A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind

HomeHome  AMOTGKAMOTGK  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Dear Alice, does anyone even remember this site? Sad Love, Joan

Joan's Soundtrack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

Number of posts : 354
Karma Points : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Joan's Soundtrack Empty
PostSubject: Joan's Soundtrack   Joan's Soundtrack EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:11 pm

Since Alice has decided to have her own soundtrack (the horror!), so will Joan!

Beautiful is Gone by the Ruse - Every single relationship I've had so far has never ended well. It always seems like at first, it seems like we have something and later on, we realize that we were just meant for each other! But then, someone (the guy, in most cases) starts to lose interest. And everything goes downhill from there.

Panic Switch by Silversun Pickups - Because my life is such a hectic mess. Meeting mythical creatures, getting wrapped up in different worlds, dealing with my mother and friends, AND keeping my grades up? Now, c'mon.

Whole Lotta Love by Led Zeppelin - One of Zeppelin's finest.

A Beautiful Mess by Jason Mraz - This song describes me perfectly, inside and out.

Give In To Me by Michael Jackson - Dark and gritty, definitely MJ showing off his more rocking side and while I do enjoy Dirty Diana, I relate to this one so much better because it's about unrequited love.

Barracuda by Heart - Hardcore rockin', girl power song. Enough said.

What a Wonderful World - I do miss the trombone in Louie's version but this one is more calming and pensive than the original, which seems to get me more than the happy, horn filled masterpiece.

Last edited by Joan Taylor on Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://uglylipstick.wordpress.com/
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 788
Karma Points : 770
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Joan's Soundtrack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joan's Soundtrack   Joan's Soundtrack EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:07 pm

Very nice playlist Joanie.

What do you mean by "the horror"?
Back to top Go down
http://missalicecullen1901.wordpress.com

Joan's Soundtrack
Page 1 of 1