A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind

HomeHome  AMOTGKAMOTGK  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Dear Alice, does anyone even remember this site? Sad Love, Joan

Divorcing Jasper

Go down 
+3
Joan Taylor
Chase Specter
Alice Cullen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 788
Karma Points : 770
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Divorcing Jasper - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:52 pm

Rosalie, Esme, Alice, and Jasper all sat down on the couch as they planned the wedding.

"Dress?" Rosalie asked.

"Original," Alice answered. "And we still have Jasper's tux."

"Not the tux," Jasper shuddered.

"It's a wedding, you kind of need it," Alice told him.

"Fine, fine," he grumbled.

"Glad you see it my way," she smiled.

"Moving on," Rosalie interrupted, "Flower girl?"

"Hm....do we need one?" Alice mused. "Or a ring bearer? Jasper can just hold the rings in his pocket like before."

"Okay, but this isn't a small, private wedding like last time, before you met us," Rosalie reminded her.

"I know," Alice said. "But still, no flower girl nor ring bearer."

"Fine," Rosalie agreed.

"And I want a seven o'clock wedding, roses for the main flower, and I want 'Love Story' by Andy Williams to be our first dance," Alice informed Rose and Esme.

"Mkay," Rosalie jotted this down. "Bridesmaids?"

"You, with Joan as my maid of honor," Alice smiled. "I can't wait to tell her!"

Then Joan's betrayal came into mind, and Alice shivered, trying hard not to think about it, "Yes, Joanie's my maid of honor, and I want Esme in the front row, and Carlisle to give me away."

"Wait," Esme cut in, "The adoption, it's not legal for you two to marry."

"Damn," Alice swore. "The red tape will take forever."

"No, it won't," Esme smiled. "I already disowned you legally, Alice. Now Jasper's not your cousin anymore. I thought you two would want to remarry eventually."

"Oh! Thank you, Esme!" Alice rushed over to hug Esme.

"Anytime," Esme hugged her back. "Now, let's move on. We only have a week."

"Actually," Alice smiled sheepishly, "I already have everything planned."

She raced up to her and returned almost instantaneously, carrying a journal with her.

"Awesome! Now I just need to plan the party!" Rosalie grinned. "I'll need to invite Jo, and Bella, and Esme will be there, that'll be enough."

"Alright," Alice smiled. "I'll call Joan tomorrow and tell her."
Back to top Go down
http://missalicecullen1901.wordpress.com
Chase Specter
Human
Chase Specter

Number of posts : 69
Karma Points : 69
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:51 pm

Chase watched Joan wearily as she took in deep breaths, her face as red as the rose in her hair. He gave a small chuckle which caused her to look at him with questioning eyes. He shook his head, guiding her hand to where his was holding the towel.

He instructed, "Push this against the wound. I'll be right back."

Her hand took place of his and he got up, going into the closet. He reached up onto the shelf and pulled out the red First Aid kit. Inside, he grabbed some disinfectant spray, bandages and gauze. Putting the case back, he knelt down in front of her and put the stuff to the side momentarily.

Chase dabbed at the trickling blood with the wet towel before patting it dry with the big towel. He took the disinfectant and sprayed it across her entire side, causing her to flinch at the initial sting of the medicine. He then placed two bandages over her side and wrapped them up tightly with the gaze.

As he was wrapping it around her stomach, he said, "I want you to stay here tonight."

Joan looked down at him, shocked at the sudden invitation. She was about to open her mouth to protest or refuse, but he stopped and pressed his fingers against his lips.

He told her softly, "I can't let you go out tonight. Especially after that whole fiasco. I gotta know you're here. Please."

"Attends, s'il te plaît!"

Chase closed his eyes, flinching at the sudden memory. 'No, stop...'

"Attends! S'il te plaît!"

'Stop it! Stop it now!' He felt Joan's hands cupping his face again, startling him. He grabbed them and pulled them down into her lap, squeezing them tightly as the pain raked through his entire body.

"Kate, merde!"

He felt the tears coming again, as he pressed his face against Joan's hands trying not to cry, 'Please! Please... Not now... Not now...'

Chase took comfort in feeling Joan's warmth so close by.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:04 pm

"So, when are we telling people?" Jasper asked Alice.

"Tomorrow, we want them to be ready," Alice said cheerfully.

"Them?" Jasper cringed.

"Just the people who matter, honey," Alice explained. "Like the Family and Joan and our 'relatives.'"

"Which ones?" Jasper inquired.

"The Denali coven, Peter and Charlotte, Garrett," Alice replied.

"The Denali coven already knows," Edward called down the stairs. "Garrett called them up, they're happy for you guys and are definitely coming."

"Awesome," Alice yelled back, then turned to Jasper. "Do you think you can ask Peter and Charlotte?"

"Sure," Jasper agreed and got out his cell phone. He dialed a number and waited for Peter to answer, "Hey, Peter....I'm getting married next Friday, and I was wondering if you and Charlotte could make it?... Yeah, I want you to be my best man, bro....I'll see you then. Thanks...Bye."

"It's settled?" Alice smiled as Jasper nodded. "Great! Now I just need to call Joan tomorrow, and that'll be everyone."

"And Specter?" Jasper asked.

Alice shook her head, "No, Jazz, I'm marrying you, not him. He won't show..."
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

Number of posts : 354
Karma Points : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:48 pm

Joan gently squeezed his hands before freeing one of her hands and brushing it lightly through his hair. His crying slowed a bit but he didn't let go; instead he laid his head down on her lap and closed his eyes for a bit.

'I should be the one still having a mental breakdown about my best friend thinking I betrayed her.

'Except... Is she really my best friend? Or was it all really just a trick of the mind to make them look more realistic so they could blend in? It's never easy to ignore but it's just not there. Maybe... I've broken free?'

She glanced down at Chase and her heart dropped at the pain and anguish in his eyes.

'Chase has been through more than anyone should endure. His sisters killed by mythical creatures at a young age? Absolutely horrible. To find out that something so vicious and cruel could step off the page and kill those so near and dear.

'And then to join an organization that makes him kill those same mythical creatures? That's not healthy. That promotes vengeance and violence which is never good for the soul.

'But of course, these mythical creatures shouldn't exist and his reasoning isn't corrupt. It's so heartfelt and honest and true and his heart is in the right place. But that doesn't mean his mind isn't affected by all these emotional and moral stress.

'I want... I want to help him. So much. Not because he's a bad boy or a vampire hunter. Not because I remind him of his favorite sister. But because he deserves it. He deserves it and so much more. And I owe him so much for saving me. And I want to do this.

'Something in me just breaks and shatters at seeing him like this. I don't why but I'm not going to ignore this feeling...'

Joan continued to comb through his hair until he was calm and peaceful, with his face pressed against her other hand. She sang very softly, hoping to bring him some form of comfort,

"When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse.

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you"

Chase picked up his head and looked her straight in the eye. They stayed in this heated stare until Chase finally stood up and sat beside her on the bed. In the next instant, he had pulled her to his side and laid both of them down on the bed, with his arms wrapped tightly around her back.

Joan didn't realize anyone could feel so warm and like... home.
Back to top Go down
http://uglylipstick.wordpress.com/
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:37 pm

"You know what would be really romantic?" Alice asked Jasper.

"What, sweetheart?" Jasper was more than a little wary of Alice's seemingly innocent question.

"If we didn't have sex again till our second marriage," she grinned.

Jasper's eyes widened, "No! Aw, come on, Alice! That's just cruel."

"Yep," she agreed happily. "But it'll make it THAT much better if we wait."

"That's what you said last time," Jasper grumbled, "Worst month of my life."

"Oh, come off it, it'll be fun," Alice replied.

"For who?"

"Me, of course."

"Of course," Jasper answered, then an idea hit him, "What if we elope? Like, tonight? Or tomorrow?"

"Nope," Alice shook her head, "I want a traditional wedding."

"Damn," he swore.

'Alice, Aliiiiiiiiice!' the little voice screamed at her.

'What?'

'You shouldn't be so cold, you know. Maybe that's why he cheated on you to begin with...' the voice sang out in glee.

'SHUT UP! NO IT'S NOT!' Alice shrieked in her head, then tuned out the voice.

"No, it's not why he did it," Edward whispered in her ear, suddenly appearing.

"It's rude to listen to other people's heads, Edward," Alice shot back.

"I can't ignore a screaming match," he smiled.

"What?" Jasper asked. "Was it the voice again, Eddy?"

"Mhm," Edward nodded. "And she's torturing the hell out of Alice."

"How?"

"Not telling!" Edward smirked as Alice gave him a warning glance.

"Alice?"

"It's nothing," she shook her head. "Let's just go up to our room, Jazz."

"Fine," Jasper agreed as Alice led him up the stairs to their room. Once they got there, however, he kept at it, "What happened Alice?"

"Why did you do it?" she whimpered, barely able to fathom his response, let alone see the future and know.

He understood what she meant, "It wasn't your fault, it wasn't because of you, or anything like that.

She appeared out of nowhere, and I was startled. I didn't know how she knew to find me, and it was kind of creepy. My guard was down, and she seduced me, Alice. I wouldn't have done it otherwise. She left as suddenly as she came when I told her about you, and that disconcerted me. Was she planning on kidnapping me? I wasn't sure how to interpret her actions, nor do I want to. We both know I can't understand women," he joked.

"You seem to understand me pretty well," Alice responded, thinking over what he had said.

"That's because I want to understand you, I love you, and you're not one of those confusing women who play mind games with their husband," Jasper explained.

"I love you, too," she reached up to kiss him. He kissed her back, deepening the kiss as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"No," Alice finally pulled away once Jasper's hand started to wander. "And I mean it, till next Friday. I swear if you use your powers..."

"Oh, fine," he frowned. "I won't. You know I would NEVER use my powers to get sex out of you."

"And that's why I love you," she smiled.

"Love you too," he smiled back, brushing her hair back from her eyes. "So, what are we going to do all night?"

"Hm..." Alice thought a moment. "How about we just talk?"

"About what?" Jasper inquired.

"About you, and me, and our future, and just life," she answered.

"Alright," he agreed.
Back to top Go down
Christine Potter
Human

Number of posts : 28
Karma Points : 30
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:47 pm

Christine crept through the forest, unable to sleep. 'Why the hell am I here?' she asked herself as she stepped lightly amongst the leaves and twigs. 'Maybe we'll see Jasper hunt, duh!'

She frowned briefly as she remembered that her two lovers were vampires, and she had been trained to kill any and all vamps. 'We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, Chris,' she reassured herself. 'Maybe by then Joe will have figure out how to reverse vampirization...'

She smiled as she thought about Joe's attempts to stop vampires from being vampires. 'I love him and all, but doesn't he realize that vamps must be destroyed. Except for Jasper Hale...and Emmett...'

Her thoughts always turned to Jasper first, probably because she was more into blonds than brunettes. She continued her walk through the forest, her ears listening for noises to warn her that she wasn't alone.
Back to top Go down
Chase Specter
Human
Chase Specter

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:51 pm

-------------The Next Day-----------------

Chase woke up, very stiff and weary. The sun was barely poking through the curtains in the hotel room, which meant it was about seven in the morning. He looked down to still see Joan curled up against his chest, her face so serene and placid. He brushed back some stray curls out of her face as he thought about last night.

'How ironic that at the beginning of the night, all I wanted to do was make her stop crying. But in the end, she was the one to help me stop crying. She didn't laugh or pity me. She just understood. She listened. She cared.'

His heart warmed at the redhead's concern for him as he propped himself up on the bed more so he could have a better view of her. Her hand was still clutched to her side but her other hand had been pressed up against his heart in a comforting gesture. He placed it gently down next to her.

'After all my teasing and all her skepticism... And all the remarks and opinions we had for each other... We just came together to try and help the other out. She may look like Kate but she is nothing like her.

'Kate wanted to do everything for me, help me in every way even when I could do it myself. Joan believes in equals and everyone's ability to do something. Kate was carefree and light-hearted. Joan is open and serious, with with as sharp as her tongue.

'And it's kind of instinctive but I think you just have to respect Joan after one conversation with her. She knows what she wants and she knows how to help and listen. And she probably respects me because of my profession and beliefs...'

Chase sighed, running his hand through his hair as he glanced over at the snoring Adam on the bed opposite of them. 'Bet it was a sight for him to see Joan and I in bed together,' he nearly snorted at the thought.

He got up quietly, wrapping Joan up in the sheets before going to take a quick shower and getting ready for a little recon out in this small town.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:58 pm

"It's morning," Jasper reminded Alice after a while, "Are you going to call Jo?"

"Guess I should, shouldn't I?" Alice got up and stretched, then pulled her phone out of her pocket. She dialed Joan's number swiftly, then waited for Joan to pick up her cell phone, somewhat impatient to tell her the news. She bounced up and down in her seat, listening to the phone ring.

"Alice, calm down," Jasper said quietly, sending her relaxed vibes.

"Okay," Alice stopped bouncing and just listened to the phone ring on the other end.
Back to top Go down
Christine Potter
Human

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:05 pm

After a night of wandering the forest, Christine headed back to her car parked at the edge of the forest and drove to town, planning to meet up with friends at the Port Angeles bookstore. 'Why am I so energetic today?' she puzzled as she drove, noticing her shaking hands. 'I don't feel tired, and I'm not nervous, so why am I shaking like a cup of dice?'

She drove past a bar, noting the damage done to a building beside it. What happened? It looked as though a car had gone through it. She was so busy trying to figure it out that she didn't notice the car behind her until they honked, startling her. She sped off, heading to the bookstore where she and her friends practically lived.
Back to top Go down
Chase Specter
Human
Chase Specter

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:07 pm

Chase found him in some sort of overgrown forest behind the hotel, everything looking exactly the same in a five mile radius. 'Damn, wish Adam were along,' Chase thought wistfully as he remembered how much experience Adam had in espionage. 'At least I have my cell phone.'

He came into yet another clearing with more moss covered rocks and green trees. He sighed annoyed as he sat down on one of the rocks and went over in his head, where he had turned last. 'I turned left at the tree with the bent branch near the top... But from standing out so long, they all look the damn same!'

Chase suddenly heard a noise coming from behind him, a break of twigs. He snapped his fingers and instantly disappeared out of the clearing. Up in the trees, he jumped from branch to branch surveying the area in complete silence.

There was no one there.

'Damn trick of the mind,' he growled at himself as he jumped back down. He began to walk back towards civilization with a heavy sigh. 'Man, I need a drink... And it's not even nine in the morning!'
Back to top Go down
Christine Potter
Human

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:16 pm

"Hey Chris," Eric greeted her as she walked into the bookshop. "What's wrong? You look like hell."

"Gee thanks, dollface," Christine punched him lightly and rolled her eyes. "I couldn't sleep last night."

"Oh," he smiled teasingly. "Busy stalking Jasper Hale?"

"Shut up!" she cried out, indignant. "And...not really."

"What does 'not really' mean?" Eric asked curiously.

"I walked in the forest behind their house last night," Christine admitted sheepishly.

"Oh, Chrissy, what ARE we going to do with you?" he asked as he linked arms with her and led her to the self-help section. "We're going to get the omniscient advice of Dr. Phil."

"Oh God," Christine moaned miserably. "Not Dr. Phil!"

"Then we need to find you a man," Eric teased. "Let's go!"

"Where?" Christine was startled.

"MAN SHOPPING!" he cheered.

"You're a bit too into this...sure you're not gay?" she asked jokingly.

"No, I just wanna get you help, Chrissy, it's not healthy to stalk Jazz Hale," Eric told her. "C'mon."

He began pulling her out the door, and she didn't resist, wondering why she was going man shopping. 'Oh well, just go with it, Chris,' she told herself as the two teens walked to the music store, hoping to find a guy to distract Christine from Jasper Hale.
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:23 pm

Joan woke up in a bit of daze. She remembered feeling very warm and safe and then it was gone. She sat up slowly, gazing around the room. The curtains were pulled open all the way and the sunlight was pouring through, accenting the red color of the room.

She stretched her sore limbs up, thinking, 'Where did Chase go off to? Maybe, he and Adam went scouting in the area. Hopefully, they didn't get lost.' Suddenly, she flinched as she pulled her side too far to the right. Her hands instinctively clutched at her side.

Joan took in deep breaths, glancing over at the clock that read '10:08 am' in its blinking red light. Once she was sure the pain had subsided, she pulled her hands away only to find them covered in a sticky red coating.

'Crap!' was all she said as she ran to the bathroom, pulling her shirt off so she could unwrap the bandages easier. After running her hands under warm water, she began to peel off the bloody bandage.

'God, why do I feel so lost and found? I feel like I don't belong up here anymore, like I don't know my way around or anyone. But I do know people! I know my human friends. Jessica, Mike, Tyler, Lauren, Eric, Angela... And I know Adam and... Chase.'
Back to top Go down
Chase Specter
Human
Chase Specter

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:27 pm

"Need help?" Chase offered quietly as he stepped into the open bathroom. It was a sight to see with Joan in just a bra and shorts. But she was also bleeding profusely through the bandages.

She spun around, startled but when she saw him, she relaxed a bit and nodded. He picked her up with ease, placing her down on the counter, as he began to unwrap the rest of the bandages. He wet a towel under the running water and pressed it against her side.

'What was that spell? The healing one that Marjorie taught me?' He thought rapidly as he concentrated on slowly closing up her wound. A spark of pink escaped his hand, flying onto her wound. He pulled the towel away, and pressed the rest of the pink sparks on her side, sealing up her wound indefinitely.

Joan was looking down at him in pure amazement, reaching down to brush the newly healed flesh. Chase only grinned as he helped her off the counter, saying, "I'm taking you out this morning. Any way you want to go."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:30 pm

Alice pouted once she got voicemail, "Jazz, she's not picking up!"

"Text her, silly, maybe she's asleep," Jasper reminded her.

"Fine," she agreed as she set up a new text to Joan:

Hey sleepyhead! Call me when you get this! ~A

Then she set the phone down and turned back to Jasper.

"What now?" he asked.

"High School Musical?" she replied hopefully.

"No way in hell," he shook his head. "Let's discuss the wedding."

"Alright," Alice smiled and went into specific detail as she described the plans she made.
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:36 pm

"Out to Port Angeles?" Joan offered as Chase nodded with an easy grin. "I need to get dressed first." He pouted but when she pushed him out of the bathroom, he was laughing warmly.

She ignored her heart fluttering and pulled on one of Chase's over sized tees that fell right above her knees. It was a dark blue color, setting off her bright red hair. She sighed, brushing her hair until it was kept and tame before stepping out of the bathroom.

Chase gave her an approving once over when Joan asked, "Do you have a belt?" He nodded, handing it to her; she took it and wrapped it around her waist in a stylish way that Jessica would be proud off.

He held out his arm like a gentleman and led her out of the hotel room.

----------in Port Angeles----------------

Joan found herself in the local music store, browsing with Chase through the classic rock albums. She suggested as she picked up an old copy of Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon, "I'm sure you could at least bear to listen 'The Wall'?"

"Joan?" She spun around to see Eric behind her with a stack of Beatles under his arm and a girl browsing next to him.

She gave him a big hug, careful of the CDs as she said, "Hey, how've you been? I missed you at the party."

"Well," he shrugged, "Just got back from camp. Hey, I don't think you've met Christine. Joan, this is my new friend Christine. Chris, this is the most awesome chick you'll ever meet in your life, Joan."

Joan chuckled good-humoredly at Eric's introduction, gently shaking Christine's hand, "Pleasure. This is Chase, my new buddy. Chase, Eric. Eric, Chase."

The two boys shook hands with that male aggression that only men would do.
Back to top Go down
Christine Potter
Human

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:50 pm

Christine shook Joan's hand, smiling, "Nice to meet you."

She turned her attention to the man Joan had introduced to Eric, and she exchanged a glance with Eric. 'Huh...cute, tall, blond, kinda looks like Jasper, but hotter. Let's make a move!' she looked the guy up and down, and smiled a bit.

'But....how do I make a move? It's been ages,' she blushed mentally, then gave Eric a covert "Help!" look.

"So, Chase, how'd you meet Joan?" Eric asked curiously. Christine sighed. Boys. It was so hard to get a boy that understood your facial expressions. She then tuned into what Chase? Yes, that's the name, anyway, she listed to Chase's reply, wondering if they were a couple. Apparently Eric was too, because his next question was, "How long have you two been an item?"

Christine smiled to herself. Good old Eric, always knowing what to do. Maybe if it hadn't been for Jasper, she would have dated Eric. Ah, well. No time for regrets now.
Back to top Go down
Chase Specter
Human
Chase Specter

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:54 pm

"How'd we meet?" Chase asked, looking down at Joan with a curious look. Joan rolled her eyes playfully, giving a bright smile as she giggled.

He began to recite, "I do believe that we met under a starry sky full of wonder and amazement. Joan was still in her prime-" Joan smacked him here "-but I was fully experienced. So I laid her down and we made sweet, sweet love under the stars."

Joan kept giggling while playfully whacking him upside the head. He could see her face was slightly flushed from the embarrassment.

"So how long have you two been an item?" Eric had asked.

Chase shrugged, "Five years."

'Stupid boy asking stupid questions. Jesus, just because we're out and together and Joan's in my clothes does not mean we're going out.'
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:55 pm

Joan's laughing slowed a bit as she explained with a bright smile, "We're not a couple. We're just really good friends."

'Damn blond, making me laugh really hard. It almost makes me want to believe that we are normal and not dealing with anything supernatural. We act so natural around each other and it feels so nice...'
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:55 pm

Alice frowned as a vision hit her, unexpectedly. "Well, looks like I'll have to go find her," she sighed as she headed towards the door, then stopped. "But if I go, then HE'LL be there...and your fangirl."

"What's she doing with them?" Jasper asked confusedly.

"She's hanging out with Eric," she replied. "Should we risk it?"

"No, but not because of the hunter," he responded. "Because of Christine."

"Like she could hurt me," Alice scoffed.

"She wants to, I always feel murderous rage whenever she's near you," Jasper said quietly. "And you know she spent last summer with Joesph Harker."

"Right," Alice sighed. "Well, I'll just wait till Joan leaves her company, then."
Back to top Go down
Christine Potter
Human

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 6:12 pm

"Hm," Eric looked over at Christine, who was looking out the front window at the people. "Who do you believe, Chrissy? Joan or Chase?"

"Chase, totally," she tore her gaze from the streets, telling herself that Jasper Hale doesn't go out in sunlight. "Because his version is TOTALLY realistic," her voice held a touch of sarcasm.

"Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that," Eric smiled at the joke, then decided to risk his CDs and wrapped an arm around Christine, "We should totally double."

"Hey!" she giggled as she pulled away from his embrace, watching him try to juggle the CDs that were threatening to fall from his arms. "Womanizer! Do you love me, or Joan?"

"Well, I like to think of myself as a ladies' man," he grinned jokingly.

"Oh, you!" Christine reached up to ruffle his hair playfully.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 6:22 pm

"Change of plans," Alice decided. "Jasper, text Chris."

"And say what?" Jasper asked, alarmed.

"Invite her to the wedding, and ask her to see if Joan can make it," Alice answered evenly.

"Why?" Jasper was dubious of her plan.

"First, I want to see if Jo can make it. Secondly, it's only polite to ask Chris as well," she explained.

"Fine," Jasper muttered, then got out his phone as texted Christine, who he had labeled as "Creepy Stalker Chick":

Hey, I'm having a party sort of thing Friday. Can you make it? And if you know Joan Taylor, please ask her if she can come as well, to keep Alice company. Wink

"Hey!" Alice shrieked when she saw this message.

"Sorry, dear, but it's the only way to have her come," Jasper said. "It'd seem weird if I invited my stalker to my wedding, you know?"

"True," she conceded. "Smart plan."

"Thank you, my dear," he smiled as he put his phone back in his pocket.

"Don't get a swelled head," she teased lightly. "I just hope Jo can come."
Back to top Go down
Christine Potter
Human

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 6:48 pm

Christine glanced at her purse on her shoulder, surprised to hear it ring, announcing a new text message. And it was the Jasper ring. She smiled, desperately hoping that he'd come around, and see how much better she is for him than Alice. Little whore.

"Excuse me," Christine said as she turned around, rummaging in her bed for her phone, 'Oh, why didn't I put it in the cell phone pocket in this thing?'

She finally got out her phone and flipped it open, wondering why Jasper Hale was texting her, maybe he'd broken up with Alice and needed a friendly shoulder to cry on. She smiled at the possibility, and her smile only grew as she read the message. 'Keep Alice company? Oh, that sounds very promising,' she thought happily, then her phone rang again. 'Twice in one day? I must be lucky today.'

You guys can bring dates if you want. But it's kind of formal, warn them. Razz

"Hey, looks like we're doubling after all," Christine said as she turned back around to face the group. "We've just been invited to a Cullen party."

"SCORE! I always wanted to check out their place!" Eric grinned. "This'll be amazing."

Christine rolled her eyes and turned back to Joan and Chase, "What do you guys think? Are you in? It's this Friday."
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 7:11 pm

Joan shook her head, becoming rather quiet at the idea of attending a Cullen party. 'I don't want to see them. I really don't.' She thought firmly as she turned to Chase with questioning eyes. He shook his head as well.

Joan gave a weak smile, "Sorry, we've got plans. I have to head back over to the East Coast. My dad needs my help with his next gallery."

'God, why do I suddenly feel like Chris is pinning for one of the Cullens? Does she really not realize what she's getting herself into?'

Joan opened her mouth to say something but Chase took her hand in his, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Christine Potter
Human

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:16 pm

"Alright," Christine nodded as she texted Jasper back:

Yeah, I can go, but Joan can't. Sorry. Sad

Christine fought back a wave of jealousy as she saw Joan and Chase holding hands. 'Just calm down, just calm down, just calm down, you have Jasper, you have Jasper, YOU HAVE JASPER HALE!' she told herself to keep from decapitating Joan and stealing Chase away from her.

Last edited by Christine Potter on Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:22 pm

"Jasper, darling, what do you mean by Joan can't make it?" Alice growled as Jasper told her what Chris said. "Now your stalker is attending our wedding, and I DON'T EVEN HAVE A MAID OF HONOR!"

"It'll work out," Jasper said firmly. "Trust me, Alice."

"You are NOT going after Joan," she countered. "You will stay by my side, until Thursday, then you'll have your bachelor party, and I'll have my bachelorette party, and then we'll see each other again Friday evening."

"Fine," he was disappointed by her refusal.

"Now, may I please have your phone?" Alice held out her hand.

"Um, sure," Jasper was confused, but still gave his wife the phone.

She dialed Chris' number, then waited for her to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Divorcing Jasper
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next