jasper!' she thought as she tried to move out of the car with the Council members, but was unable to move. 'Maybe it's his scars, maybe it's his past, but something about Jasper screams "RUN AWAY!" But I can't....damn.'

"We're alone," she heard Jasper comment as he began pulling the stakes out of her. She calmed down, reminding herself it was just because of what he made the Council members feel.

Alice propped herself up on her elbows, watching Jasper intently. "Jazzy, you look like hell."
She went over to him and pulled the stakes out of his arms, hoping it wasn't too little, too late. "Jazzy? How are you feeling? The others will be here any minute."
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Vampire
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:47 pm

Jasper chuckled as he heard his wife tell him he looked like hell. "You're always so charming, angel. Especially after near-death situations."

Alice's face fell, "That's not what I meant--"

"Yes, I know what you mean," he reassured her as she began pulling the stakes out of him.

"Jazzy? How are you feeling? The others will be here any minute."

"I'm fine, just a bit worse for wear," he said calmly. "Which others? Council others or Peter and Charlotte?"

"Both," Alice responded. "Peter and Charlotte will come first, and if we don't move it fast enough, we're all dust."

"Oh? So it's all or none? Great," Jasper's face dropped when he learned that. 'Like I need more lives on my conscience,' he thought bitterly, thinking of his violent past.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:48 pm

Alice watched Jasper's face, knowing what he was thinking. "We'll make it, Jazz. All of us."

"And Chris? What, are we gonna just leave her?"

"Well, yes, but she'll be able to get out of it," she said. "We're all making it out of this alive."

She gazed down at her arms and legs, noticing the small pinprick scars on her skin where the stakes had been.

"Hey!" a voice called from the door of the car. Alice got into fight position, thinking it was another team of Council cronies.

A kind looking, brunette young man entered the car, and Alice sighed with relief and hugged him tightly, "Peter!"

"Hey, Alice," Peter hugged her back, then took a step back to look at her. "You're not looking so good, Al."

"Gee thanks," Alice responded sarcastically. "But Jasper's worse."

"You're right," Peter looked over at his old vampire war buddy. "Jasper, you think you can run with us to our place?"

"He can and will," Alice said determinedly, then looked around, "Where's Charlotte?"

"She stayed at home, safe," Peter replied. "Let's go, they're already starting to swarm the car, we'll need our extra speed."

"Alright," Alice began running at vampire speed after Peter, feeling immense pain in her legs. 'My God, where does Peter live? New York?'

She glanced behind herself, at Jasper. She smiled encouragingly at him, holding out her hand to him silently.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Vampire
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:49 pm

"Hey!" a voice called from the door of the car. Alice got into fight position, thinking it was another team of Council cronies.

Jasper smiled at Alice's overreaction, then turned to face the young man at the door. "Hey Pete."

"Hey Jazz," Peter returned with a smile.

"But Jasper's worse."

He growled on the inside, not wanting his vulnerability to show quite so much.

"You're right," Peter looked over at his old vampire war buddy. "Jasper, you think you can run with us to our place?"

Did he think he could? Hell no. No way. The holy water still burned in his legs. How can he run like this?

"He can and will," Alice said determinedly.

Jasper couldn't help fighting a smile at this remark. Somehow, Alice always believed the best of him, even after learning of his past. He couldn't quite believe that this amazing creature was his, even after the wedding.

"Where's Charlotte?"
"She stayed at home, safe," Peter replied.

He couldn't help but feel guilt bubble up in his stomach. 'That's where Alice should be,' Jasper told himself. 'Not here, dying slowly.'

He should have stopped her, told her he would do it alone, anything but this.

Alice glanced behind herself, at Jasper. She smiled encouragingly at him, holding out her hand to him silently.

He grinned as he took his love's hand, remembering the first time they met:

He walked into the diner, noticing the petite woman at the counter. He took in her golden eyes, wondering if she was an angel. Everything about her was just so perfect, her short black hair, her smile as she approached him---SHE WAS APPROACHING HIM? RUN, MAN! IT'S AN ATTACK! But...she was feeling confident? Calm? She wasn't going to attack. Not yet.

"You've kept me waiting a long time," the woman smiled teasingly.

"I'm sorry, ma'am," Jasper ducked his head shyly, wondering who this woman was.

She held out her hand silently, and he stopped thinking and just felt...hope. He took her hand and led her out of the diner, towards a nearby meadow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Divorcing Jasper
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next