A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind

HomeHome  AMOTGKAMOTGK  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Dear Alice, does anyone even remember this site? Sad Love, Joan

RPG Rules...read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 788
Karma Points : 770
Registration date : 2009-01-21

RPG Rules...read Empty
PostSubject: RPG Rules...read   RPG Rules...read EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 8:10 pm

RPing:
-stealing from the amazing and wonderful Anna ^.^-

Posting
You are required to make up at least three sentences per post. This can included description of scenery, thoughts, ideas, dreams, things the past.

We do want good and in depth posts. Nothing silly like the Master suddenly jumps up and down for no reason. There should be a reason behind it. Put your mind in your character’s shoes; wonder if they should do that. They are your characters, they come from you.

Spelling and Grammar
Typos are a killer, right? A few typos is ok to have but to have half of the post full of typos? That’s just terrible and horrible. We recommend you read through your post and have a Spelling and Grammar checker on your computer. If we see a lot of typos or grammar mistakes, we will talk to you and help you fix it.

Posting Content
No, I repeat, no racism or sexism. It’s alright if that is part of your character but don’t do it too much. But there is no reason to bring it out on the members themselves. Characters are okay to a minimum but never harm others outside.

The Two S’s. Sex and Swearing
Hey, we know sex and swearing are a part of life. But, keep it down a bit alright? Don’t have every other word as a swear word. If we have find out you have too much, we will ask you to bring it down. We do allow sex; it’s a way to bring plot and relationships. But don’t go too graphic, alright? If you are going to write a thread with sex, please put ‘R’ in the title. Or, if you somehow lead to sex, PM me and I can change the title for you.

God Modding
By no means, never take control of another character! I will not tolerate it one bit. But there are times where you have to. No making them speak if they are not your character.

Pregnancy
You want a kid? Sure, you can have a kid. You don’t need to wait all the nine months in real life for your kid to come out. A few weeks is alright. Then you can go gah gah over your bundle of joy or give them up.

Killing
You are allowed to kill your own character if you are tired of them. But do contact one of the staff before you do, so we can talk. And if you want to kill someone else’s character, you MUST contact the staff. You need permission from the owner of that character you want to kill. Then we have everyone settle in agreement, we can kill them off.

Calender/Dates:
Where: ((where it is taking place))
When: ((at what time is it and what date it is))

It should look like this:
Saturday, February 14, 2009
La Push
Afternoon

Note: It isn't needed for EVERY post, just the initial ones.
Alice: One last thing, folks. If you can help it, don't make your username and character name two different things. I get confused easily. Sad

Last edited by Alice Cullen on Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://missalicecullen1901.wordpress.com
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

RPG Rules...read Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Rules...read   RPG Rules...read EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:42 pm

I just remembered that Anna wrote her RP rules for a Harry Potter RP site, and there's an issue I have yet to address- characters with "talents."

They're otay, as long as you don't God Mod. God Modding results in an annoyed board and Em will eat your soul.
And if someone sends you a message in the E-Mail forum, it's common courtesy to respond in a timely fashion.

That's all.

Last edited by Alice Cullen on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

RPG Rules...read Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Rules...read   RPG Rules...read EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:31 pm

Amendment: Understudies- Understudies are acceptable, but only in extreme cases, because the site will get confusing with five accounts for one character. Understudies will only be accepted if I ask you to be one, and they are only for vital canon characters. Only canon characters who have not posted one month will have understudies, and will have an additional month probation after their return post. In other words, you will be carefully watched for a month once you return to make sure we won't have to bust out the understudy again.

If you leave and return five times, you are excluded from the RP indefinitely.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

RPG Rules...read Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Rules...read   RPG Rules...read EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:35 pm

Replacements: Yes, if you are a new member replacing Jasper/Edward/Emmett (please, someone be Emmett!) then you must make a new Member Intro thread for yourself so we can get to know you and welcome you and whatever. You do not have to create a new bio/face claim. All the work is done for the replacements, just go and post!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RPG Rules...read Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Rules...read   RPG Rules...read Empty

Back to top Go down

RPG Rules...read
Page 1 of 1