A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind

HomeHome  AMOTGKAMOTGK  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Dear Alice, does anyone even remember this site? Sad Love, Joan

A "Normal" Day at Forks High

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 788
Karma Points : 770
Registration date : 2009-01-21

A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:06 pm

"God, way to piss her off," Alice growled at Jacob. "Can't you see she's already under enough stress as is, you ignorant jerk? You're damn lucky I don't take you up on your offer and kick your ass all the way to Kingdom Come."
Back to top Go down
http://missalicecullen1901.wordpress.com
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

Number of posts : 354
Karma Points : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:17 pm

Jacob growled, standing his ground in a fighting stance, "You wanna say that again, bloodsucker?"

Suddenly, a silver BMW rolled down the street and turned into the driveway. Jacob dropped out of the headlights and into the woods, running as Victor stepped out of his car, dressing up in a dressy top with some nice jeans and a pair of dress shoes.

He reached over into the passenger seat and pulled out a bouquet of tulips, Joan's favorite flower as he recalled. He walked up to the front door and knocked twice.

Her father answered the door, his baseball bat within his reach if he needed it. He smiled sternly, approving of Victor's outfit and the flowers in his hand as he asked, "How can I help you tonight, sir?"

Victor replied nervously, "I'm here... to pick up your daughter, Joan, for our date tonight... Mr. Taylor, I assume?" He reached his hand out nervously to shake her father's strong hand.

Joan watched the entire spectacle from the top of the stairs, trying not to laugh. 'At least I'm not the only one who feels like they're the first time in love.'
Back to top Go down
http://uglylipstick.wordpress.com/
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:26 pm

"Coward," Alice muttered as she went home to her family, resisting the urge to kill Jacob Black.

"That bad, huh?" Edward laughed as he read Alice's mind. "Yeah, he makes me feel like that all the time," he grinned.

"Shut up," she had stormed off, thinking over what had happened that day.

"Oh, come on, Alice," Edward pleaded. "At least talk it out with me?"

"Fine," Alice allowed reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:36 pm

Joan walked down the stairs and broke up the awkward tension with a bright smile, "Hey, Vic." Both men looked up to see her and looked agape at the very sight of her; she could feel her ears tinging pink.

Her father recovered first and said exuberantly, "You look amazing, Jo sweetie." She went up and hugged her dad, kissing him on the cheek.

"Thanks," she said warmly, pulling away as she introduced them, "Dad, this is Victor. Vic, this is my dad." They both shook hands again and Vic remembered the bouquet. He handed it to her with a half-smile, "For you."

Joan gasped and took them eagerly, "Oh, Vic! You didn't have to!" She wrapped her arms tightly around him, giving him a quick kiss on the lips. He chuckled heartily, replying sweetly, "I was only thinking of you."

Joan pulled away and gazed into his deep blue eyes, seeing nothing but affection and warmth for her.

Her father coughed awkwardly and they looked away, blushing furiously as he finally gave a big smile, "You kids have fun tonight. Curfew is midnight."

Joan wanted to squeal like a sixteen-year-old who just got her first car. 'Why do I feel this way?' She thought curiously as she gave her father another big hug, and promised, "We will, don't worry."

She took Vic's arm and let him lead her to his car. He gently kissed her before opening the door for her, asking, "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:32 pm

"So...what is there to say? You already know everything I'm thinking," Alice smiled half-heartedly.

"Yeah, but why the Volturi?" Edward inquired.

Alice sighed. "I'm just afraid to lose her, first it'll be Joanie, and then you, and then Jasper, and it scares me," she explained in a small voice. "I know I can see the future and all, but it's really subjective, you know?"

"Yes, Alice, but CALM DOWN. We are NOT going to leave you alone," Edward had reassured her. "Especially not Jasper."

"I know, thanks Eddy," Alice hugged her brother. "You're the best."

"Anytime, and thanks," he hugged her back. "You are, as well."

Alice smiled happily at that.
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:46 pm

Joan got home a little after eleven, a bit light-headed from the dancing they did at the local club. When he had said he was taking her to dinner, she expected it to be a formal restaurant with names in a language that she couldn't read or understand.

But instead, they went to Subway and ordered some subs to go. Now Joan was polite and wasn't one to call someone cheap because she wasn't very picky in her selection of guys. But it did just add to the growing confusion of where they were going.

When they finished their subs, Victor made his way to one of the more uptown clubs in Port Angeles. It was fairly new so they're weren't many people there. But the dance floor was still packed. They managed to sneak a couple beers past the bartender but they didn't get totally wasted. They just enjoyed the night, each other, and dancing.

She giggled lightly as she walked up to her front porch, fiddling with her keys, 'Man, it sucks that my days have such an accurate good-to-bad ratio but hey, if I can end every night on the good, I wouldn't mind,' she thought blissfully as she turned her key in the lock.

Suddenly, Joan heard a noise nearby. She stopped what she was doing and listened very carefully. There was no more sound. She shrugged, reasoning with herself, 'Probably just a critter who got spooked.' But as she was about to push the door open, there was a rustle and a sudden cool touch gripping her wrist.

Joan gasped in shock, spinning around to face blood red eyes. She tried to breathe in and out through her nose as she greeted the stranger wearily, "Good evening."

He said in return, "Good evening." She could pick up a trace of a foreign accent in his delicate words but couldn't quite place it. Her heart was pounding in her ears and blood was rushing rapidly through her body.

His look was very precise, as if he were examining every molecule in her body and she shivered a bit out of fear at the stare. He flashed a quick grin before his face turned passive again. He asked, "May I ask your name?"

"Only if you give yours first," she said dryly, feeling a surge of confidence, trying to break through her fear. But her mind chanted, 'Not safe! Not safe! His eyes are red!'

He chuckled and it was a musical sound that she admitted would serenade her to sleep under different circumstances. But she resisted, continuing to breathe in and out through her nose to calm her down. He replied in a feral tone, "It's all right, dear. You won't remember it."

"Then you won't remember mine either," she bit back furiously. Her instincts were now overcoming her due to the sudden adrenaline rush. She felt completely hopeless at this point in time, pinned between a door and a human eating vampire but she was one to never go down without a fight.

As a precaution, she screamed in her head, 'Help! Please! Edward? Alice! Help!'

The vampire ran a gentle hand under her chin before lifting it up with little effort as he whispered, "Such spirit! I believe you are the first human who's dared to challenge me." He breathed down her now exposed her neck as he whispered menacingly, "Even the strongest of men wept and pleaded for me to let go."

'Please...' Her last cry for hope died away when he pressed his lips to the side of her neck.

Suddenly, there was a rush of air and Joan fell down to her knees, taking in large, heaving breaths. She looked up as she clutched her pounding chest tight to see the vampire standing in a predator stance across from...

'Jasper?!' She thought, now completely shocked by the turn of events tonight.

The vampire sized up the blond vampire, going over in his head if he could take him on. But there was a thick change in the air that made Joan and the vampire feel very lethargic and tired. Joan leaned against the door, closing her eyes to clear her muddled head.

As soon as the sudden change came, it went. And as she opened her eyes, she noticed the vampire had gone as well. So now it was just Jasper and she out in the cold night. She took another shuddering breath, managing a weak smile, "Thank you, Jasper."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:52 pm

Alice ran into the house frantically, having seen the vampire kill Joan in her latest vision. "Joan? Joan?! Are you alright?"

"Alice-" Jasper tried interjecting.

"Not now Jazz, there's-" she finally noticed her husband's appearance. "Jasper? What are you doing here?"

"Someone had to rescue Joan, right?" Jasper replied.

"Oh...right...Are you okay?" Alice asked Joan anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:09 pm

Joan replied shakily, "I-I'm fine... That was j-just... a weird way to end my night." She took a deep breath through her nose but stumbled weakly, holding the way for support. 'Okay, so the good-to-bad ratio is a bit off tonight...'

She up-righted herself as best as she could without overexerting herself, saying, "Thank you again, Jasper. It was a... pleasant surprise to have you save me tonight."

Jasper asked politely, still standing by Alice to make sure he kept himself in check, "Why is that?"

Joan said uneasily as she managed to walk over the couch without falling, "Maybe it's just me, but I've had this feeling that you hate me because I know." 'And you can't eat me,' she added morbidly in her mind.

Jasper reassured her, "I don't hate you."

With those words, she instantly felt all her doubts about him vanish. 'That was weird.' She leaned back in the couch, sighing before asking quietly, "Did you know him? That vampire? Was he part of the Volturi?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:18 pm

"Yeah, that was Aro, yes?" Alice turned to Jasper. "I didn't get a clear enough look."

She took a shaky breath. "I'm glad you're unharmed and all, otherwise I would've had to kill him," she grinned, then went serious. "I'm going to Italy to have a chat with the Volturi," Alice told Jasper and Joan.
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Joan weakly grabbed Alice's hand and told her softly, "No. Please, Alice. Don't leave me." She felt tears fall down her face and realized that she had really been scared of her near-death experience. She tried to hold in her sobs but they racked her body like a shack during a hurricane.

'I guess being around the Cullens kind of numbed my perception as vampires being an actual threat,' she reasoned with herself but couldn't stop the fear that was overtaking her body. It was an absolutely horrible feeling.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:31 pm

Alice hugged Joan as she cried, trying hard not to cry herself. "Jo, I have to talk to them, they won't leave you alone until I do," she explained. "If you want, you can come with! We'll bring Jazz, or Edward, or Emmett along to protect you. Maybe all three! I just can't avoid the Volturi anymore."
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Joan sniffled, trying to hold herself together as she asked, "You're not changing your mind, are you?" She pulled away from the pixie vampire's cold embrace and looked into her golden eyes; they looked guarded.

She sighed heavily and wiped away the rest of her tears with her sleeve, telling her, "I'd rather stay here than go face the Vampire Mafia, thank you. I don't know how much more of your world I can take right now."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:43 pm

"No, I'm not changing my mind," Alice responded firmly. "And fine, maybe it's better that way; I won't have to worry about you as much."

"Alice, I don't think you should go," Jasper cautioned her. "We don't need to worry about the Volturi killing you as well."

"They can't kill me," Alice declared defiantly. "If you're so concerned, you can come along, or send Edward, or Emmett, to ease your fears. But I'm going, no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:02 pm

"Wait," Joan sat back up and looked at Alice bewildered, "Why would the Volturi kill you? What's the point in killing a vampire when you guys are already few enough?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:08 pm

"Well, they only kill when necessary- such as when one of us has shown signs that we're 'dangerous.' Meaning, those of us who reveal the secret, which I've done. They could very well decide to off me to protect us all," Alice bit her lip anxiously, glancing at Jasper for a second before returning her attention to Joan.
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:15 pm

Joan's eyes widened in fear as she stuttered out, "N-no! Th-they c-can't kill y-you! I-if any-anyone, th-they s-s-should kill m-me! S'not fair!" She felt the fear overcome her once more, shivering at the thought of losing one of her closest friends.

'And just because I know!' she yelled mentally.

Joan ran a shaky hand through her hair as she offered, "I could just forget! Pretend I don't even know! Then, then there's no reason to kill! And you won't have to die! Ever... Never... Ever..." She felt her chest clench in pain as the thought of losing Alice played over and over in her head.

"You can't leave..." she whispered so quietly, she barely heard herself.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:29 pm

"Jasper, please calm her down," Alice whispered to Jasper, afraid that Joan might do something rash. She smiled as the mood got increasingly calmer, almost putting her to sleep, well, if she could sleep.

"Thanks, dear," she whispered as she stroked Joan's hair, soothing her. "Hey, I haven't said they'd kill me, just that it's a possibility. Just calm down, Jo, everything will be alright."
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:35 pm

"Okay," she said softly, feeling instantly calm and somewhat sleepy. She tried to stay awake though because as long as she was awake, Alice would still be there. 'And what is with this mood swings? Does it have something to do with Jasper?'

Joan turned to Jasper and asked in a droll voice, "So, why is that when you're around, my emotions like to change so suddenly? It's kind of weird and obnoxious..." She stifled a yawn with her hand but kept blinking her eyes open, not wanting to go to sleep.

'Alice'll disappear while I'm sleeping. I'm sure of it.'
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:39 pm

"Jasper controls emotions, just as I can see the future and Edward can read minds," Alice clarified. "Go to sleep, hon, you need it."

She began plotting her trip in her mind, Okay, so when Joan's asleep, I'll leave, and then I'll go to Italy... Alice turned to Jasper, "Who do you think I should bring along? Or should I go alone?"
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:44 pm

'Controls emotions?' Joan thought sleepily as her eyes fluttered close and she laid down on the couch, almost passed out. The last bits of conversation she heard was from Jasper, "I'll go with... but... someone... with her?"

And then, Joan was fast asleep, despite the excitement from the past few hours.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:49 pm

"I'll go with you," Jasper said quietly.

"Really? Awesome," Alice smiled, then looked over at Joan. "She's out like a light. It's time."

"Alright," he agreed as the two vampires silently left the house. "Do you have the tickets?"

"Bought them after that vision last week," Alice smiled. "Are you ready to go?"

(Do you wanna be Jasper, Jo? xD I can't stand posting REALLY long posts.)
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:54 pm

(Ha ha, that's my thing anyway. XD So yeah, I'll be Jasper but I might switch randomly to Joan later on)

Jasper took Alice's hand and squeezed it reassuringly, telling his wife, "As ready as you are." He smiled slightly but felt a surge of protection roll over inside him. 'I won't let them hurt her,' he told himself, 'Or take her from me.'
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:01 pm

"Okay, let's do this," Alice mentally prepared herself for the showdown. I'm not letting him get hurt...so I'll 'get lost' and then handle the Volturi...alone she planned as they approached their flight, which was leaving in the next fifteen minutes. "Are you sure you want to do this? I could take Edward or Emmett instead, you don't need to put yourself in harm's way," she pleaded. "Not for me."

Like he'll agree, making my escape THAT much harder, Alice thought.
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:08 pm

Jasper could feel Alice's anxiety like it was a thick fog in the air. He dispersed it with a strong wave of calm as he reassured her, "I'm going nowhere unless you're with me. It's always been like that, Alice."

He kissed her gently, pulling her close to him in a lover's embrace. "FLIGHT 626 TO VENICE ITALY IS NOW BOARDING!" The loud speaker shrieked out above them, causing them to pull apart.

He smiled once more and offered his arm like the gentleman he was, "It's time."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:31 pm

Alice mentally sighed and took Jasper's arm, trying to figure out how to lessen the damage done by the Volturi. Damn, well, I'll just get lost and let the Volturi do what they must, she thought to herself as she sat down in her window seat beside Jasper.

"What do you think they'll do?" Alice asked him. "Kill, recruit us into the army, what?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A "Normal" Day at Forks High   A "Normal" Day at Forks High - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

A "Normal" Day at Forks High
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next