A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind

HomeHome  AMOTGKAMOTGK  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Dear Alice, does anyone even remember this site? Sad Love, Joan

CYOA: The Adventures Of (Ninja) Lari

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 788
Karma Points : 770
Registration date : 2009-01-21

CYOA: The Adventures Of (Ninja) Lari Empty
PostSubject: CYOA: The Adventures Of (Ninja) Lari   CYOA: The Adventures Of (Ninja) Lari EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:17 pm

Since NnG died, I'm going to post my CYOA thus far up on this site:

Once upon a time, there was Ninja Lari. On the outside, she was a regular teenage girl, but on the inside, she was..a NINJA! One day (Ninja) Lari decided to go to the mall, but she couldn't decided which store she wanted to go to.
"Hm..." Lari thought, "I wanna go to Borders, because I'm a literate ninja. On the other hand, I wanna go to Icing, because I'm a pretty teenager."

(Ninja) Lari decided to go to Borders, as she needed to catch up on her reading. She crept past the security guard who hated her and entered the bookshop happily.

She decided to go up to the second floor. After a fun ride on the escalator (Whee!), Lari found herself surrounded by...CDs...
"OHMIGAWD IT'S ZAC EFRON!" she screamed in delight, Lari secretly being a Zac Efron fangirl. In her excitement, she managed to fall off the second floor, but fortunately, she was rescued by an unknown person. She looked up, wondering why she wasn't dead, when she heard a voice.

"Are you alright?" the blond who had caught her asked.
"...Um, yes," Lari answered uncertainly. Then she recognized the guy. "OHMIGAWD YOU'RE JASPER HALE!" her inner-Twilight fangirl got the better of her.
Then Zac Efron walked up to Lari and bitch-slapped her. "I hate clumsy, screaming fangirls," he muttered under his breath as he walked away.
Lari watched Zac's retreating form, then up at Jasper, then back at Zac.

"OI! WAIT UP!" she called after Zac.
"Yes?"
Lari promptly kicked him in the shins. "That's for bitch slapping me!"
After this act of violence, Lari then walked back to Jasper.

"Hi, I'm Lari Norris," she said as she extended her hand. "And I don't fall from the sky often."
"Hi, I'm Jasper," he replied coolly, shaking Lari's hand.
"Right..." Lari was unusually quiet for a few seconds, processing her situation. Let's see...I fell out of sky, cute guy caught me...it must be Dad aka Chuck Norris aka God, she concluded in her head.
"Um..." Jasper took his hand back from Lari, who was still engrossed in thought.
"Oh, sorry. Sometimes I space out...frequently," she admitted. "So why did you decide to save me? I'm a complete stranger to you."
"I just don't like seeing people get hurt," he shrugged.
"Wait...when I was falling, you were over there," she motioned to a spot six yards away, where a group of Twilight vampires were standing. Then the realization came. "Oh...right."

This was when Alice Cullen decided to show up.
"You're REAL?" Lari's eyes widened.
"Yes, I am, step away from the Jasper before someone gets hurt," Alice smiled sweetly.
Run away, Lari! she thought. No, don't! Bitch fight her, girl! her rebellious side commanded.

"No," she growled at Alice. "Why should I?"
"Because he's mine!"
"He WAS yours, sweetheart."
"Bring it, girlfriend!"
"Oh, 'tis brought!" Then Lari tackled Alice while armed with her red lightsaber. "DIE!"
Alice pushed Lari off her. "Puh-lease. EPIC FAIL!"
Then Lari got out her lighter and torched Alice, effectively ending her.

Lari, having torched Alice Cullen, then turned to Jasper, "Wanna go get coffee?" she asked innocently.
"NO! NOT THE COFFEE!" Emi yelled, running into Border's.
"GO AWAY!" Lari screamed, pushing Emi out of the store. "So...shall we go?" she asked as she held out her hand to Jasper, who readily took it. Then she pulled him off to the cafe in Border's.

Now what do you guys want to happen?
This CYOA is pretty much going to be free response from the readers, and I'll choose the response I like the most. XD I'm lazy, 'tis true. So you guys tell me what's going to happen, and I'll embellish it and make it more drawn out with imagery and diction and whatever else my English teacher talks about.
Back to top Go down
http://missalicecullen1901.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: CYOA: The Adventures Of (Ninja) Lari   CYOA: The Adventures Of (Ninja) Lari EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:47 am

Hmmm.....

Somehow make your way to a ballet studio and put Jazz in a tutu.
-----
<em>AzurEmerald</em>- Yay!
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: CYOA: The Adventures Of (Ninja) Lari   CYOA: The Adventures Of (Ninja) Lari EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:49 pm

Suggestion overruled.
Back to top Go down
Walkure
Werewolf
Walkure

Number of posts : 60
Karma Points : 40
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CYOA: The Adventures Of (Ninja) Lari   CYOA: The Adventures Of (Ninja) Lari EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:05 pm

How about Alice survived and poisoned the coffee at the cafe to turn you into a squirrel?
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: CYOA: The Adventures Of (Ninja) Lari   CYOA: The Adventures Of (Ninja) Lari EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 5:07 pm

-thinks- Yeah, I'll think it over...
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: CYOA: The Adventures Of (Ninja) Lari   CYOA: The Adventures Of (Ninja) Lari EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:48 pm

Taking up Charli's suggestion....

So, Lari and Jasper were walking to the cafe in Borders, followed by...Alice Cullen. Miraculously she survived and now wanted Jasper. And revenge. But mostly Jasper.

They got coffee and sat down at a nearby table to talk, unaware that Alice was right behind Lari. Well, Lari was unaware. Jasper knew, he didn't like crazy fangirls that try to torch his Alice.

"Sugar?" Jasper asked Lari, hoping she would say yes. Alice had spiked the sugar with poison, knowing that Lari was addicted to sugar.

"No thanks," Lari smiled, wanting to stay sane in front of the hot vampire.

"Really?" he inquired as Lari took a sip of her black coffee.

"Um, not really," she made a face at the bitter taste of the coffee."Maybe I should take some sugar..."

As Lari spooned some sugar into her coffee, Jasper smiled at Alice, who was sitting at a nearby table with Rosalie. She smiled back confidently.

Lari took a sip of her coffee, "I love the coffee here, it's amazi-"

Then she gave a small gasp and collapsed, the poison working on her. Zac Efron walked by and did his secret handshake with Jasper, "Oh no, a dying fangirl, whatever shall we do?"

"Just walk away," Jasper smiled. "It'll be over soon."

Lari growled, being somewhat alive, "You mean you did to me, Hale? I swear Ima kick your ass for this..."

Then she stopped breathing, and she died. But she turned into a ghost, unknown to Jasper and Alice. And Lari was intent on revenge on Alice's revenge.

How should Ninja Ghostie Lari get revenge?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CYOA: The Adventures Of (Ninja) Lari   CYOA: The Adventures Of (Ninja) Lari Empty

Back to top Go down

CYOA: The Adventures Of (Ninja) Lari
Page 1 of 1