A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind

HomeHome  AMOTGKAMOTGK  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Dear Alice, does anyone even remember this site? Sad Love, Joan

Pretty Down to Your Bones

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 788
Karma Points : 770
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Pretty Down to Your Bones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Down to Your Bones   Pretty Down to Your Bones - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:50 pm

"It's Jasper," Alice whispered back, using her wide eyes to convey how upset she was. "I left him so I could be alone for a bit...I just thought of here 'cause you're my best friend, Joanie."

Alice bit her lip nervously, trying to hide how upset she was. 'And it's all because of Edward....god damned creeper!'
Back to top Go down
http://missalicecullen1901.wordpress.com
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

Number of posts : 354
Karma Points : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Down to Your Bones   Pretty Down to Your Bones - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:57 pm

'... Jasper and Alice? Having a fight? Alice wanting to be alone? From Jasper? There's no way,' Joan mused silently, half-convinced as she saw Alice's wide, upset eyes, 'Doesn't mean she isn't faking. I mean, look at me. I'm smiling like everything's going right in my life...'

Joan opened her mouth to speak when Kate Jay pulled her forward into Alex and her's conversation. She remarked lightly, "If you don't believe me, Joan can verify for you!"

Alex quirked an eyebrow and gave a half-smile, his lip ring moving up with the corner of his mouth, "There is no way Mark and Jane are fucking each other, especially not in public."

The redhead shrugged, "They did it on Mr. Heiney's desk."

Alex looked somewhat appalled before he began to laugh heartily, "Oh shit. Jesus, they are the last people I would expect to do that."

"I know, right?"

Alex smiled fully, leaning over to pick out two cups, "So just the usual for you girlies before you head out for a big night on the town?"

Kate Jay answered, "Of course!"

Alex nodded to the quiet, somber Alice, "And how about for your new friend?"

Joan looked between the two before quickly introducing them, "Alex, Alice. Alice, Alex."

Alex held out his hand for her to shake, "Pleasure to meet you. Hopefully, they haven't corrupted you too much, though I wouldn't be surprised if they have. Can I get you something? It's on the house."
Back to top Go down
http://uglylipstick.wordpress.com/
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Down to Your Bones   Pretty Down to Your Bones - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:02 pm

Alice extended her hand, shaking Alex's hand briefly, "No, thank you." 'Well, I could go for some deer blood right about now...it's been a long day.'

She glanced around the coffeehouse, taking in her surroundings yet again. 'I miss Forks....and Jasper,' she thought, upset. 'Why the hell am I here?'

'Edward,' she reminded herself. 'If you don't watch Edward, he might do something he would regret later.'
Back to top Go down
Rosalie

Rosalie

Number of posts : 61
Karma Points : 70
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Down to Your Bones   Pretty Down to Your Bones - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:00 pm

Rosalie was standing on a building nearby watching the scene below 'Jeez why's Jasper so worried about Alice? It's not like she can't take care of herself?' She was thinking this because Jasper had sent her to get Alice back as soon as possible. He had asked her to follow and watch Alice not soon after Alice had left for no reason. Rosalie wondered why he was so paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Down to Your Bones   Pretty Down to Your Bones - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:10 pm

Alice felt Rosalie's gaze on her, and knew Jasper had sent the blond vampire after her. She internally sighed with exasperation, mentally willing Rosalie to go home. 'Just go home Rosie, I'm not going back, not even if you try to take me by force,' she mentally vowed, well aware that Rosalie couldn't hear her thoughts. 'Edward needs me, go tell Jasper I'm still alive.'

Back to top Go down
Rosalie

Rosalie

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Down to Your Bones   Pretty Down to Your Bones - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:36 pm

Rosalie was getting impatient with Alice. 'Why would she even want to be here? It's not like Joan's that important.' Rosalie had never liked Joan. From the beginning she had hated Joan, but she didn't know why. Sighing, Rosalie turned on her heels and walked across the roof top to the edge of the building. She jumped to a building closer to Alice and Joan hoping to hear the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Down to Your Bones   Pretty Down to Your Bones - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:48 pm

Alice discreetly scratched the back of her neck, signaling to Rosalie to leave. Once the two vampires has gotten to know each other, they had created their own hand gestures to use in front of humans so they wouldn't be exposed. Alice excused herself from the humans, leaving the cafe discreetly and slipped into an alleyway, unseen by them, but perfectly seen by Rosalie.

"Rosie, go home. Don't listen to Jasper anymore, let him worry. We don't need half our family here. Where's Emmett?" the pixie vampire asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie

Rosalie

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Down to Your Bones   Pretty Down to Your Bones - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:07 pm

Rosalie saw the signal and quickly went to the back of the building and hopped down onto the concrete below without a sound. She looked up to see Alice walking down the alley towards her.

As soon as Alice got to her she said, "Rosie, go home. Don't listen to Jasper anymore, let him worry. We don't need half our family here. Where's Emmett?"

"He's out hunting alone," Rosalie said, "After all, he and Jasper are the only ones who haven't hunted recently. And what do you mean half our family is here? Who else is here?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Down to Your Bones   Pretty Down to Your Bones - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:43 pm

"After all he and Jasper are the only ones who haven't hunted recently..."

Alice felt a small twinge of guilt at this comment, realizing that Jasper was afraid to hunt with her gone. 'Oh....I'm torturing poor Jazzles....' She bit her lip anxiously to stop herself from saying anything.

"And what do you mean half our family is here? Who else is here?"

"Edward, Edward is here," Alice found herself whispering to Rosalie. "Oh, Rose, what if Edward does something on impulse while stalking Joan? I can't run that fast to here from Forks. He might seriously mess up and expose us."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie

Rosalie

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Down to Your Bones   Pretty Down to Your Bones - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:59 pm

"That explains a few things...oh well he's always been eccentric," Rosalie said and with a slight movment she whipped out her phone and one second later it was dialing.

"Hello?" Jasper answered. "What's going on with Alice? Is she okay?" he asked quickly.

'Jeez ,so paranoid,' Rosalie thought. "Yes, everything's fine, but Edward's having a bit of a problem, so me and Alice are staying here to keep him out of trouble till we convince him to come back," she clarified. "I'll let you talk to Alice for a moment." Then she handed the phone to Alice.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Down to Your Bones   Pretty Down to Your Bones - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:07 pm

"Edward's having a bit of a problem, so me and Alice are staying here to keep him out of trouble till we convince him to come back."

At this, Alice raised an eyebrow, but said nothing. 'She can't stay, she'll attract Emmett, and he'll attract Jasper...who'll watch Bella for me?'

She took the phone from Rosalie, "Jasper? Yes, I'm sorry I left like that, but Edward needs me...Don't worry, I'm not in any danger."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Down to Your Bones   Pretty Down to Your Bones - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Down to Your Bones
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind :: World :: Anywhere Else-
Jump to: