A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind

HomeHome  AMOTGKAMOTGK  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Dear Alice, does anyone even remember this site? Sad Love, Joan

Thunderstorm

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
tomaszavenger
Vampire
tomaszavenger

Number of posts : 141
Karma Points : 143
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Thunderstorm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:32 pm

"Okay, but can we go home afterwards, I'm getting tired." James complained. "And yes, I can read, what do you take me for, an idiot?" he said a little offended, but that mood was shaken off when he saw the huge collection of books.

"Wow, there are loads more than I expected... this one looks interesting, it's called Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. Have you read it?" James asked her.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 788
Karma Points : 770
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:38 pm

"Twilight?" Alice asked, amused. "Yeah, Jasper and I read it, we think it's poorly written fluff made to brainwash every teenage girl. The main character's boyfriend is emo-bipolar, and the main character herself is a Mary Sue."

She picked up the nearby Eclipse. "Now, this is slightly better, especially because it focuses on the the totally hot brother of the main guy character," she smiled, concealing the fact that she wrote the series.
Back to top Go down
http://missalicecullen1901.wordpress.com
tomaszavenger
Vampire
tomaszavenger

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:11 pm

"Hmm... sounds like a chick book. I want something more action packed!" James said, searching through books until he saw one he liked.

"Fighting fantasy... this one sounds like fun. 'Citadel of Chaos' is a good title." James said, looking through the book to examine its contents.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:26 pm

Alice was slightly hurt, "Are you sure you don't wanna try Twilight? It's action packed, too."

She re-read Twilight, remembering how much work went into publishing the book. 'Good times, good times,' she thought wistfully.
Back to top Go down
tomaszavenger
Vampire
tomaszavenger

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 5:55 pm

"Okay then, if you pay for the books, I'll be happy to read them!" James said with a smile. "I'll start with Twilight first, seeing as you love the book so much!" he added, not realising what he was getting into with that statement.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:03 pm

"Awesome!" Alice grinned as she got down all four books. "You're gonna love them!"

The petite vampire walked up to the cash register and paid for the books with Jasper's credit card. 'What Jasper doesn't know....' Alice turned back to James and handed him the books, "Here ya go!"

Internally she was worried about James reading Twilight, because it would remind him of his past. Alice shook her head, clearing it as she reassured herself, 'He won't remember....right?'
Back to top Go down
tomaszavenger
Vampire
tomaszavenger

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:46 pm

"Thank you! Can we go home now? I'd like to read it over there! Somewhere in quiet..." James told her.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:53 pm

"Sure," Alice agreed as she led James out to her Porsche and got into the driver's seat. She sped home, unconsciously letting her racing thoughts control her driving. 'He'll remember!'

'If I suddenly don't let him read it, then he'll grow suspicious!' the other voice argued.

'If he reads it, he'll know he's a blood thirsty, homicidal maniac stalker!' the dubious voice of reason shot back.

'Maybe he'll learn from his past!' the hopeful voice reasoned.

Alice's mind was getting whiplash from this exchange. She was grateful when the voices finally shut up as she approached the Cullen Mansion.
Back to top Go down
tomaszavenger
Vampire
tomaszavenger

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:20 pm

James started reading the book in the car, and loved how interesting Twilight was.

"This is great. Alice... your family is a group of characters in this book! Is Stephanie Meyer a pseudo-name of Bella's? This sounds very interesting... it's all written from her perspective."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:42 pm

"Yep, it is," Alice agreed, concealing the fact that she was the one who had written the book. "Isn't she a great writer?"

She pulled into the garage smoothly, "We're back."
Back to top Go down
tomaszavenger
Vampire
tomaszavenger

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:13 pm

"Yeah... by the way... do I have a room? I mean, where do I fake sleep? I want to kick back somewhere..."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:17 pm

"Yeah, you can have the guest room, God knows we have enough of them," Alice smiled. "C'mon." She began walking up the stairs to the second floor, and gestured to a room on the left, "There's one. Let me know if it's too girly."

With that, she went to her room to write in her diary.
Back to top Go down
tomaszavenger
Vampire
tomaszavenger

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:34 pm

"Thank you!" James said, sitting down on the bed to read his book. He didn't find the room too girly at all. The pink was quite a faint shade anyway, and he liked light rooms, so this one wasn't bad at all.

James was speeding through the book, one of the perks of being a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:40 pm

Alice opened up her diary and began to write:

Dear Diary,
Went shopping with James today. Bought a fedora clip at Hot Topic. Life is uneventful. Where IS everyone? Worried that he'll turn evil after reading Twilight. It's my fault, I kind of forced it on him.

Love, Alice

Having written in her diary, Alice stared out the window, getting lost in her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
tomaszavenger
Vampire
tomaszavenger

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:07 pm

"Alice... theres a character here with the exact same name as me! What a coincidence. But this isn't me... I wasn't around at this time. What was the other James like?" James asked Alice out of curiousity, having finished Twilight.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:14 pm

Alice snapped out of her daydreaming, focusing on James. "James? Oh...he was a normal vampire, not like us. James and his coven lived off human blood, and they were nomads, never settling down anywhere."

She hid the fact that he was that same person, for fear of him remembering his violent past.
Back to top Go down
tomaszavenger
Vampire
tomaszavenger

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:51 pm

"Really? That's interesting... I thought all vampires drank animal blood in the civilised world? Oh, I guess not... but still, I think animal blood is a tasty substitute." James said, suddenly thirsty.

"I'm going to go out into the woods, catch myself some deer." James said, and as he said the last word leapt and bounded out of the house and into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:58 pm

"Be careful," Alice called after him, then decided to get up and be productive. She glanced around her room for inspiration, her eye getting caught by Jasper's guitar. 'I know Jazzles told me to never touch his guitar, but what's the harm in learning?' she thought as she crossed the room to the guitar.

She picked up the guitar and took it out of its case carefully. She plucked a book off her book shelf, which seemed so small compared to Jasper's library. Alice rifled through 'Guitar Playing for Dummies', trying to memorize the book so she wouldn't be bothered with it as she tried to play.
Back to top Go down
tomaszavenger
Vampire
tomaszavenger

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:41 pm

James returned a while later, satisfied from hunting down a few deer. It seemed he had shifted his previous enjoyment of hunting humans to hunting animals.

In fact, he had even bothered to set up traps so the animal would be flung into a branch-spike deathtrap before he devoured its blood.

James returned, blood spilled all over his shirt.

"Back Alice! Looks like I've had more fun than you today!" he joked before rushing up to the guest bedroom he had been allocated.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:38 pm

"Huh?" Alice blinked as she looked up from the guitar, then realized it was just James. "Oh..."

She went back to trying to play the guitar, with some success. 'Jasper will be home soon,' she reminded herself as she carefully put away the guitar, making it look exactly as it did before.
Back to top Go down
tomaszavenger
Vampire
tomaszavenger

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:57 pm

James sat down to read New Moon, and he quickly started reading through. The series was proving far more interesting than he thought, and he was constantly excited by the prospect of what was going to come next.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Vampire
Emmett Cullen

Number of posts : 51
Karma Points : 48
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:36 pm

Emmett walked back into the house after an afternoon with Rose, forgetting that James was in the house. He flew up the stairs to Alice's room, knocking before entering, "Hey Shortie, what's up?"

He knew Alice hated the nickname, but he couldn't help it, it was just fun to watch her be pissed at him. Not like she could hurt him.
Back to top Go down
tomaszavenger
Vampire
tomaszavenger

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:51 pm

James didn't react to Emmett entering, simply continuing with his reading, not even bothering to look up or figure out which direction the sound was coming from. He had gotten through a third of the book already, and it was getting dark outside.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:19 pm

"Don't call me that," Alice scowled as she turned to face Emmett, "Well, where's everyone else? Oh and I have something for you!" she teased as she got out the fedora clip and fastened it to his hair. "You like?"
Back to top Go down
tomaszavenger
Vampire
tomaszavenger

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:27 pm

James huffed because of all the external noise, but carried on reading, progressing quickly through the book, although occassionally stopping to digest a particular piece of information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thunderstorm
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind :: World :: The Cullen House-
Jump to: