A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind

HomeHome  AMOTGKAMOTGK  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Dear Alice, does anyone even remember this site? Sad Love, Joan

A "Normal" Day at Forks High

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 788
Karma Points : 770
Registration date : 2009-01-21

A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:11 pm

"Oh my, such a difficult dare," Alice teased. "Truth or dare, Edward?"

I like Jasper's dares, she smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://missalicecullen1901.wordpress.com
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

Number of posts : 354
Karma Points : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:15 pm

'And I don't AT ALL,' Edward thought, a bit pissy. He replied gruffly, running his hand through his hair, "Dare." 'It's not like she could do any worse than that last one...'
Back to top Go down
http://uglylipstick.wordpress.com/
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:18 pm

"Hm," Alice though a second, trying to think of a really good dare. "I dare you...to....sing Barbie Girl in drag," she grinned. "In front of Bella."

"Damn, that's evil," Jasper snickered. "You're an evil mastermind, my dear."

"Thanks, Jazz. I learn from the best," she smiled and kissed Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:24 pm

"Whatever," Edward took it in stride when they were once again, informed of their impending landing. Edward took this opportunity to distract himself from the game that was RUINING his life and woke the human, the only ally he had on the plane, "Joan, we're landing in Seattle."

This time, she actually responded with a blink of her eyes and a yawn, asking, "Really? Damn, that was fast."

Edward chuckled, telling her as they buckled on their belts, "It's been four hours."

Joan shrugged amiably, "Yeah, but it was a great four hours. I don't think I've slept so well in such a long time."

Edward beamed at that thought, thinking, 'She trusts me enough that she sleeps on me and she sleeps well! I must be doing something right.'

But he thought of the matter at hand and decided it was now or never, "So, ummm Joan?" He cleared his throat nervously.

Joan looked at him with a warm smile, directing all her attention on him like she always did when talking to someone, "Yeah?"

"There's something... I need to talk to you about... In private... Later," he said hesitantly, feeling flustered with every word.

"Sure," she responded automatically as the plane landed.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:27 pm

"This will be fun to watch," Alice whispered to Jasper. "Are we going to lurk in the shadows?"

"Hell yes," Jasper whispered back as Edward scowled at them.

"Edward, you know we love you, right?" Alice touched his arm gently.
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:30 pm

"If you loved me so much, you'd call off the dare," Edward retorted with a grimace as he led Joan off the plane.

She turned around with a curious expression on her face, "What dare?"

Edward shook his head, giving her a warning look as if not to question further, "It's nothing, Jo."

Joan didn't give up so easily, even if she was a bit frightened by his glare, "Does it have something to do with what we're going to talk about later?"

Edward could only nod and if he were still human, he would've turned bright red at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:33 pm

"Just think of it as broadening your horizons," Alice smiled. "We only do this 'cause we love you."

"Right," Jasper nodded. "You'll thank us for this, bro."

"I doubt it," Edward muttered.

"Sorry," Alice smiled apologetically. I love you, Eddy, she added in her head. You're my favoritest brother ever.
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:34 pm

"Favoritest is not a word," he corrected her quietly as they went to go find Jasper and Alice's luggage, "And what do you mean broadening my horizons? I only love Bella that way."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:36 pm

"In Alice world, it is," she countered. "And maybe it's time for you and Bella to step it up a bit, you know? You two are obviously in love with each other, so why not do it? You won't hurt her, you have better control than that, Edward."

"Oh God, did I hear mention of Alice world?" Jasper shuddered, remembering the last time he had heard of it from Edward.
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:12 pm

Joan covered her hand to hide her cracking smile. 'Don't laugh, don't laugh!' She kept chanting in her mind. She spotted Alice's pink suitcase but before she could tell Alice, Jasper had already picked it up off the conveyor belt, his own suitcase in the other hand.

She raised an eyebrow at the quick work but nonetheless followed them out to the parking lot where Edward's Volvo was waiting. Edward paid the valey and they climbed in, speeding off seconds later.

In less than an hour, they were outside the town courthouse, fifteen minutes before the actual trial. Joan stepped out of the car and greeted her dad, who was waiting for her outside, with a big hug. He returned it whole-heartedly, even going as far picking her up off the ground.

When he put her back down, they were both laughing for no reason. Joan gave a big smile as she held out her arm, "Ready, Dad?"

Her father looked down with adoration for his only daughter and smiled back, wrapping his arm firmly around hers, "As ready as you are." And they both walked arm-in-arm to the courthouse.

But Joan turned around, suddenly and called out playfully, "Are you guys coming or are you going to stand outside in the rain?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 4:11 pm

"We're coming," Alice reassured her as she pulled Jasper along behind her.

"Oh, this will be fun," Edward remarked casually.

Alice nodded, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"No, Alice, you're not allowed to play Phoenix Wright music during the hearing," Edward sighed. "Sometimes I worry about you..."

"Aw," Alice seemed disheartened by this news. "Oh well, this hearing will be exciting even without the suspense music."

"Only in Alice world," Edward said, walking down the hall towards the courtroom.

"Not Alice world," Jasper closed his eyes. "Please, can we talk about something sane? Sorry, sweetheart, but Alice world scares me."

"It's alright, it means you're normal," Alice smiled sweetly as they entered the courtroom.
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:14 pm

The trial went by in a blur for Joan. Her father held her hand tight throughout the entire process with her friends right behind her. Her step-father, Daniel, tried to make eye-contact with her the entire time but she ignored him, knowing that one look from him would make her feel guilty.

'Which I'm not,' she reasoned, 'And never will be.'

The court pressed charges for trespassing and emotional abuse on Joan. Her mother pleaded not guilty to both, saying that she was simply doing what a good mother would do for her daughter. Joan felt bile rise up in her throat from her mother's words and the longing gaze she threw at her father.

'When did it get so bad that I'm getting so physically sick from seeing my mother?' She thought curiously but didn't dwell on matter.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:27 pm

"She's awful convincing," Jasper whispered to Alice.

"She's not going to win," Alice whispered back. "I can SEE that, Jazz."

"And you're probably right," he smiled. "You usually are."

"Damn straight," Alice replied softly.
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 6:46 pm

Soon, it was time for the witnesses. Joan got one last reassuring hug from her father before walking up to the stand.

"Raise your left hand and put your right hand on the book." The bailiff instructed her and she did so; "Do you swear to tell the truth, all the truth and nothing but the truth?"

"I do," she replied and she took a seat in the chair, clasping her sweaty palms into her lap. 'Calm, Jo. Just remain calm and answer the questions. You can do this. You just came back from telling the Vampire Mafia to call off your friends' death. You are invincible and nothing can touch you,' she said in her head. It helped a little but not as much as she needed it to.

The defense attorney, Mr. Kelvin, stepped forward and said, "State your full name and your current occupation."

"Joan Piper Taylor and I'm a senior at Forks High School, working part time at the A La Mode Coffeehouse in Port Angeles. I also tutor on the weekends." she replied calmly.

"I see you did not include your mother's name in there, miss."

"Yes."

"Why is that?"

"There is no need to."

"Is it a mouthful?"

"You could say that, sir."

"Huh," Mr. Kelvin paced in front of her, his hands behind his back before he stopped in front of her, asking, "Do you keep up with your schoolwork?"

"Yes."

"But you say you also work?"

"Yes."

"And you hang out with your friends?"

"Of course." 'Where is he going with this?' Joan thought bewildered. The plaintiff, Mr. Reiter, thought the same thing so he stood up and said, "Objection. His line of questioning is going nowhere."

The judge nodded, "Sustained. Mr. Kelvin, choose your questions carefully.

'Yeah, dumbass,' Joan thought snidely, once again following the defense attorney pace.

Mr. Kelvin turned back to her and asked, "Are you under a lot of stress lately?"

"Well, not as much as I could be. I mean, after all it is my senior year and we're just finishing up our musical. So, I am under stress but not as much as I could be." She answered politely.

"No further questions," Mr. Kelvin said with a false happiness as he sat back down. Mr. Reiter stood up and asked, "Are you and your mother on good terms?"

"Not really," Joan shook her head, "She's been out of my life so much that I don't notice it anymore unless she comes back in."

"Then she wrecks havoc?" Mr. Reiter finished for her.

She nodded, "Yes, sir."

"So when she came to you on the night of the 23rd, what exactly happened?"

"Well, she was in the house and told me that I was coming with her while my dad was away at an art convention. Of course, she must've forgotten that this court only allows her two weeks visit from me at HER house."

Mr. Reiter grinned; they both knew who exactly was going to win this trial, "No further questions."

THe judge told her that she could step down from the seat and Joan did with a big sigh. However, as she was passing the defense's table, she heard her mother say, "Joan, go back up there and stop lying. You said you wanted to come with me and not be alone in the house for the weekend."

Joan stopped in her tracks and looked at her mother, who looked absolutely deranged. She wanted to say something, but shook her head and kept walknig to where her father was sitting.

Her mother would not let it go, saying, "JOAN! You will come here this instant and tell the judge you are a lying, conniving little bitch who's never had the proper guidance from her mother to act in public and under such pressure. Do you hear me?"

The judge banged his mallet, saying, "Mrs. Puttnam, you will keep your mouth shut if you want a fair trial. Now unless there is proof that Ms. Taylor is lying then-"

"SHE IS!" Her mother stood up in a rage and jumped over the fence, running towards Joan and grabbing her by the throat, "YOU LITTLE WHORE! DON'T YOU LOVE YOUR MOTHER? WHY WON'T YOU SAVE HER THEN ARE YOU SO HEARTLESS TO LET HER GO? THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT YOUR FATHER IS MISERABLE! BECAUSE YOU SEPARATED US AND OUR HAPPINESS!"

The guards managed to pull her mother off her, bringing her back to the table but the judge called out, "Trial adjourned. Get Mrs. Puttnam out of here." The guards led her to the back of the courthouse as she screamed, "HOUSE WRECKING WHORE!"

Her father came up behind her and wrapped her in a big hug, saying, "You know that's not true, right sweetie? I say that you are the reason why I am happiest in my life and the main reason why I won't remarry. I don't want to share you with anyone."

Joan relaxed in her father's embrace, sighing, "And I don't want to share you. Unless with friends, right?"

He pulled away curiously but his eyes darted back to where she was staring: the Cullens. He smiled, giving her a light kiss on the cheek, "Go. Out with your friends. You deserve it. I'll see you at dinner?"

She nodded, "Always." She walked over to the Cullens and more specifically, Edward, asking, "So what is it we need to talk about?"

Edward muttered out, "You... You're not?" He sighed before chuckling a bit, "No, of course, you're not because you've gone completely mental."

Joan only gave a sly smile at the comment as he led her away from his siblings and out to his Volvo, saying, "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 6:53 pm

Alice glanced up at Jasper, who glanced back at her. "Lurk in the shadows?"

"You know it," she replied.

"Wait--will they drive?" he inquired.

"No, they'll just sit in the car and talk, so we can do this," Alice explained as she pulled Jasper into the trunk of the car with her, making sure not to be seen nor heard by Edward.
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:33 pm

Edward sighed, leaning forward when he just suddenly froze. Joan reached over to touch him when he jerked back up and turned the keys in the ignition before zooming off into the distance. He mumbled something under his breath that sounded like, "Alice... thinks I don't... Stupid..."

Joan gave a small smile, asking, "So something happened while I was asleep on the plane..."

Edward nodded, "Alice... dared me to..." He ran his hand over his face, obviously having trouble forming the words.

So Joan guessed, "Does it have something to do with sex?"

"Yes," he answered exasperatedly.

"Does it have something to do with Bella?"

"Sort of," he said, finally looking up at her, "But I can't do it! I'll hurt Bella if I try to have sex with her!"

"Because you're a vampire who's stronger and faster than any human right?" Joan concluded, but was still a bit confused on why he was telling her this.

Edward nodded again before he asked, "I just... Is there a way to... ummm...?" Once again, he was looking for words.

It finally clicked in Joan's head; she asked, "Is there of doing it without doing it?"

He nodded, with a resigned sigh, once again thanking God he wasn't mortal or he'd be blushing like crazy right now.

Joan replied a bit nervous at the sudden, intimate talk with the vampire, "Of course there is. But it's not really as satisfying as doing it."

"I just need to get laid within the week," he said flatly, laying his head on the steering wheel in frustration even though he was still driving.

"Oh," she said softly. She cleared her throat, but felt heat rise in her throat from what she was about to talk about. 'I'm no sex-ed teacher! I don't know if I can...' But the look on Edward's face, the desperation, was enough to make her start, "Ummm, there's a couple things you guys can do to ummm, relive the stress, per se.

"The first thing is called... a handjob," she trailed off, which made him curious. Her ears had turned from bright pink to dark red. 'Doing it is one thing but talking about it is a whole another thing!' She stated in her mind as Edward asked, "What's that?"

Joan cleared her throat and lifted her hands, ready to demonstrate, "A handjob is when... usually the female partner takes the man's... penis and begins to massage it in her hand with the help of lotion, if needed, until he... ejaculates."

Edward could mutter out an "Oh" before there was an awkward silence in the car as they drove by forest scenery. Joan could feel the heat just circulate in her body at a fast pace as she started again, "There's another thing the ummm female partner can do... It's called a blowjob and it's... pretty much the same as a handjob except she uses her... mouth."

Edward nodded methodically a bit perturbed by Joan's obvious discomfort but it was overcome with his burning curiosity. He asked, "But what can I do for her?"

Joan pushed her hair back with a shaky hand, explaining, "Well, you can do pretty much the same with your hand and mouth. You'll just... ummm... go and... explore in her nether regions." She covered her face in shame, sinking low in her seat, 'I... I can't believe I just said that! Oh my Lord, Jo! Just remember you're helping a friend! And you've done all this before! Well, almost all of it...'

It was just weird to have to explain it to a hundred-year-old vampire. There was a long pause of awkward silence before Edward flashed a forced smile, "Thank you, Joan. It was... quite helpful."

"Uh-huh," she said distracted, "Any time."

Edward wanted to relive the tension so he leaned over teasingly, "How about right now?"

Joan slammed back against her door in surprise, saying, "Th-that's all-all right. I-I've h-had enough for t-t-today."

Edward chuckled, finally pulling off the road and into a dense part of the forest. He moved over closer to her, saying, "You know what, Joan?"

"What?" She let out a shaky, shallow breath. 'Oh God, he looks dead gorgeous up close,' her treacherous inner mind said but she blocked it out, telling herself, 'No, no! You have Vic and he has Bella and you're human and he's a vampire and his eyes look like they're smoldering and- just stop! Talking about all this stuff has just got you aroused, nothing more.'

But she didn't feel herself calm down as he explained in a smooth, seductive voice, "You stand up to the Volturi, stand up to your mother, and stand up to your friends and speak your mind freely. But whenever someone tries to fit into your life and trust you and love you, the defenses go up. Why is that?"

"Be-because... I... I..." Joan was at a loss for words. He was too close and his scent was overpowering. 'Now I know why it's hard to resist a vampire, no matter how dangerous. They just... invite you in. No, no! Edward's a friend! Edward's just a-'

"Just a what?" Edward asked, leaning in even closer so now Joan was pressed up against the door and he was only a few inches away.

Joan closed her eyes and tried to distract herself from giving into Edward's charm and seduction, "Because... because I don't want my heart broken... Especially by a one-night-stand with my best friend." She opened her eyes and found power in herself to stand up in the face of lust.

She pushed him away with a lot of effort but he finally gave in, snapping out of his trance. She began to breathe heavy as he didn't breathe at all. There was another awkward silence before Edward turned to her with a sincere look on his face, "I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me and I-"

"It's all right," she said, "We just got caught up in the moment. But uhh..." She checked the clock and finished lamely, "I need to get home. I promised my dad I-"

"I know," he cut her off curtly, driving off into the highway in complete silence. The sexual tension was replaced with a frustrated tension and neither of the friends spoke. Edward dropped her off abruptly without a goodbye and drove away.

'Probably back home to sulk about how he almost lost control in the car,' she figured but could still feel her heart racing from his proximity. She chided herself, 'It was just the whole 'sex' talk and his predatory senses and my teenage, lustful hormones. So, why do I feel like I'm lying to myself?'
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:04 pm

Meanwhile...
Alice and Jasper were giggling madly in the trunk of Edward's Volvo.

"Oh...my...God...." Alice squealed breathlessly from the laughter, "I can't BELIEVE we just sat through that!"

Jasper nodded in agreement, "Should we tell him we could have told him all that?"

"Right, and scar him for the rest of his existence?" she smirked. "Hell yes."

"What do you think about the ending there? All the sexual tension?" Alice asked Jasper.

"I dunno, it was awkward, you know? But other than that..." he grinned at her.

"Great, NOW I hear about YOUR hormones as well," she rolled her eyes. "Is everyone pure hormones except me?"

"I am not pure hormones!" Jasper objected, somewhat hurt. "I'm just swayed easily by people's emotions."

"Fine then," Alice conceded.

Just then, Edward decided to open the trunk and glare at his siblings.
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:09 pm

"I can't believe you guys," Edward said exasperatedly, "Especially you, Alice, of all people. I thought you respected my privacy more than that."

Jasper said in his defense, "Well, we did make the dare. I say, we had to know how it would go down."

Edward shook his head, trying to hold his anger in, "You, of all people, should know how intimate a conversation like that gets."

Jasper smirked as he said arrogantly, "Oh, I know EXACTLY how it gets. I'm surprised you didn't jump Joan's bones while she was demonstrating how to-"

Edward jumped onto Jasper and wrestled him down to the ground, punching him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:15 pm

Alice gasped as Edward punched Jasper, unable to see her two favorite guys hurt each other. She got in the middle of it, holding Edward back as Carlisle held Jasper back, already having heard the ruckus.

"Boys! BOYS! Stop fighting!" the doctor barked. "What is the meaning of this?!"

"Nothing, Carlisle," Edward and Jasper muttered.

Carlisle raised an eyebrow but said nothing, going back inside the house, knowing that they'll resolve their problem peacefully, especially with Alice there.

"You son of a--!" Edward jumped Jasper again.

"STOP IT!" Alice wailed. "Or else!"
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:20 pm

Edward pushed away from Jasper, climbing back into the car. He said, "I'm going for a drive to clear my head. Don't. Follow." In those last words, he meant serious business. He drove off, away from the Cullen house, away from Forks, away from his family, away from... her.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:32 pm

Alice glanced at Jasper, who looked back at her worriedly.

"Do you think we were too harsh on poor Edward?" she asked guiltily.

"Maybe I shouldn't have goaded him..." Jasper noted quietly, every bit as guilt ridden as Alice.

"I'm scared of what he's going to do now."

"Which will be?"

"I don't know," Alice whimpered.

"Oh..."

"There's going to be a family meeting. Now," Alice commented and walked into the house, pulling Jasper behind her.

"Yes, Carlisle?" Alice asked as Esme, Rosalie, and Emmett appeared in the family room with Carlisle.

"We all need to talk," he answered gravely. "Aro told me something about you, Jasper, Edward, and Joan at Volterra...you hitting Aro?"

"I did," Alice replied nonchalantly. "What of it?"

"Why, Alice?" Carlisle moaned. "He's an authority figure, you're not!"

"He was going to kill Jasper!" she responded fiercely, tightening her grip on Jasper's hand.
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:58 pm

Joan tossed and turned in her bed, unable to sleep whether it be from the stress from her mother or the stress from Edward. She finally laid flat on her back and stared up straight at the ceiling.

'I don't want to have that kind of relationship with Edward,' she reasoned, 'To just be his fuck buddy and not be respected because of it. But I can't be totally ignorant to his suffering. He has been through a lot and seems to not know how to get rid of the tension constructively.'

She sighed, sitting up and slipping on her slippers. She wrapped herself in a light jacket, grabbing her keys and tip-toed downstairs. Her father was fast asleep in his room, the snoring evident even from upstairs. So she managed to get into her car and out of the driveway without waking him.

'I just need to drive. Clear my head and think,' Joan told herself as she turned onto the highway.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:12 pm

"Alice! Dammit, you could have DIED, you know that?" Carlisle yelled.

"Carlisle, please calm down!" Alice pleaded as Jasper dispersed a wave of calm throughout the room. It failed to assuage his panic.

"You've been more and more reckless since the Taylor saw Jasper hunting!" Rosalie accused.

"Oh? Well, SORRY for living my life!" Alice snarled.

Everyone was genuinely confused by this new Alice.

"Alice...?" Jasper placed a hand on her shoulder, calming her. "Relax before you say something you might regret."

"I'm sorry, everyone, I'm just stressed out," she explained. "It tends to happen after near death experiences."

"It's alright," Jasper reassured her.

"I'm...going shopping..." Alice said shakily. "Wanna come along, Rose? Jasper's joining us to help us carry our bags."

"Sure!" Rosalie agreed, "How'd you get him to do that?" she asked as they walked out of the house.

"Oh, I have my ways," Alice smirked at Jasper.

"Goddamn karaoke," Jasper grumbled, "Should've lied, should've lied...at least there's make-up sex after this...Just keep focused on that, man. THEY WILL NOT GIRLIFY YOU!!!" he roared in his head as the three vampires got into Alice's car.

"I beg your pardon?" Alice asked.

"Shit, I said that all out loud, didn't I?" he swore.

"Yeah, you did, dumbass," Rosalie rolled her eyes.

"Just for that, NO MAKE-UP SEX!" Alice threatened.

Jasper's eyes widened. "But that's the only thing keeping me sane! MY MASCULINITY NEEDS YOUUUUUUUUU!"

Alice pretended to reconsider. "No means no, Jazz."

Jasper was, understandably, upset. Then he got an idea...

"JASPER HALE! QUIT MAKING ME WANT YOU IN BED NOW!!!!!!" Alice screamed.

"Not until you take it back," he smiled to himself. "Or else you are shopping while horny, my dear. Remember what happened LAST TIME you did that?"

"Not again," she shuddered. "Fine, fine, we'll have make-up sex later, just quit doing that!"

"Good choice," Jasper grinned and made the atmosphere more relaxing just as Alice parked the car at the mall. She rolled her eyes as Rosalie continued laughing at Alice's emotions.

"Shut up, it's not funny," Alice grumbled.

"Sorry," Rosalie ceased laughing.

"It's alright...except for him," she glared at Jasper.

"I love you," he opened the door for Alice as they walked into the mall.

"Love you too," Alice couldn't help but smile at his sweetness.

"Ick," Rosalie muttered. "Can we just shop now?"

Last edited by Alice Cullen on Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:26 pm

Joan drove without thinking of a destination. She just let her hands guide her way. 'Hands...' She bit her lip, trying to shake the memory of this afternoon out of her head but it was too fresh, too new. 'Why is that when this stuff happens, I always have to tackle it headfirst and sooner than later?'

Joan sighed when she realized the car had stopped. She looked up and saw herself at the beach. 'Again?' she thought curiously as she stepped out of the car, 'Does this beach just have a magnetic pull for me?' She saw a figure sitting on the beach, with his legs crossed and his head in his arms. She knew who he was automatically.

Joan held the door of her tightly, debating whether she should stay and explain herself or run away like a sane person would.

"Or you could come join me in the misery," he suggested loud enough for her to hear over the breeze. 'Might as well,' she agreed as she walked over to sit next to him.

He glanced at her and gave a brief smile, "You left the house in a hurry."

"Well, something needed to be dealt with quickly," Joan said, although she became more consciously aware of how thin her pajamas were. She continued, crossing her arms over her chest, "There's usually no time for preparation of anything in my life anymore." She thought, 'Wow, that makes more sense then it should.'

"Tell me," he stated, not as a command but as a friendly question for her to answer or not.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:36 pm

This sucks, Jasper said to himself as he watched Alice and Rosalie dress shop. Why did I get the shopaholic for a wife?

Aw, poor Jazz, Alice thought as she noticed Jasper's scowl deepen. "Jazz, if you want, you can head over to Hot Topic, provided you get me some jewelery there," she smiled deviously.

His hopeful expression dropped. Great, now I'm jewelry shopping as well, at least it'll get us out of here that much sooner...

"Sure," Jasper agreed as he turned and nearly ran out of Macy's.

"Silly boy," Alice smiled knowingly. "Shall we go shoe shopping?"

"Shoes? HELL YEAH!" Rosalie's face lit up. "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

A "Normal" Day at Forks High
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next