A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind

HomeHome  AMOTGKAMOTGK  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Dear Alice, does anyone even remember this site? Sad Love, Joan

Divorcing Jasper

Go down 
+3
Joan Taylor
Chase Specter
Alice Cullen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 788
Karma Points : 770
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Divorcing Jasper - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:55 pm

Alice smiled as Jasper took her hand, certain that they were both reliving that fateful day in the diner.

A tall, blond man entered the diner, and if Alice's heart was still beating, it would have skipped a beat. She saw the scars all over his jaw and wondered what happened to him.

'His face...what happened?' she wondered nervously as she summoned the courage to go up to him. 'Calm down, he won't hurt you, if your vision was correct, he'll be afraid of you.'

"You kept me waiting a long time," she said, knowing what his response would be.

"I'm sorry, ma'am," he ducked his head sheepishly.

'Aw, what a gentleman,' Alice smiled to herself as she held out her hand silently.

He seemed hesitant, then took her hand and led her out of the diner, towards a meadow, she knew from her vision.

"We're here," Peter announced as he stopped in front of his house, opening the door.

A woman instantly flew to the door and embraced Peter. "Peter! You're alive!"

"Yes, Charlotte, I told you I would be," he chuckled softly. "And I brought Alice and Jasper, too."

"Alice!" Charlotte exclaimed as she hugged the small vampire. "I was so worried!"

"Calm down, Char," Alice smiled as she hugged Charlotte back. "We're all alive and well."

"Jasper? Are you alright, bro?" Peter asked concernedly as Jasper collapsed onto a couch in the living room.

"Yeah, just worn out," he replied.

"He got the worst of it, trying to protect me," Alice whispered to Charlotte, then raised her voice, "Even though I can handle myself."

Charlotte laughed as Jasper made a face, "That sounds like something Peter would do."

"Isn't it annoying?" Alice smiled at Jasper innocuously.

"Oh, terribly," Charlotte looked over at Peter, who smiled sheepishly.

"I don't want to intrude, but I think it's best we get home soon, we don't want the Council after you, too," Alice checked outside the window, only to find an ordinary neighborhood.

"Oh, nonsense, you can't go back to Forks like this," Peter gestured towards Jasper.

"We'll lay low, but we're not going to Forks yet," Alice responded quietly.

"Well, alright, but you know where we are if you need us," Charlotte said reluctantly.

"Thanks," Alice smiled, then turned to Jasper. "Jazzy? Can you move?"

"Sure," he stretched as he got up, then headed out the door with Alice. "It was good seeing you, Pete."

"You too, Jazz," Peter smiled. "Take care, man."

"Thanks, you too," Jasper warned, glancing out the door worriedly. "We'd best leave now."

He walked out the door with Alice, making sure the Council wasn't going to come after them. "Where are we headed?"

"The meadow," Alice smiled as she began walking.

"You know that's quite a distance from here," Jasper remarked.

"We can make it," she assured him. "C'mon!"

Then she ran off, laughing freely, happy to be rid of those Council creeps. Jasper grinned and ran after her, thinking about the past.
Back to top Go down
http://missalicecullen1901.wordpress.com
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

Number of posts : 354
Karma Points : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:47 pm

Later that night, when they had finally gotten to her father's house, Joan was beyond exhausted. She might have slept on the plan but she kept getting goosebumps up and down her arms and flashes of golden eyes plagued her mind.

Her father had been overly joyed to see his daughter home, even at the late hour. He, however, was less than overjoyed when he saw Chase and Drew waiting on the steps expectantly.

After Joan explained to her father that they were both exchange students from France who she met in the airport that needed a place to stay, he obliged. Well, after Chase started to speak in rapid French to her father.

'That really freaked him out,' Joan chuckled lightly, rolling over onto her side, facing the wall with moonlight spilled across it in an electric display of light. 'But something doesn't feel right... Everything feels... off.'

She sat up slowly, pushing back the covers and stepping down silently onto the wooden floorboards. Quickly, she made her way out of her room and down the stairs towards the kitchen. She sighed softly, reaching into the fridge to pull out some bread and fresh tuna her dad had prepared today.
Back to top Go down
http://uglylipstick.wordpress.com/
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:57 pm

Jasper collapsed once he and Alice reached the meadow in Philadelphia, totally exhausted, "Are they going to come after us?"

"I don't think so," Alice shook her head. "We're safe here."

She gazed around the meadow, remembering the last time she had been there with Jasper. 'God, it's been so long.'

"Jasper, how are you feeling?" she sat down next to him."I'm so sorry, I was careless, and I dragged you and Chris into it. I know she'll get out okay, but it's still scary."

Alice took one of Jasper's hands and held it in both of hers, intertwining his fingers with her own. "Jasper, I swear if we get out of this, I'll never do anything like this ever again."

Last edited by Alice Cullen on Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Vampire
Jasper Hale

Number of posts : 47
Karma Points : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:01 pm

"Jasper, how are you feeling?" she sat down next to him."I'm so sorry, I was careless, and I dragged you and Chris into it. I know she'll get out okay, but it's still scary."

"I'm fine, Alice, just tired. I'll go hunting with you in an hour or two," Jasper promised, knowing she was probably thirsty and they both needed blood to flush out the holy water.

Alice took one of Jasper's hands and held it in both of hers, intertwining his fingers with her own. "Jasper, I swear if we get out of this, I'll never do anything like this ever again."

"We will get out of this, the Council has most likely forgotten us," he reassured her. "Don't worry, angel. I know you didn't mean for this to happen. Just be more careful around humans, alright?"

'We can't return to Forks, they're probably waiting for us,' he thought sadly. 'I'm not going to endanger her by going back. We can go back to our traveling.'

Jasper looked over at Alice, uncertain how she would receive his proposal, "Alice...what do you think about taking up traveling again? Just you and me?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:17 pm

"Alice...what do you think about taking up traveling again? Just you and me?"

Alice's eyes widened, "What about the Cullens? We aren't just leaving them to deal with the Council, are we?"

'Leave the others? she fought hard to fight back the sobs. 'I can't, I'm one of them now...what if they get into trouble? Who would I make up? Who would talk to me all night about our relationships?'

"Jazz, we can't leave them, and you know it. I love them," she succumbed to the sobs, "I love our life with them, and you know it's a lot better than wandering the world for all eternity. With the Cullens we have purpose, and I don't wanna leave them."

Alice turned away from Jasper, trying to regain her composure. "I'll call Edward, see what's going on. We won't go back to Forks, but we'll still be Cullens."

She took out her cell phone, dialing Edward's phone number swiftly. He picked up almost immediately, "Alice? Where the hell are you?"

"Hey bro," she chuckled softly. "We're in Philadelphia, we just escaped the Council. How are things on your end?"

"They're onto us," Edward said gloomily. "We might have to move."

Alice's eyes widened. "No! Where would we go? Back to New York?"

"Probably, Carlisle is needed there."

"Fine, well, we'll stay here till we're needed," she informed Edward, then hung up.
Back to top Go down
Chase Specter
Human
Chase Specter

Number of posts : 69
Karma Points : 69
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:55 pm

"Hungry?" Chase asked, leaning on the doorframe in the kitchen, watching the redhead dig into the fridge and pull out bread and a bowl of tuna. She nearly spilled it at the sound of his voice but gripped it tightly, placing it down on the counter before turning around to glare at him.

He only grinned at her, walking over to the counter and leaning on it as he watched her make her sandwich. That's when he noticed the little bumps all up and down her arm. 'Yeesh, did I scare her that bad?' he thought curiously.

Joan finally finished making her sandwich and took a big bite, chewing it thoughtfully. She glanced over at me and a small smile crept across her face as she clamped her hand over her mouth, trying not to drop any of the food out of her mouth as she laughed.

"What?" Her laughter made a smile creep across his face.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Vampire
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:00 pm

Alice's eyes widened, "What about the Cullens? We aren't just leaving them to deal with the Council, are we?"

Jasper felt guilty as Alice continued her little tirade, "Jazz, we can't leave them, and you know it. I love them," she began to cry, "I love our life with them, and you know it's a lot better than wandering the world for all eternity. With the Cullens we have purpose, and I don't wanna leave them."

He sat up from his lying position and wrapped his arms around Alice, trying to fight the depression coming from her, sending her calming vibes. "I know how you feel, really, I'm just trying to be practical. We're endangering the Cullens by staying with them."

Alice turned away from Jasper, which broke his heart, seeing her so hurt, "I'll call Edward, see what's going on. We won't go back to Forks, but we'll still be Cullens."

"Right, then" he nodded, glad to see she had a plan. He listened attentively to her side of the conversation, making up what Edward was saying in his head.

'Not New York,' he mentally shuddered at the thought. He remembered the last time they lived in New York, it was a freaking shopping fest.

"So we're staying here?" Jasper smiled, "Alone?"

'Finally, more alone time!' he mentally happy danced.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:14 pm

"So we're staying here?" Jasper smiled, "Alone?"

"Yes," Alice answered, "But we're not doing anything till we hunt, and make sure Chris is back in Forks, safe."

She saw his face fell, and chuckled softly, "Jazz, why is it you're only interested in alone time when we're in danger? Back in Forks, you'd rather hunt with Emmett than spend time with me."

Alice then decided to look after Chris in the future, and closed her eyes, trying to figure out her fate, and sighed, "I can't focus, let's go hunt."

She took his hand again and helped him up, looking around warily for Council members.
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

Number of posts : 354
Karma Points : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:55 pm

Joan chewed her food thoroughly before answering the blond hunter, "I'm just remembering what you said to my dad earlier today." She chuckled a bit, taking a cup out of the cupboard and getting some water from the fridge, "You really freaked him out."

She heard Chase chuckle with her as she poured the water but it was silent in the kitchen afterwards. She sipped her water hesitantly, placing the cup down as she rubbed her arms, trying to get rid of the goosebumps.

'Why won't they leave me alone?! I don't want to be with them, I don't want to be near them... So why does it terrify me that they're out there, alone running away from the Council? I... I...'

Joan didn't realize she was crying until she felt a painful shudder rock her chest, knocking tears off her face. She wiped them away, remembering who was with her in the kitchen; "Sorry, I didn't realize-"

She was pulled into a warm, familiar embrace, pressed tightly against Chase's chest as he held her head gently, telling her it'd be all right. She clutched his arms tight, holding on as she continued to sob into his chest.

'I feel little and lost... Alone and afraid... Without home or direction... And then, I'm found again. I am safe and here and loved. Please...'

Joan pressed her face into his now damp shirt and sighed softly, feeling his grip tighten even more. 'Please, I don't know what to do. Show me what I'm looking for.'
Back to top Go down
http://uglylipstick.wordpress.com/
Jasper Hale
Vampire
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:17 pm

"Jazz, why is it you're only interested in alone time when we're in danger? Back in Forks, you'd rather hunt with Emmett than spend time with me."

"Nuh-uh," Jasper protested, "It's just that I need guy time, you know?"

"I can't focus, let's go hunt."
She took his hand again and helped him up, looking around warily for Council members.

"Alright," he agreed, feeling guilty when she looked around for any Council cronies. 'I should have stopped her, made her check the future more carefully, anything.

Luckily there were many deer to kill, so they didn't have to revert to killing humans just yet. Jasper smiled relievedly once they were back at their meadow, glad to be free of temptation that had plagued Forks.

"How's Chris holding up?" he asked Alice, genuinely concerned. "Is she dead? I know it's weird to be so concerned about my stalker, but I don't want her death on my conscience as well."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:30 pm

"How's Chris holding up?" he asked Alice, genuinely concerned. "Is she dead? I know it's weird to be so concerned about my stalker, but I don't want her death on my conscience as well."

"Oh, Jasper," Alice sighed as she sat in his lap. "It won't be your fault if she dies. It'll be mine. I shouldn't have dragged you two along with me. She won't die, Jazzles. Even if I have to go back and get her myself."

'Hopefully it won't come to that,' she thought anxiously as she saw Jasper scowl at what she said. "Calm down, it'll be my last resort, I probably won't have to."

'Ooh, he sure didn't miss the I,' Alice noted when Jasper's frown deepened at the thought of her going to the Council alone.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Vampire
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:03 pm

"It won't be your fault if she dies. It'll be mine."

Jasper was silent at that, torn between agreeing with Alice and putting the blame totally on him, 'She did drag the two of us out here to talk to Joan...but I could've talked her out of it...'

"I shouldn't have dragged you two along with me. She won't die, Jazzles. Even if I have to go back and get her myself. Calm down, it'll be my last resort, I probably won't have to."

'I? Myself?' Jasper frowned as he noticed the pronouns she used. "Alice, you're not going there alone, because I'm not letting you put yourself in anymore danger. If anyone's going back for Chris, it's me. I'm the one with experience, it'd be safer for me."

He drove away her anxiety with more calm vibes, "Let's just stay here till we know what's going on, or till they find us. Which I doubt they will. Still, they're probably looking for us, and has the whole country searching, probably gave us a nice little back story too. They probably blamed an unsolved murder case on us, and have a six-digit price on our heads."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:15 pm

"Alice, you're not going there alone, because I'm not letting you put yourself in anymore danger. If anyone's going back for Chris, it's me. I'm the one with experience, it'd be safer for me."

Alice pouted at his reasoning, finding no fault in it, 'Damned war experience.'

"Jazz, I hate when you throw that out there. We both know I'm just as capable as you when it comes to defending myself. I'm not a porcelain doll, and this isn't the nineteenth century anymore," she reminded him.

"Let's just stay here till we know what's going on, or till they find us. Which I doubt they will. Still, they're probably looking for us, and has the whole country searching, probably gave us a nice little back story too. They probably blamed an unsolved murder case on us, and have a six-digit price on our heads."

"Is that what happens?" she asked, stunned. "Jazzles, I'm scared. What if we can't make it out of this alive?"

'I know I can see the future, but I don't know if its totally accurate anymore,' she said to herself sadly.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Vampire
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:30 pm

"Jazz, I hate when you throw that out there. We both know I'm just as capable as you when it comes to defending myself. I'm not a porcelain doll, and this isn't the nineteenth century anymore."

Ouch. There it was. The old, "we aren't in 1800's Texas anymore" line. It annoyed him to no end, being reminded that he was old fashioned. 'Just another reminder that I should've died in the Civil War, just like the history books say,' he thought gloomily.

"Jazzles, I'm scared. What if we can't make it out of this alive?"

He looked into Alice's eyes, worried for her mental well-being. "Al, we can and will make it out of this. True, this is our worst scrape yet, but we will make it. Trust me, Alice."

With that promise, he hugged her tight, and kissed the top of her head, "You worry too much, it's unhealthy. Maybe we should take a vacation after this ordeal."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:51 pm

Alice noticed the downcast look on his face when she reminded him that they weren't in Texas anymore, "Jazz, you know I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry, and I love that you're so overprotective, but it gets tiresome after a while. I know that you don't want anything to happen to me ever again, but it won't, Jasper. Relax, you don't need to spend all eternity watching over me."

She hugged him back, cuddling into his chest, "A vacation? Sounds amazing. Where would we go? I'm drawn towards Paris or Milan for the shopping, but it's your decision. Just not Volterra."

Alice doubted the Volturi would let her and Jasper live after this mistake, but she ignored the worry and decided to just enjoy being with her Jazzy, because she didn't know how much time they had left together.

She should have known her future sight wasn't going to leave her alone, and she was hit with a sudden vision:

"Jacob, can you help us?" Edward asked earnestly.

"It depends on how," the werewolf replied warily.

"We need to get the Council off Alice and Jasper's back, and the only way to do that is to make the Council think they're dead," Edward explained. "And the only way to kill a vampire other than revealing our true nature is by werewolf."

"Oh," Jacob was quiet, "Why should I help you, leech?"

"For Bella, dog," Edward shot back, "Don't you realize that if Alice dies, it would kill Bella?"

"Alright, alright, I'm in," Jacob responded hastily. "What do I have to do?"

"Nothing, other than say that you were the one to slay the evil vampires, I'll fabricate the evidence," Edward answered, "It won't be much, I'll just make the clearing look as though there had been a fight...."

Alice snapped back to the present, and whispered, so as not to be overheard, "Eddy's getting help from Jacob so the Council thinks we're dead, and will back off."
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Vampire
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:33 pm

Jasper was suddenly hit by Alice's hope, and wondered what was happening. He didn't have to wait long before she unfroze and explained, "Eddy's getting help from Jacob so the Council thinks we're dead, and will back off."

"How is he going to pull that off?" Jasper wanted to know. "It's not like their bosom buddies, why would Jacob help us?"

All the same, it was hard to fight the hope coming off Alice, and he embraced it. 'We're going to need some hope to make it out of this one.'
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:43 pm

"How is he going to pull that off?" Jasper wanted to know. "It's not like their bosom buddies, why would Jacob help us?"

"Edward's going to get him to help, all Jacob has to do is say he killed us, and Edward will make the clearing look like there's been a fight, hardly any evidence required," Alice explained. "It's a perfect plan. The Council will stop looking for us, and we'll be able to relocate in peace."

She glanced around the meadow, thinking, 'Yeah, I'll really miss Forks and all, but still. It's for the best. Maybe I'll go to college again. I haven't been to Harvard yet...'
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Vampire
Edward Cullen

Number of posts : 12
Karma Points : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:19 pm

Edward sighed, crossing the clearing to reach Jacob, who he had called for a meeting. 'Why the hell am I doing this?' he asked himself, then remembered, 'Oh...for Alice and Jasper. Right.'

"Jacob, can you help us?" Edward asked earnestly, hoping he would say yes.

"It depends on how," the werewolf replied warily. 'I'm not killing anyone for you, bloodsucker.'

"We need to get the Council off Alice and Jasper's back, and the only way to do that is to make the Council think they're dead," Edward explained. "And the only way to kill a vampire other than revealing our true nature is by werewolf."

"Oh," Jacob was quiet, "Why should I help you, leech?"

"For Bella, dog," Edward shot back, "Don't you realize that if Alice dies, it would kill Bella?"

"Alright, alright, I'm in," Jacob responded hastily. "What do I have to do?"

"Nothing, other than say that you were the one to slay the evil vampires, I'll fabricate the evidence," Edward answered, "It won't be much, I'll just make the clearing look as though there had been a fight. Mess up the grass, take down a couple of trees, that sort of thing. I'll need to make the fire look convincing. Maybe torch a couple of mannequins wearing Alice's and Jasper's clothing."

'Oh, Alice will not be happy about that,' Edward thought. "And you promise you won't tell the hunter?"

"Sure, sure, I promise," Jacob held up his right hand and started to leave. "I guess I'll see you around."

"Bye," Edward said before walking back to the Cullen house, ready to tell everyone what had happened. He opened the door warily, and was ambushed by the thoughts of its occupants, who were waiting for him in the living room.

'Did it go alright?' Carlisle worried.

'Is there hope for Alice and Jasper?' Esme anxiously thought.

'Dude, where did you go?' Emmett was curious.

'I told you not to ask that dog for help,' Rosalie was livid.

"As you guys know, I was talking to Jacob Black about the situation at hand," Edward began. "I told him my plan, and he agreed to help. We need to relocate, because no doubt the hunters are going to search the house as well as the clearing. We won't move far, just far away enough to avoid detection, but still be able to keep an eye on things."

"How are Alice and Jasper?" Esme asked. "Where are they?"

"They're a bit weak from escaping the Council, but otherwise fine. They're in Philadelphia."

"Philadelphia?" Carlisle was concerned. "Don't they realize the worst possible place for them is in a city?"

"It didn't sound like they were in the city, they're probably camping out in the forest," Edward tried reassuring his adoptive father. "Don't worry, Carlisle, they'll survive."

Edward then proceeded up the stairs, "Pack your things, everyone. We should leave as soon as possible."

In his room, Edward realized just how much stuff he had to pack, along with Alice and Jasper's belongings, 'Damn lucky I'm a vampire,' he thought as he got the moving boxes out of his closet and began putting his CDs, clothes, and other belongings in them. Soon, he was finished packing up his things, but was worried about Alice's extensive closet. 'Ugh, that'll takes ages, even with vampire speed.'

He walked into Jasper's room, wanting to take on the less scarier room first. He took the boxes from beneath Jasper's bed and began throwing clothes in them, along with the many novels Jasper owned. 'Between this and Alice's wardrobe, I don't know which is worse,' he mentally sighed as he stored away book after book.

Finally, he finished with Jasper's things and moved on the Alice's room, surprised to hear Esme's and Rosalie's thoughts behind the door.

'I really do need to talk to Alice about her closet space,' Esme thought.

'How many blouses does one vampire need?' Rosalie questioned silently.

He backed away from the door, realizing they were packing up Alice's stuff. 'I love Esme,' Edward smiled as he retreated into his room, which now looked forlorn and barren.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:02 pm

Are we keeping this thread as well? 'Cause it's just collecting dust here. I could start up another Alice-is-a-crazy-creeper thread...it'll be under "Anywhere Else."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Divorcing Jasper
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7