A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Monster Of The Grisliest Kind

HomeHome  AMOTGKAMOTGK  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Dear Alice, does anyone even remember this site? Sad Love, Joan

Divorcing Jasper

Go down 
+3
Joan Taylor
Chase Specter
Alice Cullen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

Number of posts : 788
Karma Points : 770
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Divorcing Jasper - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:25 pm

"Alice?" Jasper felt for a pulse on her neck, then realized she didn't have a pulse. "Damn, well, she's not dead. She'd be dust if that were so."

"I think she's dead on the inside," Garrett clarified quietly. "I think we should leave her alone till she snaps out of it."

Jasper whirled around to face the other vampire, "What do you mean? I'm not giving up on her, let's go home," he picked Alice up gently and turned around to walk back to the Cullen house.

Garrett shrugged and followed Jasper, wondering what he was planning to do.

"I'm going to get Edward to interpret her thoughts," Jasper said as the Cullen house came into view.

"Good plan," Garrett nodded as they walked into the Cullen Mansion.

The two vampires walked up to Edward's room quietly, knocking on the door.

"Come on in," Edward called. Jasper and Garrett entered, setting Alice down carefully on the leather couch. "Christ, what's wrong with Alice?"

"We don't know," Garrett answered. "She just clammed up. Can you read her mind?"

"Well, alright," Edward agreed, then tuned into her thoughts. After a moment, he said, "She's searching for the hunter in her visions. She plans to go to him once he leaves La Push."

"So she's not broken?" Jasper smiled in relief.

"No, just in shock," Edward assured him. "She'll be back to her old self in a while."
Back to top Go down
http://missalicecullen1901.wordpress.com
Chase Specter
Human
Chase Specter

Number of posts : 69
Karma Points : 69
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:37 pm

"Doesn't stop me or any other man who's cheated or gotten a divorce before me," Chase countered with disdain, brushing his hair back with his free hand, "And destined? Well, she can't see everything THAT clearly so surely, her destiny could've intertwined with someone else's..."

Chase groaned in annoyance, feeling whatever happy mood he had disintegrate with that thought. 'Crap, now I have a vampire lover... This was not part of my job jurisdiction...'

He tugged on her hand, pulling her back in the direction of the entrance to La Push, "C'mon, let's get out of here. Now, I really need a good time in the city."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:42 pm

"He's leaving La Push," Alice announced quietly, much to everyone's surprise.

"Oh God, you're back!" Jasper hugged her happily.

"He's...with her..." Alice said shakily, then relapsed into silence.

Edward, Jasper, and Garrett all exchanged looks. "Y'all thinking what I'm thinking?" Jasper asked.

"We go to him, and ask him to talk to Alice, and somehow cure her? Oh, yes," Edward smiled.

"Where is he?" Garrett asked.

"Port Angeles, one of the bars," Edward stated. "Let's go," he tore out of the house to the garage, Jasper and Garrett following close behind. They all got into Edward's Volvo, and sped off to the night club, excited to go out without their significant others. They showed their IDs to the bouncer, then went over to the bar and sat down, keeping an eye out for the hunter.

Last edited by Alice Cullen on Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

Number of posts : 354
Karma Points : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:49 pm

Joan wanted to protest, feeling bad that she'd be leaving Adam all alone with the wolves. 'But they've made fast friends and Adam can take care of himself... And he knows where the hotel is and gosh, Chase looks so freaking lost. Fine!'

She nodded as she let him lead her out to the main road as she asked, "Where would you like to go?"
Back to top Go down
http://uglylipstick.wordpress.com/
Chase Specter
Human
Chase Specter

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:52 pm

"Is there a bar with some heavy metal?" Chase suggested with a flirtatious grin as they made their way to the main road, waiting for a taxi cab to drive by. He amended, "Or at least some classic rock? I can't go to another club and listen to techno or pop or any other shit like that."

They finally hailed a cab and Chase let Joan get in first, commenting, "You look good tonight... Were you expecting me to come back and get you so I could ravish you at the bar?"
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:55 pm

Joan rolled her eyes, glancing down at her black top, green pants ensemble, thinking, 'What the hell? I didn't even think when I was getting dressed...'

She told the driver, "Brian's Backyard in Port Angeles, please."

Joan turned back to Chase and said defiantly, "And you are not ravishing me."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:58 pm

"So, we just go up to him and ask him to cure Alice?" Garrett asked doubtfully.

"More or less," Edward shrugged.

"For Jazz's sake, I hope he agrees," Garrett glanced over at the miserable looking blond vampire. "God, it's so freaking depressing. Poor man."

"That's why we're here; to make everything right with our world again," Edward said. "Now watch the people, you see him?"

"Don't even know who the hell I'm looking for," Garrett grumbled.

"I do, and that's all that matters," Edward told him. "Now shut up so I can listen for his thoughts."
Back to top Go down
Chase Specter
Human
Chase Specter

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:25 pm

"I am SO ravishing you," Chase informed as he stepped out of the taxi cab, observing the entrance of the bar. 'Ha, thinks she's so untouchable and above my antics. She'll crack after one song; they always do.'

The window on the door was dented and had spiderweb cracks around the edges. The wood was beaten up and looked like it hadn't been cleaned in months. The doorknob was tilted towards the door frame, the brass coloring slowly fading so that the original black showed through.

Chase whistled, impressed, "Damn, this looks hardcore enough."

He turned back to Joan, who was sliding to get out of the cab. He held out his hand in a chivalrous manner and grinned wickedly, "Are you ready to party the Specter way?"
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:32 pm

Joan rolled her eyes as she passed the cab driver their fair, saying, "Keep dreaming buddy 'cause that's the only place any of that shit is happening."

'So, why am I not saying no and walking away right now? Didn't I just get dumped by Vic? Why the hell am I out here with HIM of all people? The flirtatious bad ass womanizer who'll lead me to nothing but trouble and ruin?

'Oh yeah... Because I felt SORRY for him and wanted to be SYMPATHETIC because I'm a CARING person and... Goddamn, no good deed goes unpunished...'

Joan sighed heavily and thanked the cab driver once more as she began to slide out of the cab. She noticed Chase's outstretched hand and her skeptical, cynical thoughts died down a little, 'Okay, maybe not that bad... But then again, I didn't think Edward was that bad.'

He pulled her out of the car and she led the way in as she asked a bit disdainfully, "Oh? You mean, there's more than one way to party?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Specter
Human
Chase Specter

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:43 pm

Chase grinned, looping his arm casually around her waist as they walked through the large crowd of truckers and students towards the bar. 'Man, this is definitely my kind of bar,' he mused, 'I should've come here in the first place. Would've saved me a lot of shit.'

He explained over the blaring Joan Jett song, "Of course there is! Each method of partying leads to a different situation that is pleasing to one or more party members.

"For example, Specter partying is defined by heavy metal or classic rock, loads of drinking and games, and usually leads to two people having sex at the end of the night, or at least hooking up."

The redhead gave him a look when one of his favorite classic rock songs started to play in the background. As they reached the bar, Chase serenaded her with the opening lyrics,

"You need coolin', baby, I'm not foolin'
I'm gonna send ya back to schoolin'
Way down inside, a-honey, you need it
I'm gonna give you my love
I'm gonna give you my love, oh

Wanna whole lotta love
Wanna whole lotta love
Wanna whole lotta love
Wanna whole lotta love"
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:00 pm

Joan wanted to pull away from his 'casual' arm but something about his stance, his strength, just him made her leave it alone. 'I feel safe... again,' she concluded simply, glancing up at him quickly, hoping to catch a glimpse of those blue eyes without him noticing.

She listened to his explanation of 'Specter partying' and slowly, her kind, generous thoughts of him turned to disgust. 'Way to ruin your chance buddy,' she gave him a fierce look, 'Man, it'd be so much easier if guys just kept their mouths SHUT all the time.'

Suddenly, the guitar riffs of Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love" began to play in the background. 'Oh sweet, sweet Brian's Backyard,' she thought with a smile, 'How you soothe my broken, rotten soul.'

Joan was taken by surprise when Chase's hard, raspy voice began to sing the beginning of the song in her ear. She whipped her head around with wide eyes and a half-smile, thinking, 'Okay, I take it back. Any Zeppelin fan always gets a second chance with me.'

They sat down at the bar and Joan ordered them two drafts of Foster's. She took over the singing with her deep, rocker voice,

"You've been learnin'
And baby, I been learnin'
All them good times
Baby, baby, I've been discernin'-a
A-way, way down inside
A-honey, you need-a
I'm gonna give you my love, ah
I'm gonna give you my love, ah

Oh, whole lotta love
Wanna whole lotta love
Wanna whole lotta love
Wanna whole lotta love"

Joan's singing trailed off when she noticed two pairs of golden eyes and a pair of red eyes staring over at them. Her breath caught as she felt the always present, burning instinct to run from them, 'Oh God, they're here to kill us...'

She nudged Chase, saying softly, "Look."
Back to top Go down
Chase Specter
Human
Chase Specter

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:15 pm

Chase loved the bright smile on Joan's face as she realized what he was doing. 'Already charmed by my singing voice? This is a hole in one...'

But when she started to sing back to him, he was the one caught by surprise, a mischievous grin spread across his lips, 'Damn, a fellow Zeppelin fan with a killer voice? This just gets better and better! Wonder if she has a thing for Disturbed?'

However, his excitement with her singing was slowly replaced with confusion and concern as the ecstatic, somewhat seductive look on Joan's face fell as she noticed something behind them.

'What's wrong, my beautiful, redheaded rock angel of love?' He thought a bit jokingly but when she nudged him and told him to look, all feelings of kidding left him, only serious and overprotective left in him at the fear in her weak voice.

Chase turned to see three male vampires staring at them from across the bar. His gaze hardened as he reached for Joan's hand and grasped it tightly, reassuring her that he wouldn't let any harm come to her.

"What do you want?" If they were normal humans, they probably wouldn't have heard him over the blaring music and loud chatter from the bar patrons. 'But they're not,' he stated silently, 'And they're not hurting ANYone in here. Might as well kill them now since they all seem to be flocking to me tonight.'
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:30 pm

Edward, Jasper, and Garrett walked over to the hunter silently, not answering his question yet. When they approached him, Edward explained, "Thanks to your insensitivity, our Alice is...psychologically broken. She won't move, nor talk, nor anything at all. As a result, her husband," he motioned to Jasper, "is worried out of his mind."

"He doesn't care," Jasper broke in quietly. "He wants to kill us. Let's just leave. We're going to die if we stay."

"No, we're not," Garrett growled, then turned to the vampire hunter, pissed. "We're just going to get to the point, bitch. Either you talk to Alice and fix her psyche, or we'll mess up your psyche permanent-like. You get it? Then you can kill us, or try to," he smirked. "But we want Alice fighting you alongside us, and she's no good if she's comatose."

Edward tried appealing to Joan, "Jo, I think we broke Alice, can you convince your friend to fix her? Please, Joan. For Alice."
Back to top Go down
Chase Specter
Human
Chase Specter

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:02 pm

Chase chuckled humorlessly as he said, "So wait. Let me get this straight. You want me, the vampire hunter, to go 'fix' one of yours' psyche so she can fight against us in a futile attempt to not die?"

He rubbed his chin in thought for a brief moment before a mocking grin came across his face, "Jesus, these vampires really take the cake in the stupid category.

"I mean, I swear to whoever the fuck is your creator, you all have just... defined a new level of species for yourself... Too bad, natural selection failed to take place when it happened because you really are just begging me to kill you. Right now."

As he spoke, he had pulled out one of his infamous, secret weapons: the stake needles. Thin enough to not be able to see but deadly on impact and near impossible to get out. He threw three into Edward's stomach, five into Jasper's legs, and eight into Garrett's arms.

His stance was graceful and precise and when he had launched them, it merely looked like he was bowing over in an uncontrollable fit of laughter.

Chase turned slightly around to the redhead and gave an easy smile, saying, "Now, Joan. Do you want to save your best friend from going 'insane'? You know, a state of mind that goes against social norms? Not that they already go against social norms by their mere existence."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:18 pm

Alice sat up in Edward's room suddenly, screaming, "NOOOOOOOO!"

Carlisle and Esme, who had been watching over her, rushed to her side, "Alice, honey, what's wrong?"

"Edward and Garrett...and Jasper," she whimpered, then went back into the darkness.

"What about them? Alice, dammit, tell us!" Carlisle was furious by her silence.

"Maybe she's mute because she saw them dead...and it was unavoidable," Esme kept the sobs from overcoming her voice. She sat down, contemplating the loss of two of her sons. 'I always thought they'd survive me, if we died at all,' she thought sadly.

"Oh dear God, no!" Carlisle slammed his fist into the nearest wall. "We're vampires, we don't die! Dammit!"

"Three to Edward's stomach, five to Jasper's legs, eight to Garrett's arms, and they're odd stakes. They're thin, like needles, but they're deadly to them," Alice said dazedly, as if in a trance. "They're gone."

"No, Alice, don't say things like that! Where are they?" Carlisle asked anxiously, but Alice wouldn't say anything else, she just stared into space, not moving, not thinking. It seemed pointless to her to think, seeing as Edward wouldn't be reading her thoughts anymore.
Back to top Go down
Chase Specter
Human
Chase Specter

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:32 pm

Chase watched the vampires struggle to figure out how to stop the poison from spreading. 'Stupid, stupid creatures,' Chase sighed as he walked forward towards the biggest, 'I had higher hopes for such a deadly, threatening predatory. Well, eating vegetarian always makes you weaker.'

He picked up the big one, Garrett, with little effort and threw him out the bar window, which caused a uproar among the patrons. Chase handled it calmly as he dragged the other two vampires to join their friend, "It's all right, people. These men are fugitives. I'll clean all this up, I promise."

And with those few, reassuring words, everyone turned back to their business, like nothing ever happened.

Chase smirked a bit at their indifference, taunting the slowly dying vampires, "See? No one will miss you. No one ever does... You wanted to blend in? Can't ever happen. You want people to care about you, make your existence worthwhile? Never.

"Now, do you understand? Because if you don't, well that would just be sad. Not knowing why you existed as you're dying? Poor, poor things..."

Chase threw them all on the ground near the alleyway and dug around in his pocket for a lighter.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:47 pm

"NO!" Alice screeched as she saw her latest vision. "JASPER!"

"What, Alice??" Carlisle asked worriedly.

"He's gone," she said sadly, then jumped out of the window. "Or, I think he is."

She then ran full speed towards the alleyway where she had saw Jasper dying. She nearly passed it, but corrected herself and ran down the alley, screaming hysterically for Jasper.

"Jasper! No! NOT HIM!" she wept as she approached the hunter, who was fumbling around for a lighter. "Why the hell do you have to kill him, you son of a bitch?" she punched the vampire hunter in the face. "TAKE BELLA INSTEAD!"

"Alice...?" Jasper was shocked, then recovered. "Alice, run, dammit! He'll kill you too!"

Alice ignored him, silently observing the hunter coolly.
Back to top Go down
Chase Specter
Human
Chase Specter

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:54 pm

Chase adjusted his nose, wiping the blood off like it was just a paper cut as he said, "Obviously, you all have a problem listening. I clearly explained to you why I had to kill you earlier and yet, you're here asking me again, why?

"And you, little one. Getting all comatose because I'm not the way you want me to be. I don't act the way you want me to... You sound like an awfully, selfish brat, don't you? Sheltered and taken care of, without a care in the world. Clearly, you don't understand fear.

Chase threw five needles at Alice, two puncturing her arms, two in her legs, and one in her neck. He watched her fall down next to her lover, her brother and her friend in pain as he continued, "Actually, you really don't understand any of this at all. But I'm done talking.

"I gave you a chance to listen because I am not a heartless man. I gave you a chance to run because one of your 'friends' didn't want me to kill you and practically beg that you, at least, be spared. And what do you do?

"You come back here, foolishly, thinking you'll save the day and change my mind and everything will be happy and wonderful, full of rainbows and sparkles. Please. You should know by now, the world is not like that and will never be like that.

"But your conceived notion that everything will, in fact, be all right is what led to your downfall. Right here and right now."

Chase finally found his lighter and pulled it out, ready to finish the deed.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:05 pm

"Told you," Jasper muttered as Alice fell, stunned.

"I'd rather die with you than spend an eternity alone," she whispered.

"How touching," Edward remarked sarcastically. "Now, can we turn our attention back to our impending doom?"

Alice thought for a second, then realized she could use her girly charm, "RAPE! AHHHHHH HELP!!! I'M BEING RAPED!!"

The vampires waited for a reaction by the humans, then realized that no one ever does anything when you scream rape, so she changed her tactic, "FREE BEER!"

"Free beer?" a drunk bystander poked his head into the alleyway eagerly. Seeing the three vampires and the hunter, and no beer, he shrugged and walked off again.

Alice sighed in frustration and began screaming like she was being raped, or tortured, or murdered.
Back to top Go down
Joan Taylor
Human
Joan Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:11 pm

Joan sat numbly at the bar, letting the fight scene she had just witnessed play over and over in her head until it finally sank in. 'Chase... Oh my god, Chase is seriously going to kill them,' Joan finally realized.

She stood up and casually walked out the front door, trying to not look too panicked or frantic. She bid the bouncer good night and practically ran down the street until she saw Chase standing outside an alleyway with a lighter in his hand.

She heard a very shrill scream and turned to see Edward, Jasper, Alice and Garrett laying still in the alleyway. She grabbed Chase's arms and shook the lighter out of his reach until he threw her down to the ground, making her hit her head pretty hard.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:23 pm

Alice gasped as she saw Joan hit the ground. "No!" she crawled over to Joan, ignoring the pain coursing throughout her limbs. "Joanie, are you alright?"

Alice turned to the hunter, enraged. She got up, using her anger to block out the pain, and got into the fight stance Jasper had taught her when they were first together. Whoa, more deja-vu.

"Now, because Boston is so dangerous, you need to learn to defend yourself," Jasper smiled sweetly at her.

She laughed, surprised, "Defend myself? But Jasper, we're vampires, I think I can fend for myself."

"I mean from other vampires," he explained patiently.

"Oh..." she was quiet.

"Now, you want to stand like this, and get a good grip on the ground," he demonstrated.

"Alright," she nodded and mirrored him.

"Then you want to attack him first, get the upper edge. You're awfully small, which makes you fast. Go for the neck," he advised...

Alice smiled, knowing that as long as the anger blocked the pain, she could fight, and save everyone. Or at least Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Chase Specter
Human
Chase Specter

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:26 pm

Chase took a deep breath and looked down at the panting, wide-eyed redhead who was sitting up on the ground, staring up at him. He couldn't tell if she was scared, or pissed or perhaps a mix of both.

He sighed, bending over to pick up the lighter when her leg shot out and kicked it into the middle of the road. He looked out and saw a car knock it down into the sewer, which caused him to sigh and turn around to face the trembling girl.

He told her, "Stop it, Joan. You and I both know this is pointless. Either I kill four of them here tonight or we kill them all when we ambush them later on. Why are you trying to save them now?"

Chase watched her carefully, watched how her head ducked down, how her body continued to tremble even after her breathing regulated normally. He ignored her for the moment and turned to Alice, who was taking a weak, fighting stance.

'She's in too much pain,' Chase noted, watching the feeble vampire, 'She's probably fast because of her small stature but hey, not the first time I've dealt with one of these.' So, he offered, "Go for my neck, then. Prove yourself the hero and save the day."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:37 pm

Alice blinked, unsure of what to do. 'Damn, this never happened in Boston, so what should I do?'

She glanced over at Edward, who shook his head to try to warn her. She nodded back, then turned to Joan. "Jo, an ambush? You helped them plan an ambush. My God," she buried her face in her hands, shaking her head doubtfully. "No. No. This can't be happening."

Edward, Jasper, and Garrett watched Alice carefully, lest she go comatose again.

"Just bite him!" Garrett snarled.

Alice looked at him, then at Chase, then at Joan, and shook her head, "No, I can't."

"Alice, QUIT CARING!" he roared.

"No, I seriously can't," she whimpered as she collapsed from the pain, near death. "Why, Joan? Just tell me that before we all die; why'd you betray me? I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Chase Specter
Human
Chase Specter

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:48 pm

Chase sighed, feeling himself getting irritated by the minute and threw a large stake into Alice's side, pinning her back down to the ground. 'She won't be getting up any time soon now,' he thought annoyed as he turned his attention back to the redhead.

He bent down next to her and gently touched her shoulder, but she jerked away, turning away from him. Her body shuddered as he heard a sob escape her lips. She covered her mouth in shame, making Chase feel even more concerned for her well-being.

He gave a quick glare at them, the ones who had tortured this poor girl into believing they had feelings and hopes and 'love' for her. He reached over again and held Joan's shoulder tight, no matter how much she tried to pull away. Finally, she gave up and leaned into him, sobbing into his chest.

Chase told her softly, "You've done nothing wrong. Nothing at all. You'll be okay, I swear, you will. I'll make sure of it myself..."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Vampire
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:53 pm

Alice watched Joan and the hunter embrace, hardly believing it. 'God, she really was planning with them to kill me,' she realized.

"Jo, I just want you to know that I love you, and you're one of my best friends, and...." her voice trailed off as she succumbed to the poison, being comatose once again to preserve her strength.

Jasper knelt next to Alice, ignoring the shooting pain in his legs. "Alice? Darling, I love you, and I'm sorry," he said softly, knowing that she could hear him.

"Yeah, yeah, she loves you too," Edward relayed for Alice, feeling a bit miffed. He wanted his lover to be here too. God, life sucks sometimes.

"Jesus, can we cut the lovey dovey crap already?" Garrett bellowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divorcing Jasper   Divorcing Jasper - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Divorcing Jasper
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next