A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind

HomeHome  AMOTGKAMOTGK  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Dear Alice, does anyone even remember this site? Sad Love, Joan

Thunderstorm

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Emmett Cullen
Vampire
Emmett Cullen

Number of posts : 51
Karma Points : 48
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Thunderstorm - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:44 pm

Emmett laughed at the miniscule hat, "It's awesome, Al!" Then he noticed James. "What's he doing here?"

He listened to Alice, then noticed what James was reading. "The Twilight Saga? Are you sure that's such a good idea?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 788
Karma Points : 770
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:48 pm

"He's here because he's one of us, Em-," Alice explained, but was cut short by Emmett. "What wouldn't it be a good idea? At least now he knows our past."
Back to top Go down
http://missalicecullen1901.wordpress.com
tomaszavenger
Vampire
tomaszavenger

Number of posts : 141
Karma Points : 143
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:02 pm

James left himself unaware of his surroundings, although he speedily managed to go further through the book.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen
Vampire
Emmett Cullen

Number of posts : 51
Karma Points : 48
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:59 pm

"Well, yeah, now he knows, but he's going to kill us all," Emmett argued. "When he comes after you, don't come crying to me."

He watched James, engrossed in the book, then raised an eyebrow, saying nothing. Emmett shook his head and left to be with Rosalie.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:10 pm

"Have some faith, Em," Alice countered, "He's different this time around, I promise. If he wasn't different, why would I be arming him with knowledge about his past?"
Back to top Go down
tomaszavenger
Vampire
tomaszavenger

PostSubject: BLARGH! Surprise post!   Thunderstorm - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:47 pm

James gets tired of reading and decides to stroll around the house a while.

Seeing Emmett talking to Alice, he walks away from the room they are in and goes into the kitchen. He takes a yoghurt out of the refrigerator and starts to eat it with a spoon lying on the table. He sits down and eats it absent-mindedly, liking the taste of yoghurt.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:59 pm

Alice looked around, noticing that James wasn't in the room, "Where'd he go?"

She went to the kitchen, following James' scent and approached him, "Hey, I was wondering where you went."
Back to top Go down
tomaszavenger
Vampire
tomaszavenger

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:01 pm

"I am eating... you need more food in the house! I love the stuff... all the different tastes! Oh, and drinks too... can we have a supply of coca-cola? Best drink ever created!" James said, laughing when he thought about the cola.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorm   Thunderstorm - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thunderstorm
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind :: World :: The Cullen House-
Jump to: